+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Finally get fired as UI boost payments disappear...

CS's idea of a win is different than many.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Random Win III: The irl Fuck Ya thread - BG lost their jobs and moved back into the basement.

Little brother got me an Eli Manning bobble head from yesterday’s Giant’s game in which Eli was inducted into the team’s ring of honor.

Between that and the Yankees sweeping the Red Sox it was a pretty good birthday weekend.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Does one of the faces look like this? Also Feliz Cumpleanos n shit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Finished Resident Evil 2 Remake on release (Leon) back in early 2019. Since I am on sick leave and bored, out of nowhere decided to get back to Claire scenario while browsing through my library.

While reading the in-game memos I realized that the game takes place exactly in 29th of September Couldn’t be a better day for getting chased by zombies, lickers and of course, Assrant.

edit: lol @ Tyrant camping right in front of my safe room, standing straight like a bellboy.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

6 months of diet with very limited carb/red meat/sugar intake combined with daily walk/jogging brought my cholesterol levels down to normal. A remarkable 70 mg drop in a year!

It has been steadily increasing for the last 3 years until late 2020.

I've almost completely eliminated carbs except for 2 slices of full wheat bread in the mornings. No pasta, no rice, no pizza. Salad for lunch. Limited red meat intake to once or max. twice a week. Significantly increased seafood and veggies for dinner.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    6 months of diet with very limited carb/red meat/sugar intake combined with daily walk/jogging brought my cholesterol levels down to normal. A remarkable 70 mg drop in a year!

It has been steadily increasing for the last 3 years until late 2020.

I've almost completely eliminated carbs except for 2 slices of full wheat bread in the mornings. No pasta, no rice, no pizza. Salad for lunch. Limited red meat intake to once or max. twice a week. Significantly increased seafood and veggies for dinner.
    Nice dude.

My doc hounded me for years that I'm gonna end up on pills due to genetics, I said I'd rather be a lame ass vegan than take pills. He went on about how difficult a lifestyle change would be to not take the pills. No it's not lol.

I dropped meat and dairy in July, kept fish and shellfish. Increased plant and plant-based intake, British beans on toast for breakfast etc.

In 3 months I dropped my Cholesterol by 116, dropped my LDL 89, and Non-HDL dropped by 122.

Was easy as fuck to do, there's a ton of good and tasty alternatives nowadays. Didn't even go to the extreme since I still eat fish and a lot of shrimp which is actually worse than chicken cholesterol-wise. At restaurants I don't order salads and you know they toss butter on most veggies and fish, so there's even more room for improvement if I wanted. Also I feel great so that's a plus but not like these vegan dorks pretend to feel.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Nice dude.

My doc hounded me for years that I'm gonna end up on pills due to genetics, I said I'd rather be a lame ass vegan than take pills. He went on about how difficult a lifestyle change would be to not take the pills. No it's not lol.

I dropped meat and dairy in July, kept fish and shellfish. Increased plant and plant-based intake, British beans on toast for breakfast etc.

In 3 months I dropped my Cholesterol by 116, dropped my LDL 89, and Non-HDL dropped by 122.

Was easy as fuck to do, there's a ton of good and tasty alternatives nowadays. Didn't even go to the extreme since I still eat fish and a lot of shrimp which is actually worse than chicken cholesterol-wise. At restaurants I don't order salads and you know they toss butter on most veggies and fish, so there's even more room for improvement if I wanted. Also I feel great so that's a plus but not like these vegan dorks pretend to feel.
    Awesome man. Those are rock solid results indeed, seeing those numbers drop is a great motivator.

Overall changes were much easier than I thought as well, I did have some cravings earlier but after exploring the tasty alternatives and actually seeing the benefits like increased stamina it feels I'm simply going to enjoy this new lifestyle.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I went the pill route myself, in part due to heart disease running in my family, and part due to me being the pickiest eater in the world. Grats though on the achievement, I wouldn't survive without my red meat lol

Random win for me is my body decided now after about three months at the gym to start dropping weight. So hopefully this will continue.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I wouldn't survive without my red meat lol
    I thought the same, totally wrong. Chicken was even easier to drop, but cheese is the hardest thing to do without. Like even vegetarian dishes at restaurants have cheese. Once you get beyond breakfast everything is easy.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

As someone who loathes most veggies outside of spinach, mushrooms, zucchini and a few others, I'd have a rough time lol.

I can count on one hand how many salads I've had.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Ayyy we got another healthy baby boy.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Congrats!

Name?

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Rigel Raphael

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Congratulations!

Edit: Named after the Star? I like it!

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Congratulations!

Edit: Named after the Star? I like it!

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah man and I like ninja turtles but there's more to it lol

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So there's this liquidator place near my house that we just started checking out last weekend. It's super random what they have there, and shit will go fast.

Hubby wanted us to all go today so we did. My mom hadn't been to the place yet, so I was explaining it to her in the car, and as we were pulling up to the parking lot I was saying to my husband that we should keep an eye out for a kamado, and explained to my mom what they are. We pull in and sure enough there was a single red kamado sitting on the outside. I was all FUCK YA.

This particular model is $1k-$1.1k online and we got it for $400. It's perfectly fine, too.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    So there's this liquidator place near my house that we just started checking out last weekend. It's super random what they have there, and shit will go fast.

Hubby wanted us to all go today so we did. My mom hadn't been to the place yet, so I was explaining it to her in the car, and as we were pulling up to the parking lot I was saying to my husband that we should keep an eye out for a kamado, and explained to my mom what they are. We pull in and sure enough there was a single red kamado sitting on the outside. I was all FUCK YA.

This particular model is $1k-$1.1k online and we got it for $400. It's perfectly fine, too.
    Wow what a deal! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Took a while to get approved, but finally got my unemployment.

Plasma is about 20 bucks shy of covering my bills in general, so had enough saved to last for a while with just food/liquor coming from savings (and as of this month, only drinking on saturdays for pretty much the rest of the year started that on the first for my diet), but with unemployment being enough to completely cover my bills, and I should also qualify for EBT (food stamps) now, I'll just be able to let the plasma money add to what I have saved and by the time unemployment kicks of I'll be better with more saved than when I went in. Gonna take the rest of the year off and look for something else early next year.

Between not having to go to work, cutting back on 7 days a week to 1 for drinking, and doing 7 days a week cardio since I got fired, weight loss is progressing nicely, too. Should be back to 10-12% body fat by my anime con in December at this rate. Did 2 hours of cardio this morning at around 6am, gonna go do another now and lift some weights while I make lunch. I certainly missed being unemployed lmao

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag