Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Finally fueled up my Jeep hybrid. 1100 miles on the first tank from the factory/dealer. Nuts.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Whaaaaaat?

I think I just found my next vehicle.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Finally fueled up my Jeep hybrid. 1100 miles on the first tank from the factory/dealer. Nuts.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whaaaaaat?

I think I just found my next vehicle.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I use it for driving around town so I rarely break 30 miles a day. Soon I'll have a level two charger installed which will fully charge it in 2 hours and I'll start using it even more.

Pretty nuts though 4x4 with 3500 lb towing capacity and I get 1100 miles on a tank. It's also got a pretty nice interior for a go-kart cause I went with the brown leather.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Thats insane! Link to the version you got?

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Applied for a new job a month ago. Got a call today and they accepted me. Finally will be out of awful retail, will be making 25$ an hour, up from 19$ I was at. Just so excited. I'm sure the new place/work isn't perfect but not having to deal with psychotic customers and self-serving leadership, I'll be fine. As long as I can come in and do MY job, that's all I care about lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Thats insane! Link to the version you got?
    2022 Jeep Wrangler 4XE. It's a fully loaded Sahara with a tow package and every cold weather/tech available.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Win, but also a fail. Paid the local shop I bought all my PC parts back in August to put everything together due to lack of time, and being absolutely horrible at cable management. They did a bang up job, except for one thing. I just noticed recently the front USB C port wasn't working, but the other USB port was. Finally unhooked everything to take a look, and yeah they forgot to plug in the USB C header. So now I have all my ports working.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah I use it for driving around town so I rarely break 30 miles a day. Soon I'll have a level two charger installed which will fully charge it in 2 hours and I'll start using it even more.

Pretty nuts though 4x4 with 3500 lb towing capacity and I get 1100 miles on a tank. It's also got a pretty nice interior for a go-kart cause I went with the brown leather.
    1100 mi range is mildly disingenuous lol you should have said A tank of gas with MY normal commute and being charged every night will last me 1100 mi

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    1100 mi range is mildly disingenuous lol you should have said A tank of gas with MY normal commute and being charged every night will last me 1100 mi
    No I said from the start first think of gas from the dealer driving under 30 miles a day around town. It gets about 25miles electric before switching to gas.

My old commute was about 40miles/45min each way. Hated that shit. If I was still there I would have gone full electric probably. Only got the Jeep because it was 10% off with a $7,500 EV credit making it One of the highest price vehicles with the lowest monthly lease possible. Being a 4x4 with a tow kit and only fueling up once every month or two are just are bonuses.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't know if you can call this a win or a fail, but I'm calling it a win.

For years (since middle school) I've been having a problem with my left foot/ankle. (As in I leaned on the inner side, and if I stood up too long..heaven help anyone who annoyed me for I'd be biting heads off b/c I hurt. Mom didn't believe me until one summer job where I stupidly wore heels..never again.) Shadowneko goaded me into finding a foot doctor because I kept ruining shoes..Well. I finaly got orthotics! Take that ankle and let's hope once I adjust I have less pain! Wish I had sooner, but I guess it took getting a really good foot doctor to find the problem. (Thanks friends from church.)

And here's to no more ruined shoes too

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Closed on a house yesterday after a year of delays building this place. Feels great to have my own place!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gabai View Post
    Closed on a house yesterday after a year of delays building this place. Feels great to have my own place!
    Congrats!!! I just closed last September. It was insanely stressful and the relief on the day of signing was amazing. …but then (Atleast for me) there’s a bunch of new stressors like wanting to fix up the house. Best investment you’ll ever make though (usually) and something to be proud of.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Today is the first day since Sunday I haven't had a high fever and actually have a bit of energy. Still unsure what I had but actually Influenza was the closest guess.
    I guess I never really had the flu before or I'm just getting that old..

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level

I was not expecting that Facebook settlement money to be $400. (How bad did they fuck up?)
    And a fail I’ll just add here, my wife “forgot to sign up for it.”

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bit of a win; If any BG'ers are from GA like me, see you at Momocon! I'm going this year, thanks to the fact I now have some money to spend.

Just so you know, won't be there Sunday but I'll prolly be there Thursday though Saturday. ^^

But this is quite the win b/c I've dreamed of going for YEARS since the first time I went while they were still free at Georgia Tech, they had to start charging b/c they got too big for the venue.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    Bit of a win; If any BG'ers are from GA like me, see you at Momocon! I'm going this year, thanks to the fact I now have some money to spend.

Just so you know, won't be there Sunday but I'll prolly be there Thursday though Saturday. ^^

But this is quite the win b/c I've dreamed of going for YEARS since the first time I went while they were still free at Georgia Tech, they had to start charging b/c they got too big for the venue.
    If you ever make it down to a FL con, drop me a DM (holmat is our best one; aka holiday matsuri)

Ridill
    BG Level

Just got to the hotel tonight for IL’s Anime Central con, myself.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Cream; proly not likely I'll be headed to Florida any time soon. With cons, I'd rather stick local so I can ride the bus. (And before you ask, yes I have mace. Not stupid, especially since I'm aware girls get attacked more than guys do.)

Tho yes, I'll also be at Southern Fried Gaming Expo as well if anyone is interested in looking for this kittycat. Also there's a third con here in Atlanta, but I'd rather listen to my brother here; he said that Anime Weekend Atlanta tends to be WAY too crowded to have any fun and you probably won't be able to go to any panels. He's been going to the local cons for years, so voice of experience there.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Our Rivian is slated to be delivered next Friday!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag