Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

$2.5M, Korean Version Stretch Goal Reached.

Next Goal: $2.6M - Orchestral Soundtrack

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

$2.7M Stretch Goal:

Party Conversations - At this stretch goal, your party members will have reason to talk to each other once in a while. Whether it's to hash out a disagreement or ask a burning question, your team will have the chance to learn more about each other.
    Some other updates:

https://twitter.com/eiyudenchronicl/...219892226?s=20

https://twitter.com/eiyudenchronicl/...448733696?s=20

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

105th character is a stretch goal now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Battle System Spotlight:

Hey everyone,

For today’s update, we’re going to be taking a peek at the game’s battle system. You may have been that some of the battle screenshots we’ve shown have the party members standing in different places and at different elevations. This plays into the mechanics for battle.

In Eiyuden Chronicle, characters will automatically be placed in formations that match each battlefield's elevation differences, obstacles, and other unique features. So while this is a turn-based RPG, the dev team is striving for battles that really pull you into the scene.

It's not just skin deep, either:

* Snipers and mages can attack from vantage points.

* Characters can hide behind cover to protect themselves and support comrades

* Mages can use magic to burn away the grass, or sunder the land and affect topography with earthquakes. Terrain matters in this game and can be used to gain the upper hand.

That’s a first little look at the new features the team is working on for the battle system. We can’t wait for all of you to get your hands on it!

New Game Plus:

We’ve also gotten a lot of questions about both the game’s difficulty, and what New Game Plus has in store for players.

First, New Game Plus will feature a significant boost in difficulty, and different attacks patterns for existing bosses. Additionally, should you still find the New Game Plus difficulty too easy, players will be able to set a variety of handicaps to make the game even more challenging.

Naturally, New Game Plus wouldn’t be complete without the ability to carry over your characters from your previous game.

How does New Game Plus sound to you? Are there other key aspects to a New Game Plus playthrough that you’d like to see added?

New Premium Rewards

We’ve been surprised by how quickly the Premium reward tiers have sold out in the first week of the campaign. As stated in a previous update, once Premium rewards hit the “re-Redux” tier, we won’t be able to make any more. Some tiers are limited to their initial offering (such as the Evil’s Anvil). As interesting as it can be to have a game with 250 backer-sourced cats, premium rewards are about striking the right balance of allowing the creators to define the core gameplay while still celebrating the backers that have helped us clear so many stretch goals and add so much additional content.

Fortunately, we are here to add four new tiers with brand new Premium content, including one of the strangest rewards to ever appear in a Kickstarter campaign (although the development team have no intention of making a potato salad).

Food for Thought

Name an in-game food ingredient. These items will appear in the game as ingredients for recipes, so let your imagination go wild!

Esteemed Decorator

Whether it’s a beautiful sculpture or an ancestral vase, you’ll have the chance to work with the development team to create something that players will be able to decorate their in-game towns with.

NOTE: The decoration must be an inanimate object.

Chiseled Glory

If you missed the chance to become an NPC in the game, this might be your second chance. Become a beautiful sculpted statue in the world of Eiyuden. There’s no better way to be immortalized!

Fishment of Your Imagination

This is finally the chance to fulfill your dreams (or perhaps, your nightmares). Appear in the game as an incredible rare in-game fish with YOUR face on it. Will you be a piscine beauty, or horrific nightmare fuel. That is a choice best left up to you.

NOTE: As with any premium tier, the development team reserves final say on creating these rewards, but we will make our best efforts to meet the backers’ expectations.

As the campaign goes on, we may look into adding other premium tiers, but they will always be limited and once a tier sells out, in the instance we can re-issue it, the tier will be done so without its previous discount.

For non-premium tiers that are limited, while there will be multiple re-issuings, in a similar manner, the price of these tiers will increase. Therefore, if you want something from a limited tier, it’s always better to act now and get it before it runs out.

We’ve received questions from multiple backers about readjusting their pledge. Do keep in mind that you can always readjust your pledge up until the end of the campaign. If you so desire, you can also back out of a tier you’ve pledged for and choose another one instead.

Add a Digital Copy to your order!

We’re always reading your feedback, and we’ll look into additional non-premium tiers as well. The most common request is being able to add an additional digital copy onto the higher tiers. Since we currently haven’t decided what approach to take post-campaign, and since you can only back one tier from a single Kickstarter account, rather than create a duplicate tier that includes an additional digital copy, we are asking backers who want an additional digital copy with a higher tier to add the equivalent amount of a digital copy to your pledge (4000 yen, 38 USD, etc).

Please note that other campaigns have tried to offer this, and invariably, people forget to add that amount to their pledge, or not list it on the survey, which can create headaches or frustration. Please be sure to not only up your pledge by this amount, but to stipulate that you chose to purchase an additional digital copy when filling out the post-campaign survey.

These additional digital copies will come with the same rights as a normal digital copy (Discord roles, name in the staff roll, and beta access).

Introducing the Jeweler

We recently unlocked the Jeweler in the social game, which means we’re introducing a brand new Job Reward set to the rewards. The Jeweler set starts with two beautiful enamel pins you’ll be able to choose as your Job when filling out your post-campaign survey. You can never go wrong with more choices!

Streamer Appeal

As with any Kickstarter campaign, getting the word out and grassroots promotion is essential to clear stretch goals and make a more robust game. If there are any established streamers that would like to help, please contact us via the Rabbit & Bear email address: [email protected].
    New Update

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Passed $2.6M, Orchestral Soundtrack Unlocked.

Next Character Stretch Goal Revealed $2.75M:

Mellore - This young girl is determined to become a mage, but for some reason, she think that means becoming a "Magical Girl", like the ones in her father's books. At this stretch goal, Mellore will join the cast, raising the count to 105.

BG Level

Can't wait for this soundtrack now!

Stretch goal banner extended again. If this goes at its current pace and has a last-day surge then it's tracking to end up near $4M, that's a lot of new stuff if they keep adding goals for every $50-100k.

BG Level

I wonder if this Economy of Scale goal adds trading to the game.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

$2.7M Passed (Party Conversations)

Next goal at $2.75M which is for Mellore

Economy of Scale ($2.85M) revealed:

Trading Minigame - At this stretch goal, you'll unlock an in-game trading system that will allow you to buy and sell goods throughout the the world of Eiyuden to make money for your army.
    $2.9M is "Clock Watcher" so likely a watch focused new character.

BG Level

It does look like there's a "Joins" under the paint marks for the $2.9M goal.

BG Level

New stretch goals released, 106th and possibly 107th (Detective) characters on the banner. Project looking like it will for sure break $3M.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    New stretch goals released, 106th and possibly 107th (Detective) characters on the banner. Project looking like it will for sure break $3M.

106th:

Rody Joins - This young man dreams of becoming a watchmaker. He might come off as slightly disagreeable, but he'll make for a great team member when he joins at this stretch goal, bringing the total heroes to 106.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

2.8M Secret Stretch Goal completed:

Psychic Detective Agency - Set up shop in your fortress town for a detective with the special power to glimpse fragments of people’s pasts. This detective doesn't flex those muscles just to gossip. It's purely business. Perhaps this person will be able to shed a little light on our heroes’ pasts...
    Mellore design from twitter:

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Magical Girls. What everyone needs more of.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Spoiler: show
    The black background they use on their insta post make it "pop" more, imo

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That is a very odd skirt/underwear combination... Magical girl on top, Victorian era girl on the bottom.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Magical Girls. What everyone needs more of.
    Needs a metal theme, makes it better.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Pretty big update today, highlights:

Guild System

In the Fortress Town’s early stages, you will need to take a direct role in expanding the town by gathering resources, conducting trade, and so forth. However, as the Fortress Town gets bigger, you’ll gain the ability to found “guilds”: a miners’ guild, woodcutters’ guild, guardsmen’s guild, blacksmiths’ guild, cooks’ guild, traders’ guild, etc.

Once you’ve established these guilds around town, they will start doing some of the resource gathering and other legwork for you. And if you expand the guilds further, you’ll be able to set up special detachment parties (separate from your main party) to carry out guild work and amass even more resources and funds. These resources can then be invested to upgrade the Fortress Town and its guilds even further.

Now, we plan for these detachment parties to actually move through the game world toward their objectives. And while the more responsible heroes may head straight for the finish line and mine the ore or defend the town that’s in trouble, other heroes may be more inclined to warm a tavern seat or take side trips. Not only that, depending on the abilities of the heroes you choose for the detachment, they may bring home extra resources. Or, if they are attacked along the way without an able fighter, they may be put to flight and return home empty-handed.

Basically, since your characters have a variety of abilities, you’ll want to choose your detachment rosters carefully to maximize your results.

Rune Lenses

Rune-lenses are the backbone of all power in the world of Eiyuden Chronicles. Lenses have different significance from nation to nation and culture to culture, but people everywhere have learned to harness their magical power and have handed that wisdom down—whether it’s to cast spells; use supernatural powers; or wield the lens symbolically, claiming the “divine gifts” represent a communion with god. The lenses are commonly crafted into weapons and accessories. However, the Galdean Empire has figured out how to amplify the lenses’ power by placing them inside specially engineered rings called “regules.”

The most valuable rune-lenses are sometimes handed down through families. There are also some individuals who are born with them inside their bodies. Many heroes have their own rune-lenses—no doubt you’ve noticed the back of Marisa’s hand or Perrielle’s hairpin—but you may also encounter heroes who don’t rely on rune-lenses at all.

The lenses’ importance carries over into the game system, too. By affixing runes to your heroes’ lenses, you can give them new magics and skills, or perhaps improve their physical abilities. Each hero’s lens is unique and supports runes of different type, rarity, and quantity. Some lenses may already contain a specialized rune that cannot be removed. Others may require runes of a certain type be affixed in specific positions. And when your heroes level up, the number of runes their lenses hold can potentially increase. We hope that players will use this system to create a roster of heroes that feels personal and powerful.

I wonder where else a brave adventurer might find rune-lenses in the world of Allraan?

New Premium Reward

As mentioned on Friday, we have some amazing new rewards for you. First off, we have a new Premium Reward that we’re rolling out today. Thanks to our backers clearing the Top Battle minigame stretch goal, we’re able to offer a brand new Premium Reward themed around it.

Name a Rival Beigoma Trainer

At this reward tier, you’ll have the chance to name one of the rival beigoma trainers that you’ll face off against as you work towards your goal of becoming the greatest beigoma player Allraan has ever seen.

Jeweler Job Reward Set

Some of you may have seen the Jeweler Job has been added to the ever growing list of Job reward Sets (which will continue to grow based on future stretch goals). Here is a mockup of what those beautiful enamel pins will look like.

Add-ons: Steelbook, Chibi-Chara Figures & Snappies

Unfortunately, because we don’t want to add a huge number of additional packaged tiers, you will have to order these new options by adding additional money to your pledge, and then be extra careful to choose that item on your post campaign backer survey. This can open the door to a wide variety of logistical headaches, so please be extra careful to confirm these choices in your backer survey when it arrives!

Fortunately, for these three options, you can choose them a la carte, allowing for you to customize your pledge the way you want. Please note: for other items in the packaged tiers (such as the physical artbook, figures, etc.), due to some very difficult financial considerations, they are not available as a la carte add-ons.

Steelbook

By adding $20 onto your base pledge, you can get one of the most requested items in the campaign: a premium Steelbook case. There’s no better way to protect your personal copy of Eiyuden Chronicle than by encasing it in this limited edition metal case.

Chibi-Chara Figures

By adding $50 onto your base pledge, you will get a set of five (5) premium Chibi-Chara figures. We’ve got a mockup image of Nowa in Chibi-Chara form, courtesy of Junichi Murakami.

Snappies

By adding $50 onto your base pledge, you will get a set of three (3) adorable Snappie plushies. Snappies have little snaps on their hands, so you can snap two Snappies together to make them hold hands, or even snap one Snappies’ hands together into an adorable hug!

Mockup images for Snappies will be revealed at a later date, but we can say that the three characters will be Rabbit & Bear, the company mascots, and Marisa’s pet, who you’ll hear more about in the future.

NOTE: You can order both the Chibi-Chara Figures and the Snappies by adding $100 to your pledge, if you’re a figure aficionado.
    Looks like I'm adding $20 to my pledge for that Steelbook.

BG Level

Definitely getting that steelbook. The guild system sounds great!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So, I never used Kickstarter before and apparently it's declining all of my cards and I can't back the game, lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag