Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I'm sorry, what are the GOP stabilizing themselves around?
    trump himself..? just like byrth posted..?

failing to see how my post elicited that reaction lmao

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post

Literally the platform is "Re-electing Trump" which, using your logic, is the same as DNC "Not re-electing Trump", except with the added caveat of "We don't have a policy except to say the Democrats are bad" which is VERY different from the DNC policy of "We want health care and benefits for our citizens and for people at all levels to have accountability".

So tell me what the GOP's platform is?

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post

yeah that’s basically what the main conclusion to every speech was last night

the first half was all psychopaths who basically said “we must re-elect and protect god’s chosen donald trump“; the second half of at least partially sane speakers was all “we need to re-elect trump to continue the great economy and employment numbers” with only one person bothering to note that the current economy is not great, BUT WE CAN GO BACK

there was nothing about what trump plans to do moving forward, but the RNC literally said they have no platform and are just using this to push the idea that trump needs to be re-elected

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Literally the platform is "Re-electing Trump" which, using your logic, is the same as DNC "Not re-electing Trump", except with the added caveat of "We don't have a policy except to say the Democrats are bad" which is VERY different from the DNC policy of "We want health care and benefits for our citizens and for people at levels to have accountability".

biden is not for universal health care (can he be pushed that way? maybe, his brain is probably soup anyway), but yes the democratic platform should be Supreme Court justices and keeping social security/medicare, at least at the minimum

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Literally the platform is "Re-electing Trump" which, using your logic, is the same as DNC "Not re-electing Trump", except with the added caveat of "We don't have a policy except to say the Democrats are bad" which is VERY different from the DNC policy of "We want health care and benefits for our citizens and for people at all levels to have accountability".

when did we switch to talking about policy/platform? i very specifically quoted and was talking about their bases. i dunno how you can be so mad over this statement anyways

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    biden is not for universal health care (can he be pushed that way? maybe, his brain is probably soup anyway), but yes the democratic platform should be Supreme Court justices and keeping social security/medicare, at least at the minimum
    Biden has always been for a public option and expanding the ACA.

It's infinitely better than the GOP who are "privatize everything, what's the worst that could happen" coupled with "You have to elect us to see what we'll do".

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I think the democratic platform should be doubling NASA funding with the long-term goal of selling moon condos to the ultrawealthy.

but it doesn't matter what my policy opinions are because I don't think Trump is a demigod and thus I don't understand the appeal of the Republican party.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

I’ll admit I always get universal health care, Medicare for all, public option, and the like confused, but I blame everyone else for this instead of myself

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

friendly reminder the most sane speaker last night said the democratic plan was to cut taxes on the elites and give everyone else the short stick, which was fucking hilarious

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    I’ll admit I always get universal health care, Medicare for all, public option, and the like confused, but I blame everyone else for this instead of myself
    My understanding, admittedly limited:

Universal Health Care = Everyone gets equal access to health care that can be:

Medicare for All = Free and paid for by the Feds that is paid by taxes
    Public Option = Affordable plan offered by the Feds that is paid by you

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Just watched the Guilfoyle speech. Her and junior were definitely doing a few bumps in the back before they went on.

She was legit screaming the entire time as if she was talking to a colossal crowd lol.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Just watched the Guilfoyle speech. Her and junior were definitely doing a few bumps in the back before they went on.

She was legit screaming the entire time as if she was talking to a colossal crowd lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Z beat me to it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I like it with a lil bit more context: https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/statu...69285827379201

Banned.

BG Level

you guys are fucked up. show the full context. can you imagine trying to be persuaded to go through PAS and then being successfully treated (?cured idk her case)?

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Shouldn’t people be allowed to die with dignity if they want to go that way? Why is that such a bad thing? Like you said you don’t know her case or the specifics.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Shouldn’t people be allowed to die with dignity if they want to go that way? Why is that such a bad thing?
    they should
    that is not what she is referring to, in the context. i know it took 3 videos to get a whole 1 minute clip of the actual context. christ.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Shouldn’t people be allowed to die with dignity if they want to go that way? Why is that such a bad thing? Like you said you don’t know her case or the specifics.
    that's not what he's saying at all. good god you are an insufferable human being.

pretty hilarious to take that that far out of context, gonna have to agree with HC pretty hard on this one. disgusting of you to do 6souls/random guy

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post
    they should
    that is not what she is referring to, in the context. i know it took 3 videos to get a whole 1 minute clip of the actual context. christ.
    If you’re trying to imply that Trump did a good thing by reducing regulations on medical procedures, again you don’t know the specifics of her case or her current treatment and how well it’s going. N=/= 1

Also this is the administration that propped up demon sperm woman and has the inventor of a pillow trying to get something approved to treat COVID-19. Their track record with science and medical procedures isn’t good nor are the people they put in the spotlight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast