Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by TsingTao View Post
    so you're taking something i/others said on bluegartr and then comparing it to something trump said to make a point on how i am doing the double standard?

that's pretty crazy. i'm not a trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    quote someone saying that.

otherwise, very cool
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk
    Well Obama started the economic recovery but we won't give any credit since we didn't see it right then and there, and now that things are going good (precovid) it must be the current president!!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    my favorite pass time is licking turtles
    next time contribute to the conversation, being disingenuous is 3souls schtick.

also leave the post tag so it looks more genuine

next time contribute to the conversation, being disingenuous is 3souls schtick.

also leave the post tag so it looks more genuine
    Turtles are fucking delicious.

Also no where did I say I was comparing a BG poster saying Obama and kids in cages to another BG poster or same one saying Obama can't take credit for the economy. That shit is all out there as shown by the linked quote from Trump. And since HC and Guartz parrot all that shit I would say it was probably brought up somewhere.

But nice try, I give you 2 delicious turtles for your effort.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Turtles are fucking delicious.

Also no where did I say I was comparing a BG poster saying Obama and kids in cages to another BG poster or same one saying Obama can't take credit for the economy. That shit is all out there as shown by the linked quote from Trump. And since HC and Guartz parrot all that shit I would say it was probably brought up somewhere.

But nice try, I give you 2 delicious turtles for your effort.
    ok, next time then don't quote me, take 1 thing i said and 1 thing i never would have said and say that it's a double standard would be my suggestion. that's how a sane person would post henceforth. maybe it was just an honest mistake and you were just saying something random with me quoted. my apologies

Lasted longer than I thought with all that shit posting.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Well its a factual one, not sure what the first lady is supposed to do about it in the first place but they both did as much about kids in cages
    This is lolworthy even for you man.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This thread is off to a resounding success off a start! At least it looks like there is a happy ending though, already.

Never understood why people choose to get lost in that shiny chain link fence cages bit of it. Well, I mean yes— I do, but still.

The Trump cabinet, spearheaded by everyones favorite xenophobic racist vitamin D deficient Minion and overly revolting human, Stephen Miller, decided together on their unique "zero tolerance" policy at the border. You know, in order to prevent the end of the country as we know it.
    It is laughably ignorant to try and point to a "double standard" in the criticism of Trump's new zero tolerance policy because he didn't build the sites. Trump alone bares the brunt of the blame for green lighting the needless ripping apart of these children from their families and inflicting such senseless lasting trauma. Just as well, for HHS losing track of thousands of fucking kids they released from custody without record after ordered to reunite them via federal court order.

So, excuse the thoughtful people for not caring about such a red herring. As to the detention centers being built during the Obama administration.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    So she's plagiarising Laura Bush tonight? Or just screwed up a number?
    A little late but Barack doesn't count cause he's the black devil and Grover Cleveland is both 22nd and 24th so you only need to count him once amirite?

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    This thread is off to a resounding success off a start! At least it looks like there is a happy ending though, already.

Never understood why people choose to get lost in that shiny chain link fence cages bit of it. Well, I mean yes— I do, but still.

The Trump cabinet, spearheaded by everyones favorite xenophobic racist vitamin D deficient Minion and overly revolting human, Stephen Miller, decided together on their unique "zero tolerance" policy at the border. You know, in order to prevent the end of the country as we know it.
    It is laughably ignorant to try and point to a "double standard" in the criticism of Trump's new zero tolerance policy because he didn't build the sites. Trump alone bares the brunt of the blame for green lighting the needless ripping apart of these children from their families and inflicting such senseless lasting trauma. Just as well, for HHS losing track of thousands of fucking kids they released from custody without record after ordered to reunite them via federal court order.

So, excuse the thoughtful people for not caring about such a red herring. As to the detention centers being built during the Obama administration.
    what

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    what
    The last back and forth topic of the conversation:
    didn't obama start the kids in cages though? would love to be proven wrong here if we can push this on the bush admin

pretty sure the person who introduced it is gonna bear more of the burden of guilt that the one who continued it.

some of the hills you people die on are the stupidest things ever
    I just didn't quote.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

what

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thank fucking god.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

On Thursday night, President Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination for a second term. Twenty-four hours earlier, he had a very hard time saying exactly what he would do with another four years.
    "But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Trump told The New York Times' Peter Baker.
    Yes, that's the quote. And no, it makes no sense.
    Which really shouldn't surprise anyone paying attention. Trump has repeatedly struggled to articulate why he wants a second term -- and what he would do with it -- over these last few months.

Last month, in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, Trump offered this up when asked about four more years:
    "One of the things that will be really great -- the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that -- but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning.
    "I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I'm the President of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don't have to drop bombs on everybody."
    (Sidebar: That is 138 words of not answering the question.)

Then, days later, Eric Bolling, an anchor for conservative Sinclair Broadcasting, gave Trump a second chance. Which he didn't take. Here's part of how Trump answered Bolling's second term question:
    "We're going to make America great again. We've rebuilt the military, we have a ways to go. We've done things for the vets like nobody's ever seen. We can do even more -- we did choice, as you know, we did accountability. What we've done nobody's been able to do. But we have more to do...
    "...At the end of our first term, it's going to be great, it would have been phenomenal. We got hit with the plague. At the end of the second term, it's going to be at a level that nobody will have ever seen a country. We're doing it, whether it's trade, whether it's military -- all made in the USA, so important. Made in the USA. ... We've got to bring back our manufacturing and I brought it back very big, but we have to make our own pharmaceutical products, our own drugs, prescription drugs."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/polit...mes/index.html

But no, he has a plan. And he is very articulate. Has the best words. Like nobody has ever seen before. Bigly. Please, if you support Trump, if you're voting for him, what is his fucking plan for his second term?

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

dnc crushed the rnc in ratings

Biden’s speech had more than 3 million more viewers than trump, and that’s with biden going against sports being played (lakers game was during his speech), and trump and the night before had no sports to go against

kamala had almost 6m more viewers than pence

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

lol dang looks like Democrats are on track to win the popular vote again

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    lol dang looks like Democrats are on track to win the popular vote again
    remind me 3 months

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

(Mr Day sir the joke is that Democrats have won the popular vote in 4 of the last 5 elections but only got their candidate elected in 2 of 5)

(Mr Day sir the joke is that Democrats have won the popular vote in 4 of the last 5 elections but only got their candidate elected in 2 of 5)
    It's a good system!!! Democracy baby!!

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

About to go 7 of the last 8

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast