+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

He probably looked the other way when another cop violated some civil liberties

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Assaults and murders of police officers are aggressively pursued and harshly punished.

Assaults and murders by police officers are not.

That's why it's weird that you are asking why people aren't more concerned about the former.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Assaults and murders of police officers are aggressively pursued and harshly punished.

That's why it's weird that you are asking why people aren't more concerned about the former.
    Cops don't assault and murder people. If those totally innocent people would have just listened then they wouldn't be dead.

It pains me to type that because it's something those idiots believe.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

I’ve said it in previous posts. I hate cops. I think a good ~90% became cops because they’re bullies. But I don’t think ANYONE should be getting assaulted or murdered. Especially not randoms just walking down the street.

This is a systematical issue. Police unions and DAs offices siding with officers who are clearly in the wrong is the problem. Cops do a bunch of illegal shit and get away with it because of it. The media also doesn’t help.

Burning buildings and cars and hitting cops and shooting each other during protests is not going to fix these problems. It only turns us against each other.

There needs to be a better solution (p.s. it’s not Biden or Trump).

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Ya'll are seriously the biggest group of brain-washed hypocrites I've ever encountered.

"Life is precious" "Peaceful protesters" "No one should take a life"

"Hahhaha that cop got hit in the back of the head/spine with a big piece of metal. Lets make memes and jerk eachother off"

You guys are delusional. I'm sure a lot of you already take meds, but maybe you should get your dosages re-evaluated.
    I have never once condemned the violence.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cops are just really smart and know what these trash people are thinking. They even know when someone is dreaming about hurting cops, and extract justice!

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If anything we just need to direct it at better targets.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post

such as

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post

Honestly, yes. Not condoning violence here but if you actually wanna make a statement/point and you’re already going down violent route, then yes.

Better targets: corrupt DAs, police union leaders, mayors, governors, the cops who killed breonna Taylor, the ones who killed George Floyd, etc.

Not some random shmo patrolling around his parked car.

You wanna go the violence/destruction route and make a statement? At least hit the right targets.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

SINCE WHEN CAN YOU NOT LAUGH AT SOMEONE ELSE'S PAIN WHEN THEY GET HIT IN THE HEAD? FUCKING SNOWFLAKES

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    SINCE WHEN CAN YOU NOT LAUGH AT SOMEONE ELSE'S PAIN WHEN THEY GET HIT IN THE HEAD? FUCKING SNOWFLAKES
    Okay thank you since when did we not laugh at someone getting captain americad to the head on BG? Yall are getting soft

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    i got a 24h suspension for an all caps post of pointing out that seattle was going to defund the police (they did)

where is the equality 7souls

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Honestly, yes. Not condoning violence here but if you actually wanna make a statement/point and you’re already going down violent route, then yes.

Better targets: corrupt DAs, police union leaders, mayors, governors, the cops who killed breonna Taylor, the ones who killed George Floyd, etc.

Not some random shmo patrolling around his parked car.

You wanna go the violence/destruction route and make a statement? At least hit the right targets.
    Cool. They've been doing all those things. They went to the DA's house in the city Breonna Taylor lived, sat on the lawn and protested. They were all arrested and charged with felonies.

People like you keep saying, "Well they need to do it this way for it to work!" They've been doing it that what and nothing has happened so now what.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Give them all concussions

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Cool. They've been doing all those things. They went to the DA's house in the city Breonna Taylor lived, sat on the lawn and protested. They were all arrested and charged with felonies.

People like you keep saying, "Well they need to do it this way for it to work!" They've been doing it that what and nothing has happened so now what.
    So start hitting random cops with metal and start shooting each other?? Doesn’t seem anymore productive.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So start hitting random cops with metal and start shooting each other?? Doesn’t seem anymore productive.
    i don't think you understand. there can't be a point at which things are "too far" - you either have justice and reform or you don't.

if this is what it takes to get justice and reform, so be it. there is no ceiling.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So you think people's energy and anger just diffuses when they aren't getting results and things aren't "working when they do the right" things. This is decades worth of watching people be abused, raped, murdered and wrongly convicted by a corrupt justice system. It's been building and this is just the boiling point. The Rodney King riots were an indication. So was Ferguson. The last 3 months of protests and watching cops brutalize people daily for protesting is only making the situation worse because they've hyped themselves up for years with the blue lives bullshit and that they're fighting this war and how they adopted the fucking Punisher as a mascot/logo (ironic). This is what you get.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Meanwhile Minneapolis just rioted (again) over someone getting shot in the face while in pursuit by the police.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    i don't think you understand. there can't be a point at which things are "too far" - you either have justice and reform or you don't.

if this is what it takes to get justice and reform, so be it. there is no ceiling.
    No point is too far? Let’s just start raping all the cops’ wives and daughters. That’ll show em.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Meanwhile Minneapolis just rioted (again) over someone getting shot in the face while in pursuit by the police.
    No. They rioted over misinformation that it was the cops that shot first. No one is breaking shit because someone killed themself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag