I'm trying to downsize and get some stuff out of my apartment, so looking to sell some stuff that's not being used. Priority will be for those looking to buy the Console/Games as a bundle versus individually. Shipping will be priority mail with tracking. For the consoles, Insurance will be added as a safety measure. Shipping on the Wii U will be 20, the XBone is heavy at 8 pounds before packing material, so I will eat some of the shipping cost on that and ask 30 for shipping (USPS Estimator has it at about 40+ the insurance up-charge). Amiibo Shipping will be split, so asking $5 dollars shipping (average cost for me for a single amiibo via USPS Priority is $7.60). Individual game shipping will be $2.00 sent first class in a padded envelope except for Mega Man 5 which will be 6 dollars, shipped priority mail with insurance

If multiple items are being bought, I'll combine shipping to save. If you live in the SF Bay Area, I would also be happy to meet up and waive shipping costs that way.

Item list and prices under spoiler tag cause it's a ton of shit.

Spoiler: show
Wii U Console: 32gb Black and comes pre-loaded with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land. A fresh battery has been installed in the gamepad, and everything has been wiped and tested. Console will include the Wii Sensor Bar, Charging stand for the Game Pad, Game Pad, Console, power cord, HDMI cable + Nyko battery charger/extender for the gamepad as well as an unopened Wii U Pro Controller. $235 or $325 if you buy it with all the games

Super Smash Bros: $10

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze: $10

Hyrule Warriors: $10

Mario Kart 8: $15

Xenoblade Chronicles X: $25

Yoshi's Wooly World with Green Wooly Yoshi Amiibo: $45 (opened but never used/played, game is sealed)

Xbox One Console: 500GB. Will come with the box, HDMI Cable, Power Cable, and one wireless controller (takes 2 Double A batteries, not included due to shipping regulations) $200 or $250 with all the games

Halo: Master Chief Collection $25

Sunset Overdrive: $5

Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack: $20

Dragon Age Inquisition: 8

NES Mega Man 5: $100 (includes just slip sleeve. I will test this on my retron 5 prior as I just found it in my NES game box so I want to ensure it works, I will strike it if it's not working)

Next is the amiibo list with prices

Ike $25

Wii Fit Trainer $15

Shulk (x2) $15

Marth $20

Meta Knight (x2) $30

Robin (x2) $20

Ness $25

Lucina $20

Lucario $20

Greninja $20

Captain Falcon (x2 one has small box wear) $25

Luigi $20

Bowser Jr $35

30th Anniversary Mario 8bit (box crease) $12

Charizard (x2 both with box crease) $20

Wario (x2 one with corner crease) $30

Pikachu (box crease) $15

Super Mario Luigi (box crease) $35

Mega Man (x2) $20

Splatoon 3 pack (1st run with green squid) $35

Super Mario Bowser $20

Rosalina $35

Little Mac $20

Villager $20

Toon Link $20

Rob/G&W/Duck Hunt 3pack $50

Peach (with box crease) $15

Pit (japanese and slight box bend) $20

Kirby $40

Dark Pit $25

Super Mario Silver Mario (x2) $25

Super Mario Mario $20

King Dedede $25

Super Mario Yoshi $20

JigglyPuff (x2 one with box crease) $20

Olimar $15

Zero Suit Samus $15

Super Mario Peach (with box crease) $15

Super Mario Toad $15

Ganondorf (with box crease) $35

Items are also up on https://www.reddit.com/r/GameSale/co...solegames_nib/ if you have any friends not on BG who may be interested.