+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I dun fucked up and slacked on preordering Mario Kart Live. It was going to be the big xmas gift to the kids.

Let me know if you find any that are legit in stock at a store. Fuck paying people who buy that shit up to sell it for a profit. I would rather get something else than give those fuckers money. But it doesn't hurt to keep an eye out if a legitimate place has it.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I dun fucked up and slacked on preordering Mario Kart Live. It was going to be the big xmas gift to the kids.

Let me know if you find any that are legit in stock at a store. Fuck paying people who buy that shit up to sell it for a profit. I would rather get something else than give those fuckers money. But it doesn't hurt to keep an eye out if a legitimate place has it.
    Anyone looking for anything video game related should follow @wario64 on Twitter. Turn on notifications for him until you get what you want (he tweets a LOT). I've seen the Mario Kart packages for sale several times the past few weeks, and you should have no problem snagging one. It's how I got one for my buddy's kids.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

And just like that, he just tweeted Luigi for sale at Best Buy.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Everytime I see an ircgeek post, I have a flashback over the Wild West days of GameFAQs.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm just a fella now. I ain't no different than anyone else no more.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by ircgeek View Post
    And just like that, he just tweeted Luigi for sale at Best Buy.
    You are my hero! Ordered!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

welp, missed those TCL roku TVs. sold out in less than 3 minutes. guess i'll wait for cyber monday or something.

Anyone found any decent PC hardware sales yet? Was going to fresh a few bits of my PC but decided to just build an entire new one and only carry over GPU. AMD socket mobos preferred.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    welp, missed those TCL roku TVs. sold out in less than 3 minutes. guess i'll wait for cyber monday or something.
    change of luck! they were available again as pick-up only.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Anyone found any decent PC hardware sales yet? Was going to fresh a few bits of my PC but decided to just build an entire new one and only carry over GPU. AMD socket mobos preferred.
    Not yet but I plan on starting my search this weekend. I've been holding out on a new build but now that the Zen 3 procs have dropped it's time. I don't expect any CPU sales on anything that new and in demand but if I find any good memory/mobo/nvme deals I'll let you know.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Black friday in-person shopping is done. (well, I could go to Harbor Freight, but not today.)
    Did groceries, then went back out again to Bed Bath to get a silicon spatula, orange peeler, and a 3qt pot for $30 after a $20 coupon.
    Then went to Ace and used a 50% off coupon to get a plunger for $2.
    /flex

I was looking for a dustbuster though =\

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Best buy had a $500 kitchenaid stand mixer on sale for 200 Thursday, online only. Wife has always wanted one.

We stayed up till midnight and watched Netflix, deal never went live. Had to be up at 430am to sous vide the turkey so we went to bed. Woke up at 430 and our best buy had 1 in stock and in red no less. Got lucky and grabbed it. Guess while I was in the bathroom my wife awoke to try and get it and she goes damn it's out of stock and I'm like yeah I got the last one.

It was for curbside pickup today even. Only had to wait 10min outside bestbuy while the mob was inside and in line.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Ok, something I have never understood, why are stand mixers SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
    Like, a good sewing machine is a much more complicated and intricate piece of equipment, but you can get a decent one for a fraction of the price of a stand mixer.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Ok, something I have never understood, why are stand mixers SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
    Like, a good sewing machine is a much more complicated and intricate piece of equipment, but you can get a decent one for a fraction of the price of a stand mixer.
    To be fair, this is incorrect.

I actually just got a new sewing machine for Black Friday for $400 (originally $600) because the one I had was crap. They have done sewing machines dirty lately and they no longer last 30+ years like they used to. Solid brands like singer and brother have cheapened their products. It doesn’t help that you can no longer go inside the machines to service them yourself anymore.

If this was 20 years ago, you’d be correct.

I am forever keeping an eye o a bill they keep trying to introduce in CA called the “Right to Repair” bill. It wants to force companies to allow buyers to be able to fix their own shot. Sadly nothing has come of it yet. I hope it passes someday as that shit is ridiculous.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Hulu is running a $1.99/month for a year promo. Pretty great deal if you’re running out of Netflix shows to watch like I am. Unlimited Seinfeld and dragon ball super for me.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Hulu is running a $1.99/month for a year promo. Pretty great deal if you’re running out of Netflix shows to watch like I am. Unlimited Seinfeld and dragon ball super for me.
    Never fucked with Hulu, are there ads in all the content if you get the "ad-supported" subscription?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Never fucked with Hulu, are there ads in all the content if you get the "ad-supported" subscription?
    Yeah, not terribly long but there's 2ish breaks in a 30 min show. Just get ad free tho, super cheap

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Yeah, not terribly long but there's 2ish breaks in a 30 min show. Just get ad free tho, super cheap

Isn't ad free $12/mo?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Isn't ad free $12/mo?
    I find that to be pretty cheap for the use I get out of Hulu specifically. I def get my money's worth

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

There’s maybe like 1-2mins of commercials for a 30min show.

It’s not bad and I just use it to get a drink or let my dog out or check my phone.

If that would bother you than even $12/month ain’t bad especially if you’re new to it you’d get a bunch of new shows to watch.

I’m just cheap and have multiple subs trying to limit my spending.