+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    postscript: Legendry's director says they may bring back multiplayer for 3, depends on what kind of reception the game gets.
    God yes please

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

BG Level

now we're talking, FoV going up rn

BG Level

up and running, seems to work perfect.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Supposedly it breaks Mako zoom

BG Level

a blessing really

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

4k60 for the most part between Xbox & PS5, but PS5 has hitches while Xbox's 120 fps mode could use some work (80-120 on the first game and 110-120 on the other two).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    They should have made it so I can romance my waifu Tali as fem shep. Fuck male shep voice actor.
    Would feel wrong to romance her with anybody other than my first playthrough character. Going to romance again, but I have to do it on a recreation of my original shepard.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I know I'm in the vast minority here, but I never really cared for Jennifer Hale as Shepard. To me it always sounded like she was trying a little too hard to be assertive. That's not to say she's a bad VA. I think she does a great job in most games. Mark Meer always had that extra little bit of snark that I felt was delivered just right. Since it's been damn near 10 years since I've played the OG's, I'll give femshep another go.

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I know I'm in the vast minority here, but I never really cared for Jennifer Hale as Shepard. To me it always sounded like she was trying a little too hard to be assertive. That's not to say she's a bad VA. I think she does a great job in most games. Mark Meer always had that extra little bit of snark that I felt was delivered just right. Since it's been damn near 10 years since I've played the OG's, I'll give femshep another go.
    Femshep is superior in ME1 but I think male shep comes into his own in 2/3 and isn't nearly as bad. ME1 though it's like the female vs male VAs from Assassins Creed comparison.

Sad it doesn't work for ME2/3 yet. Waiting for a better one

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Speaking of Tali, props to BW for fixing one of the laziest and most disappointing reveals of all time.

Spoiler: show

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There was an update for the game today and if you're using the FOV mod you'll need to update it (at least for 2 and 3, I don't think the coalesced.bin changed for ME1)

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

1 on Insanity down, on to 2.

My attempt at a renegade playthrough failed horribly though, I forgot how much of a monster going renegade makes you in 1, ended up like 90% paragon/50% renegade

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post

My attempt at a renegade playthrough failed horribly though, I forgot how much of a monster going renegade makes you in 1, ended up like 90% paragon/50% renegade
    As much as I love these games, I think there were some opportunities to make the renegade side more of a rule-breaking maverick and less of humorless, ruthless asshole

Of course there are limits to dialogue and game design but the renegade side deviates a lot between the cool shit like interrupts and bitch-slapping the reporter to telling the engineers in ME2 that gambling on the ship is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post

you lack the courage of your convictions sir

BG Level

wiped out the colony at Feros with Liara and Garrus yesterday, p sure i just made a grad student archeologist and a decorated police officer war criminals

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    As much as I love these games, I think there were some opportunities to make the renegade side more of a rule-breaking maverick and less of humorless, ruthless asshole

Of course there are limits to dialogue and game design but the renegade side deviates a lot between the cool shit like interrupts and bitch-slapping the reporter to telling the engineers in ME2 that gambling on the ship is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

renegade can be overzealous asshole but also gets all the snarkiest lines. ain't no Shep like snarky one-liner Shep.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

2 from what I remember more nails the maverick/snarky way of renegade. 1 and 3 a lot of the renegade options are just straight up evil or extreme sanction shit (like all of the Feros stuff).

Just a few minutes in I'm already remembering that a lot of my favorite lines are in 2, like "I'll haul his crippled ass out of here" right at the opening.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Got my fiance to jump in, and omg watching her try to play this has been a riot. She doesn't play games like this, so she's real janky with it, ontop of the games normal jank. I'm constantly doing a wrex voice saying "commander shepard is running into the wall again", or "commander shepard we landed 5 minutes ago and are already out of medpacks". I didn't even have to convince her to do renegade, she just went for the mean shit without me even saying anything jfc. Renegade femship don't fuck around haha

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I never actually bothered with FemShep. Does she have different lines compared to MaleShep, or is it just the difference in line delivery between the two voice actors?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast