FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Got my fiance to jump in, and omg watching her try to play this has been a riot. She doesn't play games like this, so she's real janky with it, ontop of the games normal jank. I'm constantly doing a wrex voice saying "commander shepard is running into the wall again", or "commander shepard we landed 5 minutes ago and are already out of medpacks". I didn't even have to convince her to do renegade, she just went for the mean shit without me even saying anything jfc. Renegade femship don't fuck around haha

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Whomever designed the Mako environments in ME1 was a fucking sadist. If she tries to go for some of those ores.... the anger can get too real.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

So after a week, how do you PC people feel about this? Debating getting this, wondering how ya'll feel...now? wait for sale?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless you're one of the people that gets super butthurt about ultra widescreen compatibility, it's fucking excellent.

Gameplay improvements to 1 are solid, and the overall graphical polish across the series looks good. Solid performance too outside of a few minor drops in ME1 (haven't seen those in 2 though, basically locked at my monitors refresh rate of 165)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Up to two crashes so far, one for each game. I expect ME3 won't hold up much better.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    So after a week, how do you PC people feel about this? Debating getting this, wondering how ya'll feel...now? wait for sale?
    loving it. first impressions p much holding up, ultrawide being cropped in dialogue is shitty and lazy, and ME1 has a few noticeable bugs (including one game-breaking one on Virmire). but it's pretty, dejanked to a considerable degree, and the Mako is drivable. almost done with 1 looking forward to getting into the heart of the series.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Started 3 last night. I remember less about this game than I did for 2. I could recall every major plot point and some of the side quests, but for 3, it's like a fresh new game that I'm not enjoying as much.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ME3 was all about playing peacemaker to get them to commit to helping resist the reapers. It seemed repetitive at times yeah

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I only enjoyed 3 as a sending off for my favorite characters and tying a bow on the reapers. ME2 is still the better game tho imo. I also don't think you can finish 2 and not want to see what happens next, it's just a shame you can only find out in ME3 lol.

BG Level

3 is real good, gameplay is even more refined, has some of the biggest set-pieces in the series, ton of great character and lore moments especially with the DLC. biggest issue with it is the ending, and the companion options. Mass Effect 2 has byyyy farrr the best set of squadmates.

still a solid 3.5-4/5 game imooo it's just that 2 is a 5/5. playing back to back to back it's basically one giant game anyways (at least narratively) than 3 distinct ones.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Tuchanka mission in 3 is probably the peak of the series for me

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I want to know what the Alliance did with all of my resources? My ME2 save had over 1M of each of the metals and 200k ezzo. I also had 600k+ in credits. More than enough to finish that Crucible. ME3 considers 300 ezzo to be a "mountain." I am most disappointed in the credits because the ME1 > 2 save allowed full credit transfer which I had maxed out in the first game.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Tuchanka mission in 3 is probably the peak of the series for me
    Godzilla vs Kong, Mordin's i made a mistake, Wrex trying to save his people, absolutely fuckin mint on all levels

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I want to know what the Alliance did with all of my resources? My ME2 save had over 1M of each of the metals and 200k ezzo. I also had 600k+ in credits. More than enough to finish that Crucible. ME3 considers 300 ezzo to be a "mountain." I am most disappointed in the credits because the ME1 > 2 save allowed full credit transfer which I had maxed out in the first game.
    genocide comes with a hefty fine dude

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    genocide comes with a hefty fine dude
    No one misses 309k bug eyes.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Hanar Diplomat bug is still present in 3, dear god.

Worst remaster ever

Edit : but they left in the Infiltrator cooldown exploit so it's still alright I guess.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've never done a full on degenerate (ie Biotic Infiltrator with Flare spam) playthrough of ME3 before

It is highly entertaining.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The fiance beat ME1 last night and loved it. Ended up romancing Liars and killed off Ashley with zero hesitation. The commander don't fuck around lol. Can't wait to see her face when the collectors catch up with Shepard

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Kaidan is such a better character and it makes more narrative sense imo to always save him unless you are specifically romancing Ashley. She does have a glow up in ME3 so good for her.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Trying to cure Ashley of her space racism is a fun underlying plotline thru the trilogy if you save her.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

She has an interesting story with her family being involved in the first contact wars, but Kaiden is her metrosexual what if. She tried romancing him and Liara, and stared Pikachu face when they confronted her after a meeting. This game is pretty good lol.