Closed Thread
Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The comment about tuning Felwinters most likely means removing quickdraw, which I feel like would also apply to Astral Horizons from last season.

Like how in D1 when they removed kneepads and shot package perks

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    He says gear from Season 14 on won't be sunset. Edit, misread what he posted.
    Can't wait to go back to the endless complaints about weapon balance.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Everyone with a Despacito Messenger rejoice

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's a full tldr from a reddit post

* Witch Queen Delayed to Early 2022
    * There will be another expansion after lightfall (credit to u/Jdaysept)
    * "Any weapon or armor that can currently be infused to max Power will continue to be able to reach max Power permanently" (Sunsetting got sunset)
    * "Starting in Season 14 we won’t be capping the infusion on any weapons or armor that have not already reached the cap as of the start of Season 13."
    * Since sunsetting isnt happening, stuff is gonna get nerfed
    * Power level only goes up 10 for each non expansion season
    * If you grind to max power in a season now, youll be in the pinnacle bound when the next season comes out
    * S15 will fix 3 peaking in PvP
    * Stasis nerfs (titan and hunter only at the moment) and Light subclass buffs over the next few seasons
    * Trials of Osiris is going to have its reward structure changed, w/ potential Solo playlist
    * VoG comes in Season 14, with a contest mode for the first 24 hours. To claim worlds first, you have to do the raid and a curated list of challenging Triumphs
    * VoG is getting a master difficulty, they would like all raids and dungeons in the future to get one
    * Adept raid/dungeon gear will drop from master difficulty raids/dungeons
    * Trasmog comes in season 14, with Ada-1 as the vendor
    * You need to do quests to receive mats to transmog a piece, or pay sliver for it.
    * Shaders are now permanent unlocks (thank goodness for this one)
    * Crossplay is coming in season 15
    * PC and console players will only be matched together if PC players invite console players to play with them
    * Ikora is going to have a purpose in Witch Queen
    * In S15, we get stasis legendary energy and power weapons
    * In S14, gilded titles will show how many times that title has been gilded in the past

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    (credit to u/Jdaysept)
    Jdaysept =/= Joe Blackburn ?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

* Transmog comes in season 14, with Ada-1 as the vendor
    * You need to do quests to receive mats to transmog a piece, or pay sliver for it.
    The community will hate this

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I feel Bungie bounces back and forth (sometimes based on reactions from players) because a lot of the things he mentions (beyond sunsetting) goes counter to things they've done and said in the past.

Like, we had the 10 level increase, people complained that there wasn't anything to chase, they switched it back, now people are tired of chasing levels every season, so they're going back to 10 levels. Same thing with a master (hard) raid difficulty. They've said numerous times in the past that there was no reason to run the easier difficulty raid if you could clear the harder difficulty, and having two difficulties divided the player base and made it more challenging for new players to get into raiding, so how is this master difficulty going to be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Don't forget the complaints about how loot's boring!

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    The community will hate this
    But.. Return to Ada-1 returns!

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Everyone with a Despacito Messenger rejoice
    LMAOOOOOOOO fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Don't forget the complaints about how loot's boring!

i can't wait!

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

The comment about tuning Felwinters most likely means removing quickdraw, which I feel like would also apply to Astral Horizons from last season.

Like how in D1 when they removed kneepads and shot package perks
    Quickdraw isn't the problem, Felwinters range is insane. Like wasn't sunsetting the justification for bringing shot package, a perk that was so busted back in D1 that they removed it from the game, to D2??

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This is all that matters.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

With shitty handling (ie removing quickdraw) I don't see Felwinters or Astral being as much of a problem.

If you want to take advantage of the extreme OHK you have to commit to the weapon, not being able to instantly swap to it for cleanups like you can now. To say nothing of the lower handling affecting ADS speed which decreases the ability to get that peak OHK range

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    This is all that matters.
    My phone won't let me log into the PSN app, so I was gonna send you a message on PSN later!

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Here's a full tldr from a reddit post

* Witch Queen Delayed to Early 2022
    * There will be another expansion after lightfall (credit to u/Jdaysept)
    * "Any weapon or armor that can currently be infused to max Power will continue to be able to reach max Power permanently" (Sunsetting got sunset)
    * "Starting in Season 14 we won’t be capping the infusion on any weapons or armor that have not already reached the cap as of the start of Season 13."
    * Since sunsetting isnt happening, stuff is gonna get nerfed
    * Power level only goes up 10 for each non expansion season
    * If you grind to max power in a season now, youll be in the pinnacle bound when the next season comes out
    * S15 will fix 3 peaking in PvP
    * Stasis nerfs (titan and hunter only at the moment) and Light subclass buffs over the next few seasons
    * Trials of Osiris is going to have its reward structure changed, w/ potential Solo playlist
    * VoG comes in Season 14, with a contest mode for the first 24 hours. To claim worlds first, you have to do the raid and a curated list of challenging Triumphs
    * VoG is getting a master difficulty, they would like all raids and dungeons in the future to get one
    * Adept raid/dungeon gear will drop from master difficulty raids/dungeons
    * Trasmog comes in season 14, with Ada-1 as the vendor
    * Shaders are now permanent unlocks (thank goodness for this one)
    * Crossplay is coming in season 15
    * PC and console players will only be matched together if PC players invite console players to play with them
    * Ikora is going to have a purpose in Witch Queen
    * In S15, we get stasis legendary energy and power weapons
    * In S14, gilded titles will show how many times that title has been gilded in the past
    I hate like most of this... feels like they want to continue to push me away from the game...

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50129

Go read Road to Witch Queen, here's what it covers:
    News about The Witch Queen’s release date, Lightfall, and beyond.
    Power, and how it raises Season over Season.
    No additional Infusion Caps.
    PvP: Our goals for the future of Crucible, Stasis balancing, game security, and Trials of Osiris
    Information about Vault of Glass.
    The new transmog system we’re calling Armor Synthesis.
    And more!
    The TWAB this week will be looking at a few feedback items concerning Ritual playlist rewards, an update on DDoS protection for consoles, and an announcement of our upcoming Deep Stone Crypt developer deep dive.
    DSC Deep Dive, Wednesday, March 3, 10 AM PST

Our current plan is to increase drop chances for these ritual-specific weapons later in Season of the Chosen. While we don’t want these weapons to become a short-term grind for players seeking perfect rolls, we do believe that they need to drop a bit more frequently for them to be a positive experience when completing their associated activities.
    Our current plan is to continue adding weapons to these pools in future Seasons. There may be some Seasons where these pools remain the same, and others where a new weapon is added while one is rotated out. This should help keep the offerings streamlined for players on the hunt for a specific reward.
    Prior to the release of Season of the Chosen, we announced that distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection would be coming to consoles during Season of the Chosen, bringing protections for your network connection against DDoS and IP harvesting attacks via usage of the Steam Datagram Relay (SDR) service.

our teams have started to bring console SDR services online.
    Next Tuesday, March 2, Hotfix 3.1.0.2 will be released.

Below are some issues that will be resolved with Hotfix 3.1.0.2. A complete list will be shared when the update goes live.

Barrier Colossus in Battleground: Behemoth will no longer mosey out of their barrier shields to say hello to unsuspecting Guardians.
    The Chosen Destruction Umbral Focusing Lens will now allow players to focus Umbral Engrams.
    Beneficial modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist now work as intended.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I hate like most of this... feels like they want to continue to push me away from the game...
    Its a mixed bag for me, some good,, some meh, some bad. I guess the stuff already Sunset is staying Sunset so the ultimate goal was achieved, we essentially got a "Destiny 3" Soft reset cause Exotics still exist. Sunsetting was fine by me and honestly with some Pinnacle perks returning to specific weapons this season(Redrix's perk was on another Pulse), I was kinda looking forward to seeing if they pushed that further, ah well, feels like maybe they didn't have the resources/want to devote the resources needed to keep up with adding new weapons to either their own standard or the communities.

The power level thing is fine to me, honestly, its a useless number anyway since it affects absolutely nothing but the damage done/dealt within a +/-100 range of the number. Its not like at 1250 power I can go back and one shot a 200 Light boss with a single bullet from an Auto Rifle, its just there for the carrot-on-the-stick, theres no power behind it. 3peek in pvp is for 40-somethings with receding hairlines whos parents never validated or loved them, so yah, so long to that. They'll probably just disable Emotes in PVP and makes Swords first person without ammo (or just disable swords in PvP, nobody uses Swords in PvP)

I like the idea of Master Raids, as I did back when they existed to begin with, if they're worried people will stop doing the normal version, I'm sure they can think of something to keep Normal worthwhile, but I can't spitball anything beyond obviously letting normal/master weekly pinnacles drop from both once a week and not just whichever you clear first. Stasis Nerfs were expected because balancing PvP separate is for some reason something they only do rarely even though 99.99% of the time the problem is its PVP Performance, but I never bought Beyond Light so I have no horse in this race. I use Celestial Nighthawk or Bow still so nerf away.

They're making changes, I don't know if they're making the right changes though, you guys will have to wait and see for me since I'll probably forget about the game until Witch Queen. I hope the best for you lol

Edit: Also, The wording on the Stasis nerfs makes it look like they ARE balancing Stasis for Crucible only? Man I hope so, I'd love you Bungie

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Finally managed to get Anarchy. That was alot of work. Now to work on Divinity. That'll be fun.

Outside of setting DoT traps with it on enemies and bosses, is there a badass way to make use of it? I googled few videos on it but they didn’t speak about what theyre were doing or why and i couldn’t see the damage numbers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

DSC Deep Dive, Wednesday, March 3, 10 AM PST
    1 PM ET

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is this real? Are people really this trash?