Closed Thread
Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I did one extra last night, but didn't check my map, so hopefully I just need one more. I take it that it only shows up when the hunt location is up?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Correct

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    I'm doing to the Gambit one - so far, its not too bad.
    Ok thanks I’ll do those bounties.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I did the Strike bounties. They were easy to knock out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Do 2 hunts, get powerful.
    Powerful+1

The one I got last night was 1 level higher than primes.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets...l_content_and/

VoG "leak"

Spoiler: show
    As will be revealed during the Season of the Hunt, the arrival of the darkness and return of the Exo Stranger has created rifts in time which has led the Vex to simulate a timeline where they successfully become the Final Shape. For this reason, they have started converging on Europa to utilize Stasis for their own desires. Sometime during this season, the Vex will steal an artifact of Stasis and will return to the Vault of Glass to enhance all Vex throughout time itself. Savathûn, the Witch Queen, has become aware of the Vex's quest, and has begun altering The Dreaming City through Quria, Blade Transform, to strengthen and spread the curse to the Vault of Glass for her own desires. Some of these alterations are already visible in-game as growth of plant-life and the arrival of oracles (as described below).

This season, players will discover that the Last Wish raid has begun spawning oracles which are connected to a puzzle which unlocks a new section of the raid available in a story mission, which will become available to all players upon the puzzle being solved. In this mission, it will be revealed that Quria, Blade Transform, set up the oracles as a trap to try to simulate an entrance into the Vault of Glass. Next season, the Season of Time, a live event will unlock the Vault of Glass raid, allowing the Guardian to infiltrate it and fight the Stasis-infused Vex. One of the rewards in this raid, along with the return of the original weapons and armor (with minor modifications as you will discover), is a version of the Vex Mythoclast modified with Stasis. This raid will also include the return of hard (heroic) difficulties of raids.

While the oracles have already begun spawning across the Last Wish raid, the puzzle itself is timegated until later this season. Please be aware of this as it will avoid any frustration that may result from the puzzle seemingly having no solution

Furthermore, the infamous 15th Wish will play a role in a future season as the method of acquiring (or enhancing) the seasonal artifact, and the lore implications will directly impact the plot of the season(s) that follow and The Witch Queen. It is not currently available in-game, and will not be a secret to discover.

tl;dr - The Vault of Glass will return next season, in the Season of Time. The Last Wish raid has been updated with a new timegated secret puzzle containing oracles which unlocks a new story mission with related lore implications. The Vault of Glass will have Stasis-infused Vex, a heroic difficulty, and will return all gear from the original raid, including a Stasis-themed Vex Mythoclast. The 15th Wish is not currently available in-game and will have a major role in a future season.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Osiris found. I searched every spot of the Tower including the secret paths, but I was unable to locate Ana. If you run through all of the Osiris prompts in Zavala's office, he will mention visiting Ana. Also, this Osiris cannot be interacted with.

The Strange Signal you get in Asterion Abyss leads to a trial in the Nexus called the Test of Darkness.

*warning* video includes BG clan audio. Mostly covid talk.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post

Creation is the area we'll be going for The Lament (exotic sword) quest. This area also has the final Entropic Shard.

Alternate video on how to reach there including a dying point so you can explore what's inside.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/49847

I'm glad I grabbed Heir because that removal sucks.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Yeah, same here. I was gonna get Bastion, but saw HA and grabbed it instead.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

A couple new in game messages when logging in. Glassway is Nightfall next week and disabled weapons don't count towards your power level. So don't make Witherhoard you highest power weapon in primary.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/49847

I'm glad I grabbed Heir because that removal sucks.
    Heir Apperant was not intended to be available through the kiosk. Current plan is to have this exotic available during a future event for players to earn. Stay tuned for announcements of availability.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG.../?context=1000

Also:
    IMMOLANT PT. 1

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also glad I grabbed Heir Apparant as well.

This story is not as shallow as people (lolreddit) make it out to be. I'm working on the stasis upgrade missions and this stuff is great...

I don't think I'm going to have any time to work on my second character...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Watching Fireteam Chat and they say Warlock's Stasis shatter can affect the entire map in PVP, even through walls.

Haha wow.

Also just picked up two fragments from the Stranger bounties... Gambit took forever

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I was talking to Killer and Kas about this yesterday, but I'm convinced the people on reddit have this illusion of Destiny in their minds that is detached from the reality of what the game is.

There are so many complaints about doing the same activities to grind the same guns/perks (aforementioned issues with how they've implemented sunsetting aside). The game is going into its seventh year and that is what it has been for the past six. It is not going to suddenly change into something else.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I guess running arms dealer and exodus down and the damn vex one from the BETA into the third(fourth*?) year can make people feel like they’re running in place? By this time in D1, we were jumping to D2(forsaken? I’m lost time wise sorry)... a completely fresh game with reset loot and new exotics and entirely new strikes and stuff. There was always something "new" to distract you from running the same shit over and over. Last time we got such a huge content cut (D1 -> D2) it came with an entirely new games worth of planets, guns, armor, and everything else.

You’re not wrong, its always been that grind, its just been hidden better, and when you narrow the game in this scope(talking about all the "Vaulted" Content), the cracks are easier to spot. I can understand why people feel the way they do. If we had gotten another activity to replace the ones we lost I think the “new activity smell” would have distracted people longer.

I miss Prison of Elders.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I guess running arms dealer and exodus down and the damn vex one from the BETA into the third(fourth*?) year can make people feel like they’re running in place? By this time in D1, we were jumping to D2(forsaken? I’m lost time wise sorry)... a completely fresh game with reset loot and new exotics and entirely new strikes and stuff. There was always something "new" to distract you from running the same shit over and over. Last time we got such a huge content cut (D1 -> D2) it came with an entirely new games worth of planets, guns, armor, and everything else.

You’re not wrong, its always been that grind, its just been hidden better, and when you narrow the game in this scope(talking about all the "Vaulted" Content), the cracks are easier to spot. I can understand why people feel the way they do. If we had gotten another activity to replace the ones we lost I think the “new activity smell” would have distracted people longer.

I miss Prison of Elders.
    The thing is there are new activities and loot, but they are being time gated and staggered across the season passes etc. So it feels like the barebones expansion so far is lacking. Also I was up in arms not being able to get the new exotics off the bat. After thinking about it, some of the new exotics are very strong and now we have an actual reason to level up and do some harder content having them tied to the lost sectors. People wanted more solo content. I am going to wait till I am high enough to farm it comfortably since its still rng.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast