FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    so everything is paywalled til dec 7?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Year 2 is paywalled until December 7th. Year 3 (Shadowkeep), year 4 (Beyond Light), and the Bungie 30th Anniversary will remain paywalled.
    So this was clarified recently. On December 7th, the Forsaken campaign will be made free to all players. The middle-tree sub classes, the raid, and the dungeon will still be paywalled.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So... how do you buy the middle tree subclasses once Forsaken has been vaulted?

lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    So... how do you buy the middle tree subclasses once Forsaken has been vaulted?

lol.
    There is some confusion on that as New Light players do have middle tree, but it is unconfirmed if those New Light posters had already owned Forsaken. Bungie had announced that they're selling a Forsaken Pack that includes everything that isn't being going free on December 7th. As for after February next year? Who knows?

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Grandmasters since invis is BUSTED. In any situation where I already have titans and warlocks because I know how debuffs stack. I'm addition, this season hunters have ranged disruption which allows them to cover 3 elements with ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Serious answer: any time I'm playing with ppl I know so it doesn't matter. It's fun to bring oddball stuff.
    Thanks for the responses. Maybe (hopefully) I'm just overreacting since I typically use top-tree, so the dodge change will mainly affect my playstyle.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Thanks for the responses. Maybe (hopefully) I'm just overreacting since I typically use top-tree, so the dodge change will mainly affect my playstyle.
    I'm honestly excited again for the first time in a while.

Gonna try some invisible builds with bottom tree and Kepri's to abuse in Trials etc. Idk, cool possibilities out there with a lot of timers being reduced as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I think it's always important to "wait and see" followed by trying to make things work instead of complaining on announcement then complaining on release. People love to complain about x, y, z and completely ignore new probabilities in a, b, c.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Teawrex is now a Social Systems Designer for Bungie

https://twitter.com/TheTeawrex/statu...979131394?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Teawrex is now a Social Systems Designer for Bungie

https://twitter.com/TheTeawrex/statu...979131394?s=20
    Good for him and I hope for Bungie, I don't really watch his streams alot, he comes off as a douche quite a bit imo.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Horse armor in eververse confirmed?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50864

3rd Annual Game2Give charity event started.

Trials freelance returns this week - this week will not require the intro quest to get more people to try it.
    Dec 31-Jan 3 will be another freelance weekend.

Moments of Triumph will release alongside the 30th anniversary stuff.

Armor mods will no longer require glimmer to swap and this will open up more features on the API and 3rd party services.

Few more QoL changes.

Maintenance next Tuesday.

8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
    8:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
    9 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
    10 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
    And that's it~

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50864

3rd Annual Game2Give charity event started.

Trials freelance returns this week - this week will not require the intro quest to get more people to try it.
    Dec 31-Jan 3 will be another freelance weekend.

Moments of Triumph will release alongside the 30th anniversary stuff.

Armor mods will no longer require glimmer to swap and this will open up more features on the API and 3rd party services.

Few more QoL changes.

Maintenance next Tuesday.

And that's it~
    "Everyone's going to be playing Endwalker so lets just let people solo queue"

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Saw people saying Ada-1 has Protective Light, for those who are missing the mod.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Return to Ada-1.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I support this edit -- probably the most important mod to have if you're looking to do challenging content.

Also, can confirm, she does have it.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Patch notes:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50880

Spoiler: show

DESTINY 2 UPDATE 3.4.0

ACTIVITIES
    CRUCIBLE
    Currency rewards lockout at three, five, and seven wins no longer clear on ticket resets.
    Added a playlist tooltip to indicate that Cross Play must be enabled to access Trials.
    Trials passages now display a warning message if the player account owns a seven-win ticket.
    Added Third Person Camera Restricted tooltip and load screen hint to Trials, Elimination, and Showdown.
    Fixed an issue that prevented the Dead Cliffs map from loading correctly in Glory playlists.
    Removed Anomaly and The Dead Cliffs from Momentum Control rotation.
    Fixed missing string for Legendary Valor Triumph and corrected number of times that it requires reaching the Crucible Rank of "Legend."
    Crucible bounties for zone capture now apply to all Crucible modes.
    Rusted Lands: Fixed an issue where dynamic objects, like barrels or bricks with physics and hive exploding objects, were missing from this map.
    LOST SECTORS
    Improvements:
    Adjusted the music in Legend and Master Lost Sectors to scale as lives and time begin to run out.
    The "Darkness Zone" tendrils and sound will now play when players run out of revives in Legend and Master Lost Sectors, and in Grandmaster Nightfalls.
    Players will now see a "No Revives Remaining" warning when out of revives in Legend and Master Lost Sectors, or in Grandmaster Nightfalls.
    Players will no longer see "Revives: +0" when defeating Champions after the time limits have passed in Legend and Master Lost Sectors, or in Grandmaster Nightfalls.
    Fixes:
    Fixed an issue where the post-game completion screen for Legend and Master Lost Sectors didn’t show any stats.
    The Empty Tank Lost Sector on Tangled Shore now rewards the correct Exotics gear, in line with the other Lost Sectors' reward rotation.
    Excavation Site XII: Fixed an issue where the barrier at the entrance in Legend and Master difficulty had a gap that allowed players to go outside of the Lost Sector. This Lost Sector will enter active rotation again in a future season.
    Added an energy barrier to the Scavenger's Den Lost Sector on EDZ, when playing on Legend or Master difficulty, to prevent skipping most of the encounters in the Lost Sector. This Lost Sector will enter active rotation again in a future season.
    STRIKES
    The Corrupted:
    To reduce the overall length of the strike and make it less painful after hard wipes in the elevator encounter, we have removed the Taken combatants in the dark Ascendant Plane hallway leading up to the elevator.
    If a fireteam hard wipes during the final phase of the boss fight in the Ascendant Realm, when they respawn, the portal to the Ascendant Realm will take them straight to Phase 2, instead of making them replay the platforming section between Phase 1 and Phase 2.
    When a fireteam arrives at the platforming area before the boss fight in The Adytum, any fireteam members or Ghosts left behind in earlier parts of the strike will now be teleported forward to join their fireteam.
    When players begin the elevator encounter, any straggler players or their Ghosts will be pulled forward to join their fireteam.
    Fixed an issue where Sedia's shields would regenerate faster than expected on Nightfall difficulties. Her shields now regenerate based on health threshold in Nightfalls, just like they do in Direct Launch or the Vanguard playlist.
    The portal to the Ascendant Realm after Phase 1 of the boss fight should now reliably place players facing the correct direction.
    Fixed an issue that was preventing the combatants from walking to part of the right-side area during the first half of the boss-fight. Psions should now spread out a little bit more on that right platform.
    Fixed an issue where a Taken Acolyte would spawn within the floating platform area before the boss fight, and immediately fall to its death before ever really getting to live.
    Fixed an issue where, in certain conditions, the relic would despawn and never respawn during the boss phase.
    Fixed a cosmetic issue where the relic spawners during the boss phase would spin before the relic was spawned.
    The Inverted Spire:
    Fixed an issue where a player’s Ghost would appear too far back in the strike upon death near the drill area. The Ghosts now appear at set safe locations in the drill area.
    The Scarlet Keep:
    Fixed an issue where the crystal to continue the strike would be permanently invincible if players got to the wizard at the first stop of the elevator and killed it before the crystal could spawn.
    Strikes: Fixed an issue where the catchup version of Grandmaster Hollowed Lair had different modifiers than the weekly featured version.
    FREEROAM
    Fixed an issue where a wall of Taken miasma could appear in a doorway in Rheasilvia during Freeroam, when it shouldn't be there.
    RAIDS
    Fixed an issue in the Last Wish raid that for some fireteams caused the final encounter to not start properly, causing unavoidable failure.
    Queenswalk Escape: When players picked up Riven’s Heart, there was an issue where the encounter wouldn’t start, resulting in no enemies spawning and immediate teleportation into the inside of the Heart.
    UI/UX
    TEXT CHAT
    Players on Xbox, PlayStation, and Stadia platforms can now opt into seeing text chat messages within various chat channels.
    Updated terminology for text chat settings on these platforms to reflect functionality available.
    Expanded Whisper chat settings for all platforms.
    Added increased granularity to filter who may send you Whisper chat messages.
    Added the option to remap the "Show / Hide Text Chat" button on PC.
    This is mapped to the L key by default but the option to remap this was not exposed.
    Settings > Text Chat > Keybindings > UI > CUI option was removed for binding a keyboard button to Show / Hide Text Chat.
    Fixed an issue that was preventing use of Korean IME input on Windows.
    STASIS VENDOR
    Fixed an issue where Stasis Aspect quests were not consistently shown on the Stasis vendor until after the player has acquired their second Stasis Aspect.
    Additional text has been added to locked quests describing how to unlock each, respectively.
    STASIS SUBCLASS SCREEN
    Fixed various issues where the pips for Aspects and Fragments would sometimes show an inaccurate counter.
    The pips counter displays based on the page of the socket trays last inspected.
    The pips under the socket slots display counts the empty socket.
    In the Stasis subclass screen, the number of pips for aspects and fragments is one less than the total.
    BOOTFLOW
    Cross Save Information Screen
    Updated the visuals for the Cross Save screen to align with the style of the Cross Play screen introduced with the launch of Cross Play in Season 15.
    Windows Store Settings Screen
    Updated the Settings screen to allow new players on Windows Store to set text chat preferences to match those available to new players on Steam.
    ROSTER
    Fixed an issue on PC platforms where players could experience FPS drops in various situations where the Roster was updating more often than intended.
    The largest FPS drops were seen in the Roster, Tower, and while in Orbit.
    Fixed an issue where max-length Bungie Names could wrap onto a second line and obscure other UI elements in some Roster tooltips.
    Reduced the width of the friction area on the Social Preferences tab when using a controller.
    Fixed an issue where Roster contacts could appear as blank entries while waiting for all relevant data to load before showing any content.
    Updated the icon for Social Preferences set to "Public" to distinguish the setting from the "Joinable Fireteam" icon to avoid confusion.
    Fixed an issue where a player could appear Offline but also showed as joinable in some cases.
    Fixed an issue where players may not receive an error notification if they accept a fireteam invite but fail to join successfully.
    Sending a fireteam Invite then setting Social Preferences to Closed will result in no error message pop-up when a player accepts the fireteam invite.
    Fixed an issue where the "Invite to Fireteam" button was hidden if the local fireteam privacy was set to "Closed."
    Fixed an issue where pending invites from offline players could show a circle icon when the platform is unknown.
    Fixed an issue where blocked players did not consistently appear with a blocked icon on Roster screens.
    Fixed an issue on Steam where some platform icons could default to a generic platform icon, most notably with Steam not showing a PlayStation player’s icon.
    Updated text on Windows Store for various tooltips where terminology was overly generic.
    GAMEPLAY
    ARMOR
    FROST-EE5
    In PvP game modes, ability-energy gain is no longer generative with other energy-regeneration boosts.
    Heart of Inmost Light
    Using abilities more consistently now stacks the empowerment buff.
    Buff text now displays which ability is empowered and how many stacks of empowerment it has.
    In PvP game modes, reduced buff duration and ability-regeneration rate by ~50%.
    Contraverse Hold
    Ability-regeneration boost now always lasts for 1.75s.
    Previously, the boost would range between 1s and 4s.
    Previous average duration was 1.35s due to weighting.
    In PvP game modes, reduced grenade-energy gain by 50%.
    Doomfang Pauldrons
    In PvP game modes, reduced Super-energy gain by 50%.
    Shinobu's Vow
    In PvP game modes, reduced grenade-energy gain per hit by 66%.
    Chromatic Fire now works with Stasis subclasses as intended.
    Crown of Tempests
    In PvP game modes, reduced energy-regeneration boost duration from 7s to 4s.
    The Stag
    In PvP game modes, reduced class-ability energy gain by 50%.
    Icefall Mantle
    Stasis overshield can now be cancelled by pressing the class-ability input again.
    Dunemarchers
    Once a player is hit by a Dunemarchers lightning chain, they cannot be hit again by Dunemarchers for 2s.
    Dunemarchers lightning now only chains on targets that are alive.
    Armor Mods
    Can now be applied instantaneously with a button press. Removed all Glimmer costs for socketing armor mods.
    Melee Kickstart
    In PvP game modes, reduced melee-energy gain by 50%.
    Grenade Kickstart
    Utility Kickstart
    In PvP game modes, reduced class-ability-energy gain by 50%.
    Bolstering Detonation
    Focusing Strike
    Perpetuation
    In PvP game modes, reduced class-ability-energy gain by ~25%.
    Change varies slightly based on how many copies of the mod you have equipped.
    Bomber
    In PvP game modes, reduced grenade-energy gain by ~45%.
    Outreach
    In PvP game modes, reduced melee-energy gain by ~45%.
    Dynamo
    In PvP game modes, reduced super-energy gain by ~45%.
    Distribution
    In PvP game modes, reduced energy gain by ~45%.
    Momentum Transfer
    In PvP game modes, reduced melee-energy gain by 50%.
    Impact Induction
    WEAPONS
    Archetypes
    Shotgun
    Reduced Slug Shotgun PvE damage bonus from 30% to 20%.
    Gave Pellet Shotguns a 10% PvE damage bonus.
    Linear Fusion Rifle
    Increased PvE damage by 10%.
    Caster Sword
    Reduced Heavy attack ammo cost from 8 to 5.
    Bows
    Increased damage vs minors by ~10%.
    Sidearms
    Increased Sidearm projectile speed from 999 to 9999 (which makes them hitscan regardless of framerate).
    Exotics
    Vex Mythoclast
    Reduced Aim Assist stat by 25.
    Reduced the Linear Fusion Rifle mode Aim Assist Cone scalar from 1.1 to 1.05.
    Now requires three player kills for full Overcharge instead of two.
    Fighting Lion
    Removed the multi-hit requirement (i.e. dealing any damage will grant the buff).
    Increased the buff to the reload stat from +50 to +70.
    Reload will still be slow if you miss, but if you land any damage Fighting Lion will reload faster than it did before the nerf.
    Increased the buff duration to 7s.
    Arbalest
    Now has intrinsic anti-barrier.
    Sleeper Simulant
    Increased magazine size from 3 to 4, increased PvE damage by 6%.
    Suros Regime
    Dual Speed Receiver mode now grants the following in addition to its current effects: +30 range, +3 zoom.,
    Cryosthesia 77K
    Removed "variable trigger" completely, now fires on trigger press instead of release (this will make it feel much more responsive).,
    Charged shot moved to special reload. Getting a kill with the Sidearm enables access to the special reload.
    Once the charged shot is fired, the weapon reverts to standard Sidearm fire.
    This does NOT cost your entire magazine.,
    Charged shot now deals an AOE which freezes AI and slows players (direct hits still freeze).,
    Leviathan's Breath
    The catalyst now grants the Archer's Tempo perk in addition to its other effects.
    Whisper of the Worm
    Reduced delay on activating Whispered Breathing from the catalyst from 2.1s to 1.2s.
    White Nail magazine refill changed, was three from inventory now pulls two from inventory, one from thin air.
    Increased damage in PvE by 10%.
    D.A.R.C.I.
    Reduced flinch, recoil, and bloom by 50% while Personal Assistant is active.
    Personal Assistant now has a 1s delay before deactivating when off target (was instant).
    Increase damage in PvE by 20%.
    Malfeasance
    Increased explosion damage by 50%.
    Dead Man's Tale
    Improved consistency in hip fire with the catalyst: increased reticle friction falloff distance, less recoil, improved accuracy.
    Heir Apparent catalyst
    Reduced damage resistance against players from 75% to 25%.
    Lorentz Driver:
    Telemetry patterns no longer reward ability energy.
    Perks
    Adrenaline Junkie
    Kills can add single damage stacks or extend existing ones.
    Grenade kills boost the stacks immediately to x5.
    Lowered the duration to compensate for weapon activation.
    Vorpal Weapon
    Now 10% on Heavy weapons, 15% on Special, 20% on Primary, whereas it used to be 15% across the board.
    No change to damage vs players in Super.
    Whirlwind Blade
    Increased number of stacks needed to hit maximum damage from five to ten.
    Pulse Monitor
    Changed health threshold from 90% health, any shield to any health, 30% shield.
    Mods
    Quick Access Sling
    Functionality changed:
    Was: +100 handling, 0.9 ready/stow/aim down sights time for 0.4s after running out of ammo.
    Now: 0.9 ready/stow time all the time.
    This change also applies to the "Swap Mag" perk, as they use the same perk behind the scenes.
    Full Auto Retrofit weapon mod
    Added a "Full Auto Retrofit" weapon mod that enables full auto while the trigger is held, usable on Legendary Hand Cannons, Sidearms, Scout Rifles and Pulse Rifles.
    This is unlocked by default for all players.
    Fixes
    Restored missing flavor text to reissued Dungeon weapons.
    Fixed an issue where Telesto's bolts would sometimes persist after detonating, allowing them to detonate again. This is the last we will be hearing about Telesto for sure.
    Fixed an issue where the Hothead Rocket Launcher had no UI tell for a target lock when it has the "tracking module" perk.
    Fixed an issue where the Dreaded Venture and Bite of the Fox Sniper Rifles muzzle flashes were obscuring more of the screen than intended.
    Fixed an issue where Ager's Scepter's empowered mode wouldn't deactivate when tethered.
    Fixed an issue where, after using their Super, a player could keep using Ager's Scepter's special reload indefinitely.
    Fixed an issue where the Uzume RR4 Sniper Rifle scope would flash white when firing.
    Fixed an issue where Vulpecula would show incorrect up/down arrows when comparing magazine perks.
    Adjusted the scope settings for D.A.R.C.I.'s "Mind Of Its Own" ornament so that its flinch and recoil behavior match that of D.A.R.C.I. and its other ornaments.
    ABILITIES
    VARIABLE ABILITY COOLDOWNS
    The cooldown time for grenade, melee, class, and super abilities now varies based on the power output of the ability.
    Note: Previously, all abilities in these categories generally shared the same cooldown time.
    Note: All ability cooldown times listed in these patch notes use the base cooldown time, which is the cooldown time at tier 3 of the relevant armor stat (STR, DISC, etc).
    The cooldown times for these abilities are now listed on the subclass screen under the ability description.
    SUPERS
    Reworked how Super energy is generated.
    Super energy is now primarily generated by dealing and taking damage.
    Super energy regen amount varies based on target type and damage source.
    Reduced Super gain on kills, assists, and objective captures.
    Reduced passive Super-energy regeneration speed.
    Super regen speed now varies per Super
    Tier 5 (fastest regen)
    Well of Radiance
    Tier 4
    Blade Barrage
    Silence and Squall
    Tier 3
    Shadowshot
    Burning Maul
    Arc Staff
    Nova Bomb
    Thundercrash
    Tier 2
    Golden Gun
    Chaos Reach
    Nova Warp
    Stormtrance
    Daybreak
    Sentinel Shield
    Tier 1 (slowest regen)
    Spectral Blades
    Fist of Havoc
    Hammer of Sol
    Glacial Quake
    Winter's Wrath
    STASIS
    Stasis crystals
    While forming, Stasis crystals now slow nearby players instead of freezing them.
    They still freeze PvE combatants while forming.
    Increased slow/freeze radius while forming from 1.75m to 2.6m.
    Reduced crystal-formation damage from 20 to 10.
    Reduced crystal detonation damage vs players by ~55%.
    Increased crystal detonation damage vs. PvE combatants by ~60%.
    Increased crystal detonation radius from 6m to 8m.
    Whisper of Shards
    Reduced grenade regeneration in PvP game modes by 50%.
    Whisper of Chains
    Increased damage reduction vs. PvE combatants from 25% to 40%.
    Whisper of Fissures
    Reduced max damage vs. players from 29 to 8.
    Reduced detonation radius in PvP game modes from 9m to 8m.
    Whisper of Rending
    Increased Kinetic-weapon damage vs. Stasis crystals by 100%.
    Frozen status effect
    Fixed an issue where frozen players could still interact with objects and revive players.
    TITAN
    Shoulder Charge Abilities: Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, Shield Bash
    Sprint activation time reduced from 1.5s to 1.25s.
    Increased targeting range from 5.5m to 6.8m.
    Lunge range increased from 5.5m to 6.8m.
    Targeting-cone width increased by ~10%.
    Now suppresses victim's melee lunge for 1s on hit.
    Increased damage vs. PVE combatants by 25%.
    Reduced damage vs. players (no longer guaranteed one-shot kill).
    Towering Barricade
    Increased cooldown from 37s to 40s.
    Rally Barricade
    Reduced cooldown 37s to 32s.
    Top-Tree Sunbreaker
    Hammer Strike melee
    Reduced direct impact damage from 170 to 120.
    Increased cooldown duration from 82s to 90s.
    Middle-Tree Sunbreaker
    Burning Maul Super
    Heavy slam can now be aimed until hammer impacts the ground.
    Note: Previously, aim direction was locked as soon as slam animation started.
    Hammer Throw melee
    Increased cooldown from 82s to 90s.
    Increased knockback vs. some heavier combatants.
    Roaring Flames
    Reduced the bonus to ability damage when Roaring Flames and Wormgod Caress Exotic perk are active.
    Top-Tree Striker
    Aftershocks
    Scaled energy gains by tier of the hit target.
    Now grants 10% grenade energy for the primary player target and 5% additional grenade energy for secondary player targets in the AOE detonation.
    Note: Previously granted 20% grenade energy for each target hit.
    Seismic Strike melee
    Reduced AOE damage from 90 to 40.
    Now blinds enemies in the area on hit.
    Middle-Tree Striker
    Thundercrash Super
    Slightly increased how much you're forced downward during flight.
    Inertia Override
    Reduced melee energy gain in PvP from 20% to 10%.
    Ballistic Slam melee
    Fixed an issue where destroying projectiles would generate Super energy.
    Bottom-Tree Striker
    Knockout
    Melee lunge range and melee damage bonus now deactivate after a melee kill.
    Trample
    Super energy gain from Fist of Havoc light attack decays to minimum increase over three PvP kills (down from seven).
    Frontal Assault melee
    Increased cooldown from 82 to 106s.
    Fist of Havoc
    Heavy slam radius reduced from 8m to 6m (bottom-tree only).
    Top-Tree Sentinel
    Defensive Strike melee
    Ward of Dawn super
    Now takes 50% less damage from Stormtrance Landfall.
    Reduced the amount of Super energy provided by Ward of Dawn Orbs of Power.
    Middle-Tree Sentinel
    Tactical Strike melee
    Bottom-Tree Sentinel
    Shield Bash melee
    Reduced AoE damage from 90 to 40.
    Behemoth
    Diamond Lance
    Increased fragment slot allowance from one to three.
    Now spawns a Diamond Lance upon:
    Killing PvE combatants with Stasis Weapons.
    Killing three players with Stasis weapons without dying.
    Killing an enemy with a Stasis ability.
    Shattering an enemy.
    Shiver Strike
    Increased Shiver Strike damage while in Glacial Quake by 50%.
    Howl of the Storm
    Extended freeze-cone length to compensate for crystals no longer freezing on creation.
    HUNTER
    Marksman's Dodge
    Refactored cooldown benefit per tier of Mobility stat.
    Tier 10 Mobility cooldown increased from 11s to 14s.
    Base cooldown unchanged at 29s.
    No longer breaks projectile tracking.
    Gambler's Dodge
    Refactored cooldown benefit per tier of Mobility stat.
    Tier 10 Mobility cooldown increased from 11s to 18s.
    Base cooldown duration from 29s to 38s.
    No longer breaks projectile tracking
    Top-Tree Gunslinger
    Proximity Explosive Knife melee
    Increased cooldown from 96s to 100s.
    Fixed an issue where melee cooldown time was longer when melee-energy was fully charged (all throwing knives).
    Middle-Tree Gunslinger
    Knife Trick melee
    Reduced cooldown from 96s to 82s.
    Bottom-Tree Gunslinger
    Weighted Throwing Knife melee
    Increased cooldown from 96s to 109s.
    Practice Makes Perfect
    Reduced duration in PvP game modes from 3s to 2s.
    Top-Tree Arcstrider
    Combination Blow melee
    Reduced cooldown duration from 96s to 15s.
    Middle-Tree Arcstrider
    Tempest Strike melee
    Detonation height increased from 2.5s to 3m.
    Increased tolerance for traveling over uneven ground.
    Bottom-Tree Arcstrider
    Disorienting Blow melee
    Top-Tree Nightstalker
    Snare Bomb melee
    Reduced cooldown from 96s to 90s.
    Middle-Tree Nightstalker
    Corrosive Smoke melee
    Reduced cooldown from 96s to 90s.
    Bottom-Tree Nightstalker
    Vanish in Smoke melee
    Reduced cooldown from 96s to 75s.
    Revenant
    Grim Harvest Aspect
    Increased fragment slots from two to three.
    Shatterdive
    Increased damage vs. frozen PvE combatants by 100%.
    Note: Is much less lethal vs. players due to Stasis crystal changes.
    Withering Blade
    Increased cooldown from 95s to 113s.
    WARLOCK
    Uncharged Melee
    Reduced melee range from 5.5m to 4.5m (now matches Hunter and Titan).
    Reduced suppression time after melee (can now melee back-to-back at the same speed as Hunter and Titan).
    Top-Tree Dawnblade
    Celestial Fire melee
    Increased cooldown from 82s to 100s.
    Middle-Tree Dawnblade
    Guiding Flame melee
    Benevolent Dawn
    Reduced buff duration by 50% in PvP game modes.
    Well of Radiance
    Reduced the amount of Super energy provided by Well of Radiance Orbs of Power.
    Well of Radiance Sword can now by slowed/frozen by Duskfield Grenades and other slow volumes.
    Guardians can not be frozen
    Bottom-Tree Dawnblade
    Igniting Touch
    Increased melee cooldown from 82s to 90s.
    Detonations from Solar ability kills and burn kills now chain more consistently.
    Everlasting Flames
    Super-energy gain now drops to minimum amount after four kills instead of seven kills in PvP game modes.
    Phoenix Dive
    Fixed an issue where movement abilities were suppressed for 2.5s after Phoenix Diving.
    Top-Tree Stormcaller
    Arc Web melee
    Reduced grenade energy gain per chain by 50% in PvP game modes.
    Chain Lightning melee
    Middle-Tree Stormcaller
    Chaos Reach
    Reduced damage per tick vs. players from 33%.
    Increased damage tick rate vs. players by 33%.
    Ball Lightning melee
    Increased max flight distance from 25m to 27.5m.
    Increased cooldown from 82s to 113s.
    Ionic Trace
    Increased tracking turn speed by 14%.
    Reduced ability energy gain by ~50% in PvP game modes.
    Bottom-Tree Stormcaller
    Rising Storm melee
    Reduced ability-energy gain vs. players by 50%.
    Electrostatic Surge
    Reduced class-ability recharge bonus by 50% in PvP game modes.
    Top-Tree Voidwalker
    Entropic Pull melee
    Middle-Tree Voidwalker
    Atomic Breach melee
    Handheld Supernova
    Increased damage vs. Champions and bosses by 30%.
    Reduced damage vs. players (now deals 150 damage max).
    Increased projectile range from 12m to 14m.
    Increased push physics-impulse strength.
    Dark Matter
    Now scales energy gains by enemy type.
    Reduced energy gain for player kills.
    Now grants 15% melee energy, 10% grenade energy, 10% class-ability energy for killing a player.
    Nova Warp
    Increased damage vs. Champions and bosses by 30%.
    Bottom-Tree Voidwalker
    Devour melee
    Reduced cooldown duration from 82s to 75s.
    Shadebinder
    Penumbral Blast melee
    Increased cooldown duration from 95s to 113s.
    Increased proximity detonation radius vs. PvE combatants by 100%.
    Winter's Wrath super
    Reduced shatter-pulse damage vs. enemy Supers.
    Must now generally freeze and shatter all Supers twice to kill.
    Bleak Watcher
    While Bleak Watcher is equipped, all Stasis grenades charge at Glacier Grenade rate.
    GRENADES
    In general, increased damage to PVE combatants.
    In general, increased cooldown based on power output.
    Switching grenades in the subclass screen now resets grenade energy to 0.
    For a complete breakdown of specific grenade changes:

GRENADES
    Void Grenades

Name New cooldown duration in seconds (at Tier 3 Discipline stat) Previous cooldown duration Functionality changes
    Scatter Grenade 105 82
    Increased damage vs. PvE combatants by 15%
    Axion Bolt 91 82
    Increased bolt tracking search radium by 33%
    Increased bolt movement speed by 10%
    Increased bolt travel distance by 15%
    Vortex Grenade 105 82
    Reduced initial detonation damage from 50 to 20
    Voidwall Grenade 105 82
    Spike Grenade 105 82
    Magnetic Grenade 121 82
    Increased damage vs. PvE combatants by 17%
    Now sticks to all surfaces
    Now always detonates twice
    Previously only detonated twice when stuck to an enemy
    Increased throw speed by 33%
    Increased tracking strength and cone length to account for faster speed
    Suppressor Grenade 121 82

Arc Grenades

Name New cooldown duration in seconds (at Tier 3 Discipline stat) Previous cooldown duration Functionality changes
    Lightning Grenade 121 82
    Increased damage vs. PvE combatants by 23%
    Increased minimum damage vs. players from 50 to 60
    Increased max damage vs. players from 150 to 160
    Pulse Grenade 105 82
    Flashbang Grenade 91 82
    Increased blinding radius by 20%
    Reduced max damage from 130 to 120
    Arcbolt Grenade 121 82
    Increased damage per bolt from 90 to 105
    Skip Grenade 105 82
    Flux Grenade 182 82
    Increased attached detonation damage from 150 to 250
    Removed projectile tracking
    Added small amount of aim assist
    Increased throw speed by 117%
    Increased arming time from 0.9s to 1.7s
    Storm Grenade 91 82

Solar Grenades

Fusion Grenade 73 82
    Reduced damage from vs. players 150 to 130
    Reduced tracking strength by 25%
    Firebolt Grenade 64 82
    Reduced damage per bolt from 90 to 65
    Solar Grenade 105 82
    Reduced initial detonation damage from 50 to 20
    Tripmine Grenade 91 82
    Swarm Grenade 91 82
    Incendiary Grenade 121 82
    Increased damage vs. PvE combatants by 25%
    increased detonation radius by 10%
    Increased damage vs players
    If explodes right under another player, deals 170 damage
    Lingering burn damage can kill
    If not under a player, max damage increases from 120 to 130
    Thermite Grenade 105 82

Stasis

Coldsnap Grenade 121 117
    Increased seeker travel speed from 10m/s to 17m/s
    Glacier Grenade 152 117
    Grenade projectile now bounces off enemy Barricades instead of detonating immediately
    Duskfield Grenade 64 117
    Increased slow-stack tick rate by 10%
    No longer pulls enemies on detonation

BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
    Fixed an issue causing the Season 14 Iron Banner pursuit to persist in the quest log after Season 15 started.
    GENERAL
    Contextual Ornament Selling
    Players will be able to purchase Exotic weapon and armor ornaments wherever they are viewing them. Contextual purchases can be completed from the item details screen, Collections, and Transmog.
    Director Dialogs - Director Tab Linking
    Players will be able to navigate to a targeted Director tab from a relevant message, allowing them to effortlessly take action after reading a Director dialog.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Screen Explosions
    Reduced instances of bright flashes and frequent white animations against dark contrasts.
    Updated near fade on particles.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Hive Headshot and Darkness Blast
    Hive headshot VFX intensity reduced.
    Hive Darkness blast detonation and projectile intensity reduced.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Taken projectiles and Muzzle flashes
    Arc Rifle, Taken Slug Rifle, necromancer VFX reduced intensity and normalized lights.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Hallowed Lair Boss Fight
    Adjusted intensity/particle near fade for multiple VFX in boss fight.
    AOE intensity reduced.
    Lightning Strike particles and light intensity reduced.
    Impact particle near fades updated.
    Cloud brightness animation frequencies slowed down.
    Decals reduced in intensity.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Scorn VFX
    Intensity of spawn/object effects reduced.
    Performance and near fades updated on spawn.
    Toxic muzzle flash, projectile, performance, and intensity tweaks.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Finisher Intensity
    Adjusted shader and lights on finisher to not bloom.
    VFX performance and photosensitivity tweaks - Arc Abilities/Screen VFX
    Arc object effect debuff have reduced intensity when in close proximity/first person.
    Reduced on/off flashings of Arc screen effects.
    Reduced on/off flashing of Arc screen shaders.
    Fixed an issue where the Colossus's Rail Cannon could deal more damage at higher framerates.
    We reworked this a bit so Rail Cannon projectiles will no longer deal flyby damage (the offending damage that was framerate dependent). They will now only apply damage on direct hits but will hit you a bit more often. Average damage output is about the same as you'd receive at 30fps.
    Fixed various issues where some "How To" toasts were set to a higher priority than some system messages.
    Fixed an issue where Ultra combatants' health bars were not consistently respecting colorblind settings.
    Ultra-combatant health bars would display inconsistent coloring in multiple colorblind modes.
    LOCALIZATION
    Mexican Spanish Xûr voice talent has been recast.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

dungeon was fun

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    dungeon was fun
    parts. boss fights are needlessly gated.