Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Natalie A
    God fucking damn it!

BG Level

This season there's tons of people that I feel I'd be ok with in the 2nd round. Fewer people that I really wanted to go after in the 1st. Until seeing the last couple posts, I had been questioning if I could have waited for the 2nd round and I don't think that would have been possible anyway.

Lolo Jones

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

"Top" of Page 2 Update.

Current On the Clock: Headspace

I will keep this post updated until we get to the top of page 3.

Remaining Draft Pool:
    Spoiler: show

Amber B
    Amber M
    Aneesa
    Big T
    Gabby
    Jay
    Joseph
    Mechie
    Olivia "Liv"

Draft Order:
    Spoiler: show
    #1 - Byrd - Ashley Mitchell
    #2 - Headspace - Natalie Anderson
    #3 - Vil - Lolo Jones
    #4 - Moss - Cory Wharton
    #5 - Xno Kappa - Faysal "Fessy" Shafat
    #6 - Xno Kappa - Nicole Zanatta
    #7 - Moss - Kaycee
    #8 - Vil - Nelson
    #9 - Headspace - Darrell
    #10 - Byrd - CT
    #11 - Byrd - Kyle
    #12 - Headspace - Kam
    #13 - Vil - Leroy
    #14 - Moss - Tori
    #15 - Xno Kappa - Devin
    #16 - Xno Kappa - Wes
    #17 - Moss - Nam Vo
    #18 - Vil - Nany
    #19 - Headspace - Josh
    #20 - Byrd - Theresa
    #21 - Byrd - Lio Rush
    #22 - Headspace
    #23 - Vil
    #24 - Moss
    #25 - Xno Kappa
    #26 - Xno Kappa
    #27 - Moss
    #28 - Vil
    #29 - Headspace
    #30 - Byrd

I also considered Natalie Anderson for #1, as well. Went with Ashley, thinking she had the higher drama/coitus potential, and Natalie Anderson had a chance to fall to #12 because not everybody watches Survivor. Plus, she's a rookie.

Oh well.

This is certainly the first time two rookies have been picked in the top three, and probably the first time three women have gone in the top three picks. When was the last time a female rookie got any sort of respect? Tori Deal, maybe? Even then, I want to say she was a mid round pick.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I'll take Cory - he did well for me last year and I think he's a good combo of strong competitor and smart socially

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level

Let me get Fessy. Dude is a beast and his social game started to open up a bit towards the latter half of last season.

With the next pick I’ll take Nicole. Strong competitor and constantly trying to seduce all the women.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Kaycee

Came in second only to cyborg Jenny last year. Strong competitor and also some loose lesbian lips

BG Level

I think it's a super unpopular opinion, but I'm just not all that excited to have Natalie on The Challenge. I feel as though if she can get footing early on, she can be good at The Challenge, the game. My question, and what I actually care about is if she can be good at The Challenge, the tv show.

Anyway, my pick. Considering how he seems to be doing something so stupid every season, I was shocked that still doesn't have early exits. Maybe he'll win a red skull? Maybe he'll have a sloppy drunken hookup. Maybe he'll get kicked off the show. Maybe all of them in the same episode.

Gimme Nelson. Hopefully dude will do better at the main challenges this time though. Last season's showing was horrific.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Darrell

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    I think it's a super unpopular opinion, but I'm just not all that excited to have Natalie on The Challenge. I feel as though if she can get footing early on, she can be good at The Challenge, the game. My question, and what I actually care about is if she can be good at The Challenge, the tv show.

Anyway, my pick. Considering how he seems to be doing something so stupid every season, I was shocked that still doesn't have early exits. Maybe he'll win a red skull? Maybe he'll have a sloppy drunken hookup. Maybe he'll get kicked off the show. Maybe all of them in the same episode.

Gimme Nelson. Hopefully dude will do better at the main challenges this time though. Last season's showing was horrific.
    If you’ve seen her on Survivor you’d know she’s a beast in challenges as well as in the social game. MTV is literally a step down for her in my opinion.

BG Level

I've seen all of her seasons of Survivor and TAR.

Nowhere am I saying I don't think she'll necessarily do bad at the game. She played great with new players on SJDS. For whatever reason, she did not play well with returnees. I'm not basing that on her early exit as part of a threatening pair, but about the comments after the show about Extinction.

At the end of the day, I'd rather have someone that makes good tv over someone that is a good player. That's really what I'm getting at. I think she does that on those other shows. This is a different type of show, that's all.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm going to select CT for competition points and Kyle for manwhore points. Plus, he made the final last year, so he's not a complete chump. Kind of surprised he is still here, to be honest.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Kam

BG Level

Damn, I had kind of zeroed in on wanting Kam here.

Gonna go with someone who was showing some initiative in his last season and maybe is ready to spread his wings without the Banana man here.

Leroy

GATTACA!

BG Level

Tori

Her performances have been a bit underwhelming at times recently, but shes a seasoned and strong competitor. Hopefully no Jordan works out as a positive as she doesn't have to exhaust herself dealing with his drama the whole time

BG Level

Tori feels like such a wild card right now. Not having to deal with Jordan stuff could be a positive, but I don't know if damage has been done by association. My concern when I was considering her was that even if she's not on bad terms with people, I'm not sure she's a priority for anybody. She'd be a pretty good person for people to pick up though.

I still like her, so I hope she'll be able to stand alone and find footing in a season without him.

BG Level

Challenge 36: Double Agents (premieres 12/9/20)

Let me get Devin and Wes. None of the rookies remaining seem like a sure thing to use a pick on them this round. The other remaining veterans are Nany/Josh tier trash.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Nam

Time to start taking some shots in the dark. My guy is big and jacked and I'll assume at least decently athletic based on the show he was on

BG Level

I'm really curious how they decided to cast Nam on this show, but I guess they wanted a bump in German viewership, so they decided to find a German guy on some random show? Dude has potential to be a stud competition-wise this season, especially if there's a decent amount of crane/elevated or math challenges.

Anyway, I want some cheap points, and there's nothing better for that than someone that frequently gets into shouting matches, has had a handful of hookups, and stays around on seasons long enough to bother Xno. With the stupid red skull back, it feels like even more a guarantee of avoiding going into an elimination for a long time.

I'll take Nany again, please.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Josh

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa
    The other remaining veterans are Nany/Josh tier trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vil
    I'll take Nany again, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace
    Josh
    This made me laugh way more than it should have. We're to the Thinking With My Dick stage, so I'll take Theresa. Maybe she and CT will play Strip Basketball again.

I have heard some of the players in the MTV promo videos talk about Lio Rush maybe being a threat, so I will take him, although I was tempted to take Jay.

I think odds are pretty good I'll end up with Big T for the last pick in the draft, but we'll see.