BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Olivia

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Good chance I could have waited til next round for this pick, but nobody's shooting off the page to me and I don't feel like just throwing a dart.

Last season's showing was more than I'll expect, but I think there's a pretty good floor for scoring, so I'm gonna go with Aneesa.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Jay

after extensive scouting (read: a quick Google of the remaining peeps), none of the remaining noobies are enticing enough

Jay acquitted himself well last season with 2 elimination wins even if he didn't last long overall.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

"Top" of Page 3 Update.

Current On the Clock: Headspace

I will keep this post updated until we get to the top of page 4 or the draft ends.

Remaining Draft Pool:

Draft Order:
    Spoiler: show
    #1 - Byrd - Ashley Mitchell
    #2 - Headspace - Natalie Anderson
    #3 - Vil - Lolo Jones
    #4 - Moss - Cory Wharton
    #5 - Xno Kappa - Faysal "Fessy" Shafat
    #6 - Xno Kappa - Nicole Zanatta
    #7 - Moss - Kaycee
    #8 - Vil - Nelson
    #9 - Headspace - Darrell
    #10 - Byrd - CT
    #11 - Byrd - Kyle
    #12 - Headspace - Kam
    #13 - Vil - Leroy
    #14 - Moss - Tori
    #15 - Xno Kappa - Devin
    #16 - Xno Kappa - Wes
    #17 - Moss - Nam Vo
    #18 - Vil - Nany
    #19 - Headspace - Josh
    #20 - Byrd - Theresa
    #21 - Byrd - Lio Rush
    #22 - Headspace - Olivia
    #23 - Vil - Aneesa
    #24 - Moss - Jay
    #25 - Xno Kappa - Amber B
    #26 - Xno Kappa - Gabby
    #27 - Moss - Joseph
    #28 - Vil - Big T
    #29 - Headspace - Amber M
    #30 - Byrd - Mechie

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quick look at her Instagram tells me Amber B likes to get naked so let me take her.

UK chicks always feels like they’re looking to fuck someone so give me Gabby.

Just give me the win now fellas.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Unrelated to the draft:

Jordan and Tori split up. I don't know why this surprises me, seeing as how it is a reality TV couple, but it does - they seemed to be good for each other.

I would have voted to split up Zach & Jenna, personally, but for some reason, they didn't take my vote into consideration.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Sorry for the delay

I'll go with Joseph

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Unrelated to the draft:

Jordan and Tori split up. I don't know why this surprises me, seeing as how it is a reality TV couple, but it does - they seemed to be good for each other.

I would have voted to split up Zach & Jenna, personally, but for some reason, they didn't take my vote into consideration.
    Tori was definitely good for Jordan because she seems like a saint but I don't know about the other way. He's always still a jerk and troll on the challenge and I couldn't understand why she still liked him despite that

BG Level

Couldn't even manage to snag a token white person for my team thanks to some people hoarding them!

My choice was going to be between 2 people and I was just hoping Moss would have taken one of them to make my decision easier. He did not. I'm just going to go with Big T. Seeing the overall strength of this cast, even with a great partner, I'm not sure she can do much. Hopefully last season is a sign that she's popular and non-threatening enough to stay around a while and maybe have some drunken shenanigans to pick up a few bonus points.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Amber M

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, that was interesting. I wasn't expecting the last two picks to come down to two people I had considered at 21, but I will take Mechie. I was hoping for Amber M, personally. Anyway - the teams:

Byrd - Ashley, CT, Kyle, Theresa, Lio Rush, Mechie
    Headspace - Natalie, Darrell, Kam, Josh, Olivia, Amber M
    Vil - Lolo, Nelson, Leroy, Nany, Aneesa, Big T
    Moss - Cory, Kaycee, Tori, Nam, Jay, Joseph
    Xno Kappa - Fessy, Nicole, Devin, Wes, Amber B, Gabby

The show premieres a week from tomorrow. Good news about this fantasy league is that nobody is going to suddenly get COVID and get their game postponed.

Of course, a sudden COVID diagnosis could result in expulsion from the show. Should that happen, I would consider those "legit" reasons for getting removed from the game and not penalty imposed reasons.

Also, new preview just dropped, shows them arriving at the house which they are very relieved is not a bunker. And it actually looks pretty awesome, IMHO. I think maybe they splurged a little extra on this house since 1) they're trying to make up for the bunker experiment and 2) they're not going to be able to go out to party this season due to COVID.

BG Level

lol @ their reactions "not a bunker!" I figured they had to give them a nicer thing and more room to spread out. Hard to tell if they actually have more space than a normal season or not. The compound itself seems to take up a ton of space, but it's just single-level, so idk.

There's a 60min move-in/preview show on Monday. Maybe that means that the premiere they'll just be straight into action.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's a preview show called Declassified coming Monday, December 7th - two nights before the show proper airs.

Preview of the preview show is here.

Will not be scoring that show, in case you're wondering.

GATTACA!

BG Level

An hour Monday and 1.5 hours Wednesday :O

That's a lot of challenge content

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    That's a lot of challenge content
    And I am here for it!

If they show the toast in the preview show but not in the main show, I will award points for that. Other than that, no points will be scored Monday.

BG Level

Should be negative points for the loser that actually gets goaded into/pushed by production to give a toast, as well as for everybody who says something like "it wouldn't be right if we didn't have one".

Unless Josh spontaneously tries to give one because he thinks he's a big dog now. Then give him all the points in the world.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Should be negative points for the loser that actually gets goaded into/pushed by production to give a toast, as well as for everybody who says something like "it wouldn't be right if we didn't have one".

Unless Josh spontaneously tries to give one because he thinks he's a big dog now. Then give him all the points in the world.
    I think it's going to be Wes, personally. He seems like the closest thing to Bananas left. CT would be my second choice.

Other possibilities: Devin, Kyle, and I think Vil's right that Josh might strive for it as well. Am I wrong to eliminate any women as a possibility? Aneesa? Ashley? I just don't see it.

BG Level

One name not mentioned is Cory. This cast is like all his buddies, and then it would be such a Cory thing to do. Then hopefully someone like Ashley would call him a joke, for trying to get rid of the guy for a decade only to sit there and honor his "tradition".

Ok, this season needs to start so there's something else to talk about other than hypothetical toasts.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Josh trying to do the toast would be the most hilarious thing ever. Just give headspace the win if that happens lol.