1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 3 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'm pretty happy that I can grind FATES to level BLU while grinding relics

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

While I really appreciated the cameo in the BLU quest, man screw that fight :D

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Blue mage not being allowed into Eureka seems so silly with how dead Eureka is nowadays. I was hoping for a bit more adjustments to it in this patch as well, but basically just new spells. At least they fixed Sticky Tongue not working on basically everything you'd want to use it on.
    Eureka is very much alive on my data center. Started doing it maybe 4 weeks ago, in that time I reached cap, am 100 hydatos crystals away from finishing rdm and mch weapons (was working on mch but then changed to rdm as that's what I was using in eureka) and have cleared enough BA's to +2 my rdm gear and physeos the rdm weapon once I get the last bit of crystals.

Enjoyed the heck out of it, too.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Delubrum Reginae is hilarious. If you get hit with two stacks of avoidable AOE in a minute or less you get a 3 second Doom inflicted on you. The boss mechanics are dumb and I hate how they all resurface in the final boss. But that seems to be SE’s latest trend. It’s pretty clear they designed this raid so you will die multiple times—losing mettle, and thus, needing to spend more time in Bozja—but designing the fights in such a way that you can die multiple times and still clear it. In that way it’s kinda cheap imo.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Yeah I'm a bit miffed at the mettle loss.

Also how many memories do you get doing the Crystal Tower raids? Please say more than one...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Yeah I'm a bit miffed at the mettle loss.

Also how many memories do you get doing the Crystal Tower raids? Please say more than one...
    Lol, nope

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Lol, nope
    This is going to be painful since I have like 7 jobs at 80...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I did the previous update for like 4 jobs, but I don't think I'll manage more than 2 for this step

BG Level

I didn't have much to do during my lunch breaks during this pandemic so I mostly just screwed around with leveling jobs/etc.

But yeah I think I'm going to limit myself to RDM/DNC/PLD for this one before I burn myself out.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah I was on board with farming 20/20/20 for all 17 jobs as I thought that step wasn't too bad.

But this stage, yeah no I'll throw in my towel here hahaha and either make one weapon only or completely abandon it

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I’m kinda in the same boat, I made the base version for all jobs already and upgraded 6 or 7 up to the glowing current variant. But I think I’m only going to upgrade a couple more at this rate.

For what it’s worth you can clear Syrcus Tower only half paying attention in about 12 minutes or so, definitely the quickest option.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Frustratingly I want to play this game more, but I am slowly becoming exhausted with getting to level cap and then being asked to do content not fit for my level.

So far at level cap we can only do, uninhibited:
    Level 80 dungeons
    Current expansion raids, trials and their hard mode equivalent
    Whatever current expansion gimmick, which amounts to basically lol fates at 80

Yet the drop rates in Bozja is just shit and they force us outside to do old content.
    Yet in Bozja and Eureka by extension, contains some of the systems that can make the game more fun (the actions)
    Yet we can't do that in there because it's not efficient

edit: I think I wouldn't mind doing old content if they lifted the level cap restriction to my abilities. Let me use my moves! Gear is pointless in this game already; providing that I'm in the base ilvl for each patch I'll be able to do the content no prob (ignoring min maxing)

Gahhhhhh.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Frustratingly I want to play this game more, but I am slowly becoming exhausted with getting to level cap and then being asked to do content not fit for my level.

So far at level cap we can only do, uninhibited:
    Level 80 dungeons
    Current expansion raids, trials and their hard mode equivalent
    Whatever current expansion gimmick, which amounts to basically lol fates at 80

Yet the drop rates in Bozja is just shit and they force us outside to do old content.
    Yet in Bozja and Eureka by extension, contains some of the systems that can make the game more fun (the actions)
    Yet we can't do that in there because it's not efficient

Gahhhhhh.
    Welcome to the economy!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If yall are hung up on stage 1 just wait til you get to the next one. Those 36 crystals that you need aren't 100% from FATEs like last time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    If yall are hung up on stage 1 just wait til you get to the next one. Those 36 crystals that you need aren't 100% from FATEs like last time.
    Oh god >.>;

Overall, I had hopes they would learn more from Eureka, while it started horribly, the content got better with each update and I didn't find it that horrible to go grind there by the end. Bozja however... the fact that it's one dreary zone for the entire thing + some annoying instances is one thing, but in general it feels like everything they add to it is just more and more grindy - I guess they're hoping to give people something to do until the expansion, but... it just isn't fun and instead the content will probably be dead in a couple of weeks again.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Oh god... I think I'm going to tap out

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Man, I forgot how quickly BLU burns though rested XP.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So reporting back again. Drop on crystals from FATEs is horrendous. Have to do the alliance raids.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I did probably 15+ critical engagements in Bozja last night and got one memory to drop. Welp. Looks like it’s Crystal Tower raids for me. I did clear Castrum Lacus Litore again with some folks and got a memory drop there so that’s something at least. Gonna be Syrcus Tower from here on out though looks like.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not looking forward to doing 100 rabanastres

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast