Closed Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

All I'm saying is modern medicine has learned many lessons from history, and one of them is not mass medicating the population without proper testing being done, and while hindsight is 20/20, with what we knew at the time and this mrna vaccine being one of the first of it's kind, it might seem borderline excessive to do away with generations of lessons learned to push this out back in say april-ish when we would probably have some meaningful supply if the vaccine was developed in Feb.

Especially when we really can get the virus under control with proper precautions! Just that nobody ever wants to follow them gdi

Idk what's taking so long with approval though, they should have been prepared to expedite that knowing these vaccines were coming in hot. Shouldn't take multiple weeks following the pharms posting results to get the rubber stamp of approval if they knew they were coming around this time of year...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Idk what's taking so long with approval though, they should have been prepared to expedite that knowing these vaccines were coming in hot. Shouldn't take multiple weeks following the pharms posting results to get the rubber stamp of approval if they knew they were coming around this time of year...

how dare you suggest we rush this vaccine out without the mandatory public comment period

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

why take any precautions at all lol

should have nuked china like i been saying for years

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

you should call and ask to speak to the manager archie

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I mean it's probably taking a while because there's a proper fucking process to follow and it isn't ready yet? Jesus fucking christ the armchair speculation in here the last 2 pages.

The fact that we're getting one in 2021 AT ALL is a miracle at best, the realistic take is dubious at best and the worst case is this was a bad idea to rush period. It really should not have been a thing until 2022-23. I know you guys hate to read that because you want to go lift weights and kill your grandparents but hundred year pandemics don't get solved this quickly. Just stay the fuck home and trust the process. Again, get therapy.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Dude stfu vaccines don't need to take 2 years to come out, we be doing flu vaccines yearly for generations at this point. We know what we're doing, but going for a year time frame to what is basically 10months from creation to rollout on a brand spanking new type of vaccine is pretty damn good.

I'm here bitching about the margins, idk what your deal is.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I remember reading about these types of vaccines on the horizon back in school, so seeing science fiction turned into reality is pretty damn neat.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Back to work today after being out with an injury for 11 months. Every call I hear on the radio "full ppe, positive Covid screening questions"

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    The fact that we're getting one in 2021 AT ALL is a miracle at best, the realistic take is dubious at best and the worst case is this was a bad idea to rush period. It really should not have been a thing until 2022-23.
    Lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    There's an article out on my wife's hospital having 100 staff members with Covid and the hospital is blaming it on staff socializing... Lol
    You may be surprised at just how stupid people who should fucking know better can be. It's all the more aggravating when your otherwise highly trained, educated and experienced health care professional co-workers act like complete retards, but here we are.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Hey man, asking these people to go a full year of working non stop with zero interaction with their social circles is not just unrealistic and unreasonable, but I'd argue it's cruel as well.

Not that it matters cause the hospital probably forced staff to work knowing they were likely positive anyways.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Why am I not suprised Tymon with his nice office job that can work from home is saying quarantine us nbd?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Dude stfu vaccines don't need to take 2 years to come out
    its been about 20 years and the sars vaccine still hasn't been created yet

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

All the BG gym rats better be chugging the vaccine like its going to give them the protein farts.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    its been about 20 years and the sars vaccine still hasn't been created yet
    Some things are harder than others, but this vaccine actually being a thing is huge, big, gigantic news and step forward and the only reason that isn't the bigger story is because ya know, pandemic, millions dead, etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    do drugs even have side effects anymore?
    side effect of covid vaccine is it cures cancer too. WHY DIDNT WE USE THIS IN MARCH?!

BG Level

Some things are harder than others, but this vaccine actually being a thing is huge, big, gigantic news and step forward and the only reason that isn't the bigger story is because ya know, pandemic, millions dead, etc lol

covid is literally sars mutated

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Well rhyis, maybe when they're done with the whole cov2 strain they can redirect their efforts to whatever most benefits you, specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    All the BG gym rats better be chugging the vaccine like its going to give them the protein farts.
    Injecting that shit into my eyeballs if I have to, my gains!!

BG Level

salad: vaccines aren't hard to make
    rhyis: the sars vaccine still isn't made
    salad: maybe sars is harder to crack
    rhyis: covid is sars
    salad: why do you only care about sars

rhyis:

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast