Closed Thread
Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 3030
  1. #141
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,474
    BG Level
    10
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #142
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,945
    BG Level
    10

    Savage.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #143
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,951
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    NYT has essentially called the race, giving >99.9% greater chance to both candidates
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #144
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #145
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #146
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,497
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #147
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #148
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,214
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Man, if the dems win this and there isn't immediate Covid relief, followed by fixes and expanding of Obamacare/Medicare for all, and a big fix for voting rights and gerrymandering, I'll just feel bad for y'all
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #149
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,951
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I hope by immediate you mean in 2-3 weeks, because they can't do a damn thing until Biden is sworn in.

    The last 2 things aren't happening either way, sorry.

    Back on the race though, I wonder what kind of voter exists in GA that would split vote. Because by the margins there appear to be thousands of them. Perdue/Warnock, Loeffler/Ossoff, etc. I don't understand that at all.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #150
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,214
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Yeah, within January I mean
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #151
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,535
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Probably the "I really hate candidate X but still want the GOP to control the senate" vote.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #152
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,497
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The same people that voted for Biden but also voted for Susan Collins in Maine.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #153

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post

    Back on the race though, I wonder what kind of voter exists in GA that would split vote. Because by the margins there appear to be thousands of them. Perdue/Warnock, Loeffler/Ossoff, etc. I don't understand that at all.
    It's a little odd, but to be fair Loeffler really is next level fucking insane.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #154
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,283
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Yeah, within January I mean
    Nah, Dems will backpeddle and say "We can't risk losing it all in 2/4yrs!!!" and they will bow before Turtle and keep him in some area of power as a "show of faith" or some horseshit
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #155
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,432
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Man, if the dems win this and there isn't immediate Covid relief, followed by fixes and expanding of Obamacare/Medicare for all, and a big fix for voting rights and gerrymandering, I'll just feel bad for y'all
    I'm mean we'll see a few incremental reforms - I doubt anything for gerrymandering.

    Then the R's will get control of at least one legislative body in two years and nothing at all will happen for the next 2-6 and we can start this whole thing again.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #156
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32,618
    BG Level
    10

    117th United States Congress: Runoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Back on the race though, I wonder what kind of voter exists in GA that would split vote. Because by the margins there appear to be thousands of them. Perdue/Warnock, Loeffler/Ossoff, etc. I don't understand that at all.
    Probably the fact Loeffler’s entire campaign strategy was “he’s black. I’m not.”
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #157

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Probably the fact Loeffler’s entire campaign strategy was “he’s black. I’m not.”
    I mean... that's what would've won under normal circumstances
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #158
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,760
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    It's a little odd, but to be fair Loeffler really is next level fucking insane.
    I mean it's LOLWNBA but she also may be the most hated sports team owner of all time, exceeding even Snyder.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #159
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,214
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Nah, Dems will backpeddle and say "We can't risk losing it all in 2/4yrs!!!" and they will bow before Turtle and keep him in some area of power as a "show of faith" or some horseshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    I'm mean we'll see a few incremental reforms - I doubt anything for gerrymandering.

    Then the R's will get control of at least one legislative body in two years and nothing at all will happen for the next 2-6 and we can start this whole thing again.
    What's bleak to me is how realistic these outcomes are lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #160
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,497
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Without the cannibalism of the fraud tinfoil hats whose anger outweighed them listening to Trump telling them to go vote, we definitely would have lost these races.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. 116th United States Congress: The Shutdown is Pelosi's Fault
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 1567
    Last Post: 2021-01-03, 15:33
  2. 115th United States Congress: Deuces Dropped
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2488
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 01:06
  3. 115th United States Congress
    By Andalusian girls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4054
    Last Post: 2018-01-05, 11:52