+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter 2021 Anime     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Too bad he can't see the banhammer coming from behind.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
    The storyline may be very thrilling and it keeps on getting clearer as you watch further.
    I know this is a bot and all BUT THIS IS SOME REAL BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ep8:Let’s fucking go(English Sub version).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Overall this a good season of show, but only thing I look forward each week is Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy. biggest reasons why I love the Ultraman franchise so much as each ultra is some way or another all interconnected with one another, all to form a cohesive and close relationship with each other as well.

^This is an absolute dream come true for any fan of the Ultra Brothers. Also can’t forget Ultraman Zero epic moment.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Redo of healer Ep1-2(Ep1 is out now uncensored)

I actually wasn't gonna watch the anime cause it didn't look like my cup of tea, but after all the drama and controversy surrounding it, I wanted to check out what was it all about, and Honestly I'm surprised by the level of detail they put into it. Hentai with a budget, the animators even added a dick slap and girl getting fucked with ahegao face.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Winter 2021 Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post

I actually wasn't gonna watch the anime cause it didn't look like my cup of tea, but after all the drama and controversy surrounding it, I wanted to check out what was it all about, and Honestly I'm surprised by the level of detail they put into it. Hentai with a budget, the animators even added a dick slap and girl getting fucked with ahegao face.
    I havent seen this on Funimation or crunchyroll . Where’s it at ?

Edit- google is a thing. Its on HIDIVE.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's on hidive I believe, first two episodes are out now, but the one on hidive may be censored though idk. I just watch the Raws

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly the controversy is what got me to even see what all the fuss is about and all I can say is.... Damn they went all out on this. Still isn't an actual Hentai since they don't show genitalia outright but it's extremely borderline. Show is pretty much Karmic Justice turned up to 11, not like the girl doesn't have it coming after the kind of shit the MC is put through by her (and that's to say nothing of the broken state of that world).

I read some of the manga a while ago. I'll have to see where I left off, I remember a lot of it happening but not everything.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Eureka: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution

Movie show some fantastic hand-drawn 2D mecha action. GODLIKE, The impact frame and dynamic movement of the Mecha. One of the best Yutaka Nakamura animation. Truly showing all his skillset at maximal potential.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Redo of healer is awesome... you should check out the manga

this year's anime seasons are looking great (to me anyway)... all the good stuff held back initially from corona is just flooding in
    Now if only one punch man's next season started airing...

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Eureka: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution

Movie show some fantastic hand-drawn 2D mecha action. GODLIKE, The impact frame and dynamic movement of the Mecha. One of the best Yutaka Nakamura animation. Truly showing all his skillset at maximal potential.
    I've been meaning to watch this. The original E7 is what got me into anime in the first place (the deep dive I should say, beyond just watching DBZ and Gundam Wing as a kid). Suffice it to say, Ao and the first movie were.... ugh. And this being a re-telling with some new bits is interesting. I dunno if I want to watch the first 2 movies first while waiting for the 3rd, or watch all three of em together

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How the FUCK did this healer show get made lmfao

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    How the FUCK did this healer show get made lmfao
    Likely because someone had some big balls to think this will make serious money. So here we are with dick slapping a bitch princess becoming a meme.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Redo of healer is awesome...
    Oh god I watched this without knowing what it was. It's only a matter of time before Twitter tries to get it cancelled.

Spoiler: show
    Bonus points for dick slap

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    Oh god I watched this without knowing what it was. It's only a matter of time before Twitter tries to get it cancelled.

Spoiler: show
    Bonus points for dick slap
    I don't think they will be able to, the japanese market comes first not opinionated cancer media whingebags and its doing well apparently. Even hints that if it does well a 2nd season will happen too (actually looked up the plot further down the line it does gst very interesting).The use of Rape as a means of revenge is what likely makes it a sensitive subject but storywise its a world with absolutely rampant corruption in many of the antagonists. I tend to enjoy it for what it is: a fictional work of absolutely corrupt and degenerate people getting well earned comeuppances for all the misery they cause by an absolutely mental MC.

Honestly if they think Flare getting her comeuppance was bad just wait till the unholy vengence the guard captain receives for his deeds. Its actually one of those few moments in the series even the MC is just empty about. (Should be around ep 6 for that.)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The whole plot doesn't make sense to me. I'm gonna get revenge by starting over and having them do the same shit to me I wanted to get revenge for so I can get revenge slightly earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    The whole plot doesn't make sense to me. I'm gonna get revenge by starting over and having them do the same shit to me I wanted to get revenge for so I can get revenge slightly earlier?
    When he went back his level reset. He knows how to increase his stats from all the crap he went through previously. He let them do it as proof and to be able to steal their skills.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Power leveling by being a power bottom. That world is fucked in other ways too since for people to break their level cap they gotta fuck a hero which is another reason he was abused.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Now that people have seen some of it I want to reiterate that it's kinda fucked up that the synopsis I've seen some places made it sound like a fairly standard isekai about a hero overcoming adversity, lol.
    "Healing magicians cannot fight alone."

Keyaru, who was bound by this common knowledge, was exploited again and again by others. One day, he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and was convinced that a healing magician was the strongest class. However, by the time he realized that potential, he was deprived of everything. Thus, he used healing magic on the world itself to go back four years, deciding to redo everything.

This is a heroic tale of one healing magician who became the strongest by using knowledge from his past life and healing magic.
    Like at least the VRV one is a bit more honest:
    In a world of monsters, adventurers and magic, some of the most gifted healers are subjugated to brute force. Keyaru gains the ability to rewind time and turns the tables on those who’ve exploited him in this dark fantasy tale of vengeance and fury.