Closed Thread
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

This is actually even funnier when it loops over, cause the broadcast host's face just looks stunned.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Among everything else Biden's admin needs to devote itself to crushing the KKK and white supremacy out of the US as much as possible.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Among everything else Biden's admin needs to devote itself to crushing the KKK and white supremacy out of the US as much as possible.
    But that would alienate Republicans and Biden swears America needs the republican party looooooool

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Predictions:
    The next riot by the fundamentalist Trumpers it's going to be met with a BLM level counterforce if it happens where they're projecting it to happen.
    Trump is going to do a televised national address between now and those riots, encouraging them overtly
    When it is seems up in the air, I believe they will focus on the 20th. It is planned by hard core racists, so both a race riot starting over the MLK holiday weekend AND additional sedition up to or on the 20th are all possible.

Is there a count of how many never trumpers still exist?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Is there a count of how many never trumpers still exist?
    never ain't here yet and we already done had a trump so imma go with zero

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    But that would alienate Republicans and Biden swears America needs the republican party looooooool
    Except he has not said anything close to "eradicating white supremacy is too divisive," and he was one of the first people to point out how different the police treated BLM protests vs the Trump turds.

But yes neolib shills are terrible

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Previous to last week I was in favor of the overall tenor of Biden's wishes to lessen the emotionalism and division and at least try to get along with Republicans, hoping that once Trump was gone maybe his influence would start to wane. But now it's extremely clear that the US needs to work like post WWII to de-Trumpify and get rid of any traces of these murderous bastards.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Previous to last week I was in favor of the overall tenor of Biden's wishes to lessen the emotionalism and division and at least try to get along with Republicans, hoping that once Trump was gone maybe his influence would start to wane. But now it's extremely clear that the US needs to work like post WWII to de-Trumpify and get rid of any traces of these murderous bastards.
    The country as a whole isn't nearly as unified as it was post WWII. Going that far isn't possible until the spell that Trump has over his followers is broken.

I'm for removing the members of congress who participated in the riot or outright instigated it, but listening to the arguments tonight over the resolution on asking Pence to invoke the 25th, they're going to play victim.
    Putting the screws to them before people WANT the screws put to them isn't going to play well.

Any path I can imagine to to the end of their fanaticism, I can't really say that all parts of it could happen. But if it ends I can 100% see it ending with the former Trump supporters being out for -his- blood.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Except he's right on that point. Even if I think the current GOP has gone off the deep end, one party having unchecked power is dangerous. The Dems need a check too.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

As soon as the republican party is no longer a threat or has the numbers to matter, there will for sure be a split between the centrist and progressive democrats, then you'll have two parties again.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

We're already seeing a split in both parties, it's just blowing up on the Republicans right now.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...356_story.html

President Trump urged Georgia’s lead elections investigator to “find the fraud” in a lengthy December phone call, saying the official would be a “national hero,” according to an individual familiar with the call who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the conversation.

Trump placed the call to the investigations chief for the Georgia secretary of state’s office shortly before Christmas — while the individual was leading an inquiry into allegations of ballot fraud in Cobb County, in the suburbs of Atlanta, according to people familiar with the episode.

The president’s attempts to intervene in an ongoing investigation could amount to obstruction of justice or other criminal violations, legal experts said, though they cautioned a case could be difficult to prove.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

House has approved a resolution to ask Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment. Since Pence is already on record saying he won’t do so, it’s pretty toothless, but historical nonetheless as I believe it’s the first time 25th amendment talk has made it this far.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Of note, only one Republican voted for the resolution. I'm not surprised.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

impeachment vote in the house looks like it is going to go straight down party line basically

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    impeachment vote in the house looks like it is going to go straight down party line basically
    This is a procedural vote. Some of these speeches are infuriating though.

"Yes, he should be impeached. Just not like this."

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Except he's right on that point. Even if I think the current GOP has gone off the deep end, one party having unchecked power is dangerous. The Dems need a check too.
    Given the state and logic behind American parties, that is - you have a right wing party and a left wing party - strong disagree.

Numerous sensible governments are almost universally centre left at their worst. We don't need conservatives, at any level, in government. They're best needed in retirement homes. And in the ground.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Given the state and logic behind American parties, that is - you have a right wing party and a left wing party - strong disagree.

Numerous sensible governments are almost universally centre left at their worst. We don't need conservatives, at any level, in government. They're best needed in retirement homes. And in the ground.
    Honestly I'm surprised you haven't been arrested.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The Republican defense is to run out the clock by requesting that impeachment go through the House Judicial Committee before the floor vote. I'm not shocked at the shitshow about how "The Dems are doing it wrong. It will set a bad precedent." Yea, this is the first time in 200+ years the Capitol was attacked and the evidence is out in plain sight.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised you haven't been arrested.
    Nah it's cause he's an edgelord online but irl he knows better

Which is the problem with maga. Right of center edgelords who didn't know better and stormed the capitol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast