+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Seems we're not completely done with this yet. The final volume has some extra pages added to the last chapter to further show what happens in the aftermath. Just seen some panels here and there but seems like we'll have to wait till next month to get the full chapter release.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I'm not sure if I should link it but the extra pages have been leaked. I'm not sure how I feel about this new ending yet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Where do I find that lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nvm, quick google search did it.

Idk what to think lol. Doesn't change anything at all. Just shows a bit more. That's cool I guess. SStill depressing af

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Did the extra pages just make it even bleaker by showing future wars? lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Register to see the NSFW content

Spoiler: show
    tl;dr seems Mikasa got married and had a kid, died of old age, Paradis got destroyed years later after her death, then we see her descendant playing in the ruins of Paradis.

People speculate she got married to Jean but it's never explicitly shown. I assume the warmongering Yaeger faction that took over after Eren died was the cause of Paradis getting fucked to oblivion though. They also show an extra page with Mikasa talking to Ymir and it shows her dodging the spear that killed her in the past and killing King Fritz instead but doesn't seem anything changed unless you wanna go with an alternate timeline was created where Titans never became a thing.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Not really a fan of the extended ending. Was Historia’s influence that weak that she couldn’t hold a nation together against the Yeager faction despite being loved by all? I don’t know. Just makes it feel like it was all for nothing.

I do like the insinuation that Mikasa’s descendent is going to find the cerebral god Titan worm off Eren’s burial site similar to how Ymir found it. New generation of Titan’s to reset, reunite, and reconquer the world in an all new cycle.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

last season has started on hulu

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What a baller of an opening (intro)! Also it's nice to load right into action, though it's a continuation of the previous ep, but still it's greatly welcomed, no need to wait 2-3 eps for it to build up.

the 3D used in this episode (season), i feel that it's a good price/sacrifice to pay to get it all animated, it doesn't look all that bad despite the complaints, i don't mind it, it manages to blend well together, but I[m a pretty easy going person.

@Odesseiron - if your co worker's daughter doesn't read the manga, they'll learn the outcome of their beloved character

here hoping to an anime only ending hahahaha, i really hope they don't end it at the penultimate point and then we get a movie

edit: for none manga readers I advise turning your eye away from OP. Part 1 had nothing, but Part 2 it was like they just went fuck it

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    What a baller of an opening (intro)! Also it's nice to load right into action, though it's a continuation of the previous ep, but still it's greatly welcomed, no need to wait 2-3 eps for it to build up.

the 3D used in this episode (season), i feel that it's a good price/sacrifice to pay to get it all animated, it doesn't look all that bad despite the complaints, i don't mind it, it manages to blend well together, but I[m a pretty easy going person.

@Odesseiron - if your co worker's daughter doesn't read the manga, they'll learn the outcome of their beloved character

here hoping to an anime only ending hahahaha, i really hope they don't end it at the penultimate point and then we get a movie

edit: for none manga readers I advise turning your eye away from OP. Part 1 had nothing, but Part 2 it was like they just went fuck it
    Oh sweet, thanks for letting me know. I look forward to hearing the stories with tears lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    last season has started on hulu
    Forgot all about this lol. Bout damn time, and second the hope for an anime only ending

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    You weren't kidding lol

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Also goddamn thats an epic OP

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah the OP and ED were pretty good. I had some idea of what's going on from reading bits and bobs from the manga/wiki over the years, but most of it will still be a surprise. I was doing something else while the OP was playing, didn't catch much of the actual animation, will skip it going forward, thanks.

The animation is better this time around IMO, though i'm not one to complain about animation unless it's like DB Super filler or 7DS or whatever. It still seems a bit...sluggish? It's not as fluid as the first couple of seasons (different studios, I know) but it doesn't seem as jarring as last season.

I love how Armin just wants to believe in Eren, annoying though he may be sometimes, gotta love the loyalty to his friend.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The reason why it's sluggish is because a lot of it is 3D. The titans are 3D models and during some scenes where the people are less of a focus, they are also 3D! In Season 2 and Season 3, Colossal titan got converted to 3D but everything else i believe remained hand drawn. Then of course studio got changed for Season 4 who decided to use 3D titans for it all. Only two exceptions so far in Season 4 part 1 to this.

During the bit where the soldiers talk about the existing titans (as a means for the viewer to get a recap on all the titans and their quirks) I think only the female titan was hand drawn (since I presume they had models for the rest, no point rigging up a female titan model that they won't use I suppose. Look how fluid she is)

And then when Colossal titan made his appearance during the siege in part 1, that bit was also hand draw.

Both look amazing, so the potential is there had there been more time and cash I suppose.

damn fine episode

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

So after not keeping up with it since the first season aired (well I tried to read the manga for a bit but I hate waiting for new chapters) I finally decided to catch up this week and man, this has taken some turns

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    damn fine episode
    The first half was really well done. I felt nice and tense, especially when combined with the music!

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Say it with me kids

P A T H S

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size