BG Level

Yusssss

New AoT until Spring cant wait

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Had no idea it was coming out already, what a good surprise after a shit day lol.

Spoiler: show
    Looks like this is it. Talking's done for the most part, fight is finally beginning, and the animal titans from the anime finally make sense. Good shit.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Final Season starts December 7, 2020.
    I would assume it's going to be 2 cour? cause otherwise you really have a FMA situation

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Probably, unless it manages to stay on schedule and he ends it in the next 6 issues. That seems quick though.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ehh, if it takes 5 months to air 20 episodes, that'll put it around 7 chapters, maybe 8 or 9 if they do a mid season break. I can see it happening

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

God damn it! I want the next chapter now!

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh fuck that was quick!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

This is all sort of hopeless though so I get a feeling the confrontation will be lame. I can't see any way out (to fight) of this at all and I don't want to see a bunch of main chars crying out to Eren.

Claymore (loosely similar sort of) had the main char break out her trance mode to end the main villain (who became godly at that point) and that was a satisfying final confrontation in comparison, but for now it all just feels like some shit will happen to Armin and Mikasa which will make Eren go "Nani?" and then call off the attack. :/

The civilians did say something which made me suspect how it will end, when they said "paradise devils came to save us" -- i feel like this may be some gambit Eren is trying for as out of character as it seems, so this is all playing according to his script. Lets hope not of course but we're very near to the end now.

BG Level

I honestly don’t want to see AoT pull a Zero Requiem. I want complete and utter devastation by Eren and I hope the author pulls the trigger.

I don’t recall much about Claymore since it’s been a long while but wasn’t the final battle some ridiculous asspull with the main chick transforming into her decapitated master?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Claymore almost ended too perfectly. It ended without the story ever leaving the island but left just enough to feel satisfying for all the characters. Shame the anime shit on it after it ran out of manga material.

And yea Claire transformed into her or Teresa somehow took over, that shit was hella fuzzy to me back then and even moreso now.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah the final confrontation in Claymore was Claire transforming into Teresa which was an excellent chapter in its own right and I found it to be a bit emotional too, it was nice. I doubt anyone would go read it but I'll write what happened in the spoiler tag:

Claire transforms in Teresa and those 2 have a near entire chapter of a heart to heart. In this instance it wasn't too asspull as some might consider because Claire was turned into a Claymore via Theresa's head/corpse, so having Teresa inside her isn't that farfetched I thought. The story indeed never left the island and the agents (forgot their names) that tried to start some more shit at the end were told to fuck off and not to come near them again or there will be repercussions. I thought this kept it nicely enclosed which is why I draw a few parallels between Attack On Titan and Claymore, though that's gone over a bit but after the stealing of the Warhammer titan we were put back and isolated in the island yet again until now, with a bit of Japan dipping in and out. My fear is that it will go Claymore's way now where they quell Eren, and then tell the survivors to fuck off and leave us alone, and then go back to the island and call it a day there.

I written my fear of how it will end in Attack on Titan drawing parallels with Claymore, protected by a spoiler just in case.

@Xno Kappa can you spoiler tag me what happened in Zero Requiem in a nutshell? (or how you think they will pull a Zero Requiem via AoT terms/chars) -- curious.
    Best case scenario right now I think for AoT is to pull an End of Evangelion with the entire earth fucked and then Mikasa and Eren wake up on a beach (after turning him back to normal, and everyone else dead because why not) while 100s of wall titans stand idle/lifeless in the background. Eren stands up, and walks over to Mikasa. Mikasa stirs, wakes up too, asks Eren if he is ok while laying down. Eren, pissed that he got stopped, strangles her lol (ok I ran out of ideas there but it was a nice fantasy)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

We're rounding the corner, only about 5 chapters left I reckon.

BG Level

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)

@Stig in regards to the Zero Requiem.

It was the master plan in Code Geass by Lelouch to unite the world by making himself a common enemy to all.

I don’t want to see Eren pull the same bit here with the other Titans coming in to save the world from him leaving them and the Eldians to be remembered as heroes rather than as devils.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Chapter 135 https://ww7.readsnk.com/chapter/shin...n-chapter-135/

It is so bizarre to have what is going on to be the "stage" (scene) and it's quite enjoyable to see

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What the fuck with that last panel...she's pulling this out of her ass lol

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    What the fuck with that last panel...she's pulling this out of her ass lol

I'm so confused lol.

The female titan flies? The fuck?

Also, the founding titan summoning past titans is truly some final boss level shit. It'll look so awesome animated.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    I'm so confused lol.

The female titan flies? The fuck?

Also, the founding titan summoning past titans is truly some final boss level shit. It'll look so awesome animated.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    It's the new jaw titan, Falco. Little on the nose, but tropes going to trope. I feel like Annie is going to end up being some deus machina. She's never been close to Eren, so maybe she goes and dies, getting Armin to let loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag