Closed Thread
Page 96 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I'm not going to make projections because it'd just be talking out my ass. But I think some of the main projects can still do 2-3x or more if the bull run continues and there are plenty of projects that still have 10x-100x in them. I'm up 7x on a $500 investment from Friday in $XCUR.

And yes, for my DEX only shitcoins (based on current prices) I'm 3.3k into HXRO, 1.2k into HEGIC, 300 into zLOT, 3.5k into XCUR, 300 into STBZ, $500 into CTASK, and $500 into $ID.

My holdings in CEX are much larger and actively traded so idk wtf I have. Lots of SUSHI, AAVE, UMA, SNX, and LINK if nothing else.
    ah i see, thanks for the reply. what are you using for your wallet? been looking into trezor/ledger hardware wallets but seeing some security issues with ledger.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Market is wild today. Up 12% on my portfolio in the first hour. I could probably be up more but I closed my shit and took my money cause work got busy. What a day

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

watching a couple of weed stocks make me 14 dollars today

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    ah i see, thanks for the reply. what are you using for your wallet? been looking into trezor/ledger hardware wallets but seeing some security issues with ledger.
    I should tell you, after reading some more into it I drank the kool-aid and swapped $800 of the HXRO for $800 (minus fees) more into ID. Presale been up 4 hours and already 50% sold out at $0.15 per. High risk high reward. If it turns out to not be shitty vaporware then I'll prob drop half at 10x and hold the rest and see where it takes me.

I dont use hardware wallets right now. There have been security issues as you rightly point out. I use metamask for ERC-20 coins and coinbase for long term holds / trades. I trust Coinbase far more than I trust my ability to not lose a hardware wallet if my house catches on fire. Coinbase is at least insured.

https://medium.com/everest-foundatio...y-93f1022c47dd

It reminds me of what Crypterium tried to do a few years ago. That WAS russian vaporware but it still made me like 5x over. DeFI to Fiat in one app, if successful, is something the market really needs.

Sold my OCGN too soon damn :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I should tell you, after reading some more into it I drank the kool-aid and swapped $800 of the HXRO for $800 (minus fees) more into ID. Presale been up 4 hours and already 50% sold out at $0.15 per. High risk high reward. If it turns out to not be shitty vaporware then I'll prob drop half at 10x and hold the rest and see where it takes me.

I dont use hardware wallets right now. There have been security issues as you rightly point out. I use metamask for ERC-20 coins and coinbase for long term holds / trades. I trust Coinbase far more than I trust my ability to not lose a hardware wallet if my house catches on fire. Coinbase is at least insured.
    thanks. btw do you mean coinbase.com itself or the coinbase wallet? i've been moving a little bit between the two.

and man i really wanna get into some of these altcoins and such but binance is taking me forever to verify. i also am waiting for transfer verification (synapse on kraken if anyone's using it), if anyone has any suggestions.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

i dont think i like this stock market shit i'm in a constant state of "dang i should have bought more, should i buy more now or is it too late" and i only got like 500 bucks in there lmfao idk how yall do this with huge chunks of money, think it would only expedite the looming heart attack

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean realistically you should just not think about it and not look at it if you don't have to. I've been eyeing stuff on the daily due to all the volatility that GameStop was causing, but generally I'd only check once a week or whenever I was adding some more cash to the pot.

Just let it sit and build up over time, add extra money as it comes.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

So you're saying Day trading isn't for you?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    i dont think i like this stock market shit i'm in a constant state of "dang i should have bought more, should i buy more now or is it too late" and i only got like 500 bucks in there lmfao idk how yall do this with huge chunks of money, think it would only expedite the looming heart attack
    You grow out of this feeling eventually. You'll never time a buy or sell perfectly, and you learn to live with the profit you make, and not the profit you could have had

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    So you're saying Day trading isn't for you?

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

damn my crypto goin wild today, the hell is this

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You grow out of this feeling eventually. You'll never time a buy or sell perfectly, and you learn to live with the profit you make, and not the profit you could have had

This. I've changed my mentality entirely in the past few weeks. I went from 2k initial investment to 17k during the GME fest and any normal person would have told me that would be a good time to sell and reinvest in other options and wound up basically breaking even.

Now I plan to set trailing stop orders if I'm in any stocks that double up since I got in (I'm looking at you ZOM) to autosell after a 10% drop. Miss out on some gains? Probably. But I'll take +90% guaranteed over losing it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    thanks. btw do you mean coinbase.com itself or the coinbase wallet? i've been moving a little bit between the two.

and man i really wanna get into some of these altcoins and such but binance is taking me forever to verify. i also am waiting for transfer verification (synapse on kraken if anyone's using it), if anyone has any suggestions.
    Coinbase itself. I like having the ability to sell something instantly if it moons like 5x on some random news before it retraces 75% (if I happen to notice it).

We are in 2017/2018 mode again. Every exchange is flooded and backlogged with new accounts. You could be waiting weeks for verification. Try FTX. I don't use it cuz I dont want to trade where there is margin trading because I WILL use it and I WILL go broke, but it is very stable.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    yeah dude its lame af and you shouldn't bother.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

https://twitter.com/gMAKcrypto/statu...796061699?s=20

For Jefe. I threw $500 at $ID this morning. 3 days presale on Kyber before trading open. I think it's worth a punt.
    I tried to dump a few bucks worth of eth but 'the pair is under maintenance,' I'll try again later. Also, I sold my GRT after it pamped 12% and bought SUSHI, memelines look bullish. Did you snatch some ADA yesterday (I know Panda is holding a bigass bag)? It's back with vengeance.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    I tried to dump a few bucks worth of eth but 'the pair is under maintenance,' I'll try again later. Also, I sold my GRT after it pamped 12% and bought SUSHI, memelines look bullish. Did you snatch some ADA yesterday (I know Panda is holding a bigass bag)? It's back with vengeance.
    It fully sold out an hour or two ago. I did get a few hundo worth of ADA on the dip. No sell limits, just gonna see what happens.

SUSHI is my single biggest bag. I'm in heavy from $8.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I've been checking my coinbase every couple days and FINALLY it's letting me earn the rewards n' junk. But it's funny, I'm taking all these quizzes and getting them right and I realize I have no fucking idea what crypto currency is or what this lady actually said to me or w/e are any of these terms mean.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Rofl mara riot and I forgot I had 100+ way otm apha calls. Meant to sell them earlier today and fell asleep, woke up after market close. What a good oops.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir