Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: S H R O O M S     submit to reddit submit to twitter

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

5-6 grams is a lot! i fear you may have been swindled

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

lowkey you may be lucky they didn't hit you you woulda gone to fuckin space Sath

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

yeah the "heroic dose" is 5g in complete darkness, couldn't be me

BG Level

ye my tripping days are over but i never did more than an 8th at a time and always got high as a god damn kite. any more woulda been one way to bad trip.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I’ve taken large doses of other psychedelics in the past so I wouldn’t have gone insane but yeah I weighed the package before I started and it was 19g and I ate about 1/4 of it. But I am experienced enough with tripping to know if it happened.

Fucking danes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Vacuum sealed but they were like freeze dried maybe? Hard and dehydrated for packaging

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I dunno enough about shrooms to make an educated comment here but when ag is like Hol up that might be too much I get intrigued and worry for the safety of others lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

ib4 I didnt order actual shrooms or something

I’d believe it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So I just read more and I guess I was supposed to chew this shit as long as possible and I just straight up swallowed it so maybe that is part of the issue too

Live and learn lmao

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

S H R O O M S

So I don’t know every strain but I’ve never seen shrooms like those. And what I like to do is grind them with a weed grinder (only used for this purpose ) and then put into a glass with oj let it soak for a few min then drink . I typically do 4-7 gram trips every 2 months or so and it hits like a rocket

Edit - I also fast for as long as possible like 12 hours at least then eat a little bit with the drink and yeah it’s always nice . Also have made tea with the grinded shrooms

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The things people do to get high...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I’ve taken large doses of other psychedelics in the past so I wouldn’t have gone insane.
    famous last words

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I dunno enough about shrooms to make an educated comment here but when ag is like Hol up that might be too much I get intrigued and worry for the safety of others lol
    thankfully you can't really OD on em, worst case is usually just a bad trip

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I’m of the mind there is no bad trip. Just more stuff to work through lol. But DMT took the longest for me to track down, so I try not to burn thru my stock on that.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Vacuum sealed but they were like freeze dried maybe? Hard and dehydrated for packaging
    the fuck are these, i am not well versed in the shroom world but i aint ever seen the likes of this.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

there is a chance they are real though, i'm only saying this because of anecdotal evidence of trying to get someone to trip on shrooms multiple times and them doing nothing to him all the way up to and past 6g while these same shrooms were sending the other 3 people on intense trips at 3ish grams

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

These look real but only the caps, no stems, which I've never had before but is probably fine. You def need to increase the surface area you are digesting, which is why people chop em up. Something about vitamin C also helps, so people (myself included) chop or grind up the shroom and let it soak in OJ.

I do that, then drink the pulpy concoction. Chew it real good. IDK dosing tho, but I did see light waving and pet a blanket for hours.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I shall try chopping/grinding and soaking in OJ later today then.

Also, apparently I ordered “truffles” not shrooms. Lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Could be anything if they're trying to be fancy and call it a truffle, or maybe it really is a type of truffle that produces psilocybin. Afaik many types of shrooms can get the job done, but there are a few particular ones thru the ages that people prefer. Your bag def looked like what I had, sans the stems of course. No clue if that matters tho

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Golden teachers . Penis envy. Blue rhino horn, are the ones I’ve had good trips on. And yes grind and soak in oj for like 20 min then down that and in about 40 min you good to go. Usually once nausea starts to set in .

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

those don't look like any shrooms i've seen before tbh but if they were freeze dried or something may be possible. i'm gonna do that uncle bens and broke boi tek and try to get some going here i think, along with some gourmet ones too, seems like it's a couple month process but looks like a fun hobby. 90 second mycology on youtube is a good resource, so is philly golden teacher. you can go down crazy worm holes on like shroomery dot org but those guys are like a bit too hardcore about it all, i dont want tubs and tubs, just enough for me and the homies. those youtube channels i mention seem to keep it fairly simple.