+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: S H R O O M S     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

for what it's worth i've also never had a significant trip with shrooms, in limited occurence and similarly imprecise or uncertain dosing

in youth i tried dried shrooms two or three times (perhaps ~1-2g) but maybe they were subpar shrooms. procurement is often sketchy at best, myes

in more recent years we've only found shroom tea on the nearby black market. we've tried it thrice all to greater success than previous experiences but yet still short of really tripping

i reckon if it were legal and available in reliable and understood dosages, i'd probably know better how much and how to consume it for a desired efficacy

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

we've got some shroom tea on-hand right now with no plans for it yet but mebbe next time the paintings will come to life

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

S H R O O M S

I want to make this after growing . Blue honey . Keeps it shelf stable for a good while and a table spoon for normal users and 1-2 tsp for newbies.
    Edit- you add the spoonful to a drink just in case lol, I guess you could just eat a spoonful at a time too

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

man, that looks like the way to do it

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

some people capsule the powder for microdosing, honey looks easier though for sure, fuckin w those capsules seem like a pain in the ass

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Btw that jar is 20g of grinded shrooms with whatever size that honey is, the OP of it said they would next time use a bigger jar to have like an inch or half inch gap between mix and lid

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

Vacuum sealed but they were like freeze dried maybe? Hard and dehydrated for packaging
    Yeah idk what those are but they definitely aren’t shrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yeah, they're truffles

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I grinded (read: chopped with a ninja) like 4g of the truffle up and it is soaking in OJ now while I wait for a smoothie from doordash. Will report back later.

BG Level

godspeed you sath emperor

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I really am not out to like trip absolute balls. Like I said, done that plenty, just want to see if I can kickstart some brain chemical and stuff.

I have zero motivation or energy. Barely worked on research or even actual work beyond a basic level for months. Gotta figure something out lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Well good luck, I know if you take shrooms and trip normally you need like double the dose to be at same trip level unless you wait a few days / a week or two for serotonin to recover

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

S H R O O M S

Update: at most, light increase in happiness for a bit. That’s fine. Makes me optimistic about microdosing at least.

The place I bought them from only sells either truffles or full shroom kits so maybe I’ll look for actual shrooms next time. I got a bunch of microdosing packs from them and I assume they are 1-2mg of truffles but that is probably fine.

I also wont have a grinder til monday. Difference between using a ninja chopper and grinding into powder is prob big.

I do feel a little bit of the warm and tingly feeling I recognize from other drugs, but that’s about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4