+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Anyone want some Girl Scout Cookies?

Normally I don't bother, but here's the silliness going on with Girl Scout Cookies this year. We can't:

1. Booth at stores (groceries and all)
    2. Go door-to-door
    3. Have stands on our yard

So basically it's all digital sales this year. You won't find your normal dealer in front of the store if that's how you usually get it. So, figured if anyone here wants some and doesn't know a local GS, then you can get it from my daughter!

https://www.gsdigitalcookie.com/cook...3-a565317762a9

If for any reason the above link doesn't work you can go here: gsdigitalcookie.com/cookie and put in the code: Q6MGYDPR

Some important notes. The shipping fee is still lame and people are complaining about it, but our troop can't control that. They also require a 4 box minimum. Please do not choose to have my daughter bring it to you for obvious reasons. I will not ship those myself, and we'll just cancel the order.

See shipping breakdown here:

Also note: Yes, my daughter's video is terrible. (Didn't know they'd stretch it if filmed vertically.) It took awhile to load, and I didn't see it until after she went to bed. XD I'll have it fixed tomorrow.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You weren't kidding about the shipping costs.

Grabbed a shitload of thin mints and tagalongs, God's chosen girl scout cookies.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Thank you so very much! And yeah I thought they’d lower it this year considering, but I guess not. -.-; It’s normally that price, which is why I usually never even bother with digital sales.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I might have to buy some. You guys are selling the Little Brownie Bakers variety and I enjoy those more than the ABC Bakers versions.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Whens this all end?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If I can figure out a solution to make sure these cookies get consumed, I'm gonna consider just to support ya. I personally try to avoid all the sugar unfortunately.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Whens this all end?
    Digital Cookies end on 04/11/2021, so there is plenty of time to decide. Thank you to those who ordered! And again, no pressure. Find a local girl if you can, but if you can't, feel free to support my daughter. <3

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Cookies arrived time to pig out

They came a lot faster than expected. Might grab some more before the deadline.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Awesome! Thanks again for ordering!