1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 9 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 0 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

That music. Please drop that song on Spotify since we have to wait a little longer!

RIP to people who can't reschedule their PTO. I on the other hand may be able to take a week off for this now instead of just having a three day weekend for early access.

Alphinaud's speech at the end reminded me of Tony Stark's hologram message at the end of Endgame. Tidal wave of feels incoming.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Aww man, 2 more weeks of waiting, you're killing me Yoshi. Thankfully it shouldn't be a problem for me to take more time off or just change the current planned days, but yeah, this will suck for a lot of people.

Also, just realized I heard Blizzard is targeting their update on the 6.01 release date and now instead of falling on raid release they'll be competing with the expansion release, lol
    Uh, what update is blizzard doing? Their patch is already live.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Legion time walking

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No idea, I just think I heard some streamers talking about blizzard releasing something when the END raids were supposed to hit? I dunno, don't care about wow enough to check the details

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Soken really gunning to make me an emotional mess this expansion and I'm living for it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Legion time walking can't come out sooner because of the time walking schedule and pandaria time walking just ending.

It doesn't have anything to do with FFXIV.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

So I bailed at around 11:30 my time because I was getting exhausted. So what's all happening with crafting/gathering with them dropping HQ rates?

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The finally said that the values will be adjusted to the fact that you can't line up most HQ ingredients for crafting now.
    (as in, like if full HQ mats got you 50-75% progress, you only had to do the last 50-25%, the new values will basically just be doing the last 50-25% all the time. [They didn't give exact numbers, that's just the impression I got from what they said.])

Why it took them months to fucking come out and say it, idk. Seems like you could have just admitted it with the original announcement and not leave everyone on hooks.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I did a thing. Put a ton of work into this (although it could admittedly be better). Would love for people to check it out.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    The finally said that the values will be adjusted to the fact that you can't line up most HQ ingredients for crafting now.
    (as in, like if full HQ mats got you 50-75% progress, you only had to do the last 50-25%, the new values will basically just be doing the last 50-25% all the time. [They didn't give exact numbers, that's just the impression I got from what they said.])

Why it took them months to fucking come out and say it, idk. Seems like you could have just admitted it with the original announcement and not leave everyone on hooks.
    I've been out on FFXIV since they made crafting/gathering too easy. If they made it harder again I could be talked into trying it out.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Legion time walking can't come out sooner because of the time walking schedule and pandaria time walking just ending.

It doesn't have anything to do with FFXIV.
    Surely if they wanted to they could push availability for content whenever the fuck they want but choose not to because "lore". There isn't some higher power that looks down at the server and says 'No! You cannot do that because my will forbids it.' and then blips off to go play OSRS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post

They need to split the info dumps to have enough content until release

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I did a thing. Put a ton of work into this (although it could admittedly be better). Would love for people to check it out.

Is one of those Endwalker releasing against Halo?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Or, you know, they could not timegate it and have it available always

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

FFXIV 6.0: Endwalker (December 7, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post

Nice bro! Definitely going to check this out later tonight. Got company over and I don’t need them to see me cry lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    This way of handling PVP rewards is the right way forward, constant progression regardless of win or lose where personally myself I wont get annoyed getting put into a random team and said random team all suck shit and I've wated 10 minutes of my time with people who don't care to try.
    Try 20 minutes with queue time. Everyone being a free agent has been the biggest fuck you in PvP I've ever seen, and I've gone from 80% win down to almost 38%; it's practically impossible to get the PvP achievement mounts anymore, aside from Rival Wings. At least new ones will be tokens, but fuck Yoshi-P for not changing the reward system when he gutted the matchmaking system and made everyone's effort worthless 66% of the time, if you get an even spread.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Try 20 minutes with queue time. Everyone being a free agent has been the biggest fuck you in PvP I've ever seen, and I've gone from 80% win down to almost 38%; it's practically impossible to get the PvP achievement mounts anymore, aside from Rival Wings. At least new ones will be tokens, but fuck Yoshi-P for not changing the reward system when he gutted the matchmaking system and made everyone's effort worthless 66% of the time, if you get an even spread.
    Yeah this has been the boon that has really pushed me away from wanting to continue to try and get some of the PVP achievements, really missed the window of opportunity with no lifing the modes when they came out to get 100 wins and never touching them again.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

"Oh no, I can't pubstomp randos for easy wins, ablublublublu"

Non-free agent was shit for anyone not abusing the system. Dead and buried is the best goddamn place for it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag