1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 15 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -6 hours, -57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

At long last, the assholes sitting with 6+ listings in PF for the same RMT merc group might buzz off. There's an add-on functioning like adblock for PF it's gotten so bad

There's some really stalkery, creepy motherfuckers on this game. One of my raiders dealt with someone stalking and harassing her for months before anything came of it. Silly little FC altercation that led to months of harassment. They were creating new characters and ban evading, so there wasn't much in the ways of action. Sometimes what we have, while it seems like it'd be enough, isn't enough at all.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

So when they say merc groups do they mean anyone selling Extreme runs regardless of if they're RMT or not?

EDIT: Just read and yeah it does. Now I need to git gud if I for whatever reason want to get something better than Augmented cryptlurker.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

SE ain't fuckin around.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You can still make a group and offer to pay people, but groups cannot advertise themselves and offer the service.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

FFXIV release: Couldn't login cause PC and game dying.

ARR release: Hype caused 1-3 hour long login queues. 1-2 weeks later, 1-3 hour dungeon queues existed for light partied just to do dungeons to cap tomes.

HW release: Login queues were there but not as bad, maybe an hour tops.

SB release: Login queues weren't that bad either but SE didn't do the split path at the start of the MSQ like in HW so Raubahn EX spawned causing a halt in progress for days.

ShB release: I never had a login queue past 10 minutes.

EW is going to be a cluster fuck with the sudden increase in the playerbase. I already get 30-50 person queues right now. /hudlayout will be your savior if you need to afk for longer than 30 mins but will be playing shortly after.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    I wouldnt worry cus launch day will be just people trying to log in and server issues like usual

ShB def was not smooth, I had to wait hours before even trying to get online.
    Login Queues does not mean the launch was not smooth. Servers and instances didn't crash. If anything the login queues were an example of the system working.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    So when they say merc groups do they mean anyone selling Extreme runs regardless of if they're RMT or not?

EDIT: Just read and yeah it does. Now I need to git gud if I for whatever reason want to get something better than Augmented cryptlurker.
    It's just reversed now, you can post up that you are willing to pay for a clear and that's allowed.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    SE ain't fuckin around.
    I just wish they'd make a spam filter. It can't be that hard to detect people spamming the same thing in say, especially with keywords like PVP, Bank, 24/7, gil, discount, etc.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

reading through that stuff and got a hearty chuckle out of the fact that they made ERP officially legal

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    FFXIV release: Couldn't login cause PC and game dying.

ARR release: Hype caused 1-3 hour long login queues. 1-2 weeks later, 1-3 hour dungeon queues existed for light partied just to do dungeons to cap tomes.

HW release: Login queues were there but not as bad, maybe an hour tops.

SB release: Login queues weren't that bad either but SE didn't do the split path at the start of the MSQ like in HW so Raubahn EX spawned causing a halt in progress for days.

ShB release: I never had a login queue past 10 minutes.

EW is going to be a cluster fuck with the sudden increase in the playerbase. I already get 30-50 person queues right now. /hudlayout will be your savior if you need to afk for longer than 30 mins but will be playing shortly after.
    This was my experience too, but I'm personally not too worried about EW queues. I think my same approach to Shadowbringers would work here:

Day 1, or 12-18 hours in: don't even try, just chill and do something else, no use stressing about it
    Day 2: get in queue and afk, should be in within 30 mins odd

If I must login day 1, then I will have an activity on the side ready to do while I go through the trauma of day 1 issues lol, may it be server lag, performance, congestion, etc. I will not get remotely affected by it emotionally, I will have backup activities to do

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If you want to play Reaper or Sage through the Endwalker MSQ, I’ve been checking out a few guides on the fastest way to get to level 80 and these are the top tips:

Reaper and Sage will both start at level 70, so you want to make sure you have a full set of augmented scavean gear already in your possession. Then, make sure you have enough poetics to buy the job specific weapon, which won’t be in the shop until Endwalker launches.

Make sure you have at least four real life days (96 hours) worth of rested xp ready to go. That’s where it caps out. Be sure not to use it on any other jobs (including DoH or DoL jobs) before you have the job unlocked.

Have a book of Wondrous Tales already completed and ready to turn in once you’ve unlocked your job. This will get you halfway from 70-71 in one step.

Pre farm up the bonuses in the challenge log for roulettes to be 2/3 and dungeons to be 4/5 ahead of time. Once you have the job unlocked, enter the level 50/60/70 roulette to complete both challenges. DO NOT use the leveling roulette for this, as there is a chance (however small) that you might get Ifrit/Titan/Garuda story mode and those will not complete the challenge. Afterwards, you can do the leveling roulette for daily bonus. You can also pre-farm the challenge for doing FATES to be 4/5 if you want and knock one out quickly.

Do the pixie beast tribe quests, these alone will fill up 1/3rd for you from 70-71. Depending on what time exactly Endwalker goes live, you possibly can fit in six of these instead of 3, if you grab them before the time changes. Keep in mind beast tribe quests can only be turned in on the job you were on when you accepted the quest so you cannot pre-load these. You have to accept them on Reaper or Sage to count.

Other things you can do: eat food for the 3% xp buff. Make sure your FC is using the XP buff (goes up to 15%), if you don’t have an FC or they aren’t using that buff for whatever reason, you can use the scrolls you get from doing squadron missions which grant the same xp buff but only for 2 hours at a time, and it does NOT stack with your FC buff. If you preordered Endwalker, you will also get an xp buff earring you can wear, and there is also an xp buff earring earned in Bozja for appraising a bunch of fragments. You can’t wear both at the same time obviously but the two different options are there.

You *should* get to 71 very quickly using these methods, and from there you can enter Bozja on Reaper or Sage and take it all the way to 80, which honestly you’ll be able to finish in just a couple hours most likely. And you’ll have access to the level 80 toolkit from the moment you enter. If you haven’t unlocked Bozja yet at least to the Zadnor zone, you really should make that a priority in the next few weeks.

It will also help if you’ve pre-purchased augmented cryptlurker gear or maiming and healing so you’ll be set at level 80, but if you haven’t don’t fret too much, you’ll be able to buy them with poetics once Endwalker launches.

And there ya go, hopefully that will get you to 80 quickly so you can progress the MSQ on Reaper or Sage if you want to.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Jesus Christ.

BG Level

Are there any decent vids showing off the Sage kit? Curious how it functions compared to WHM.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The 10% XP buff from FC does stack with the 15% xp scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Are there any decent vids showing off the Sage kit? Curious how it functions compared to WHM.
    Mr Happy's is probably the most comprehensive that I've seen.

BG Level

I'll have to take a look tomorrow. Forgot he existed since he had so much filler crap in his early eps compared to MTQ

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    The 10% XP buff from FC does stack with the 15% xp scrolls.
    they don't. the 15% squadron buff will override a 10% FC buff.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    Yeah prob just spam highest level dungeon or whatever lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Yeah prob just spam highest level dungeon or whatever lol.
    What's described in the post is not really that much work imo and you do need to get to 71 first before you can spam those highest dungeons - with a little bit of preparation you can get that level in under an hour. The biggest is definitely getting the book done so you can hand it in for half a level (grab the book before the reset on 9th and you will be able to start another one immediately after). Pixie quests will be fast and that's another 1/3 done. Prefarming challenge long will take you a little bit longer but if you need tomes or whatever you can do it anyway.

Grabbing the lv 70 gear is a no brainer, but it doesn't really makes sense to go after level 80 gear if you already don't have it, as you will be able to buy the augmented version with poetics after END hits.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag