1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah I wasn't aware it was from FF4 haha, never played that game! Fair enough.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, lots of throwbacks to FF4 here
    They go to the moon on the lunar whale. There's a Sage character. The main hero changes jobs from DRK to PLD and has a DRG friend that betrays him.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

With the WoL as PLD, Estinien as your Trust, the 3 new minions will finish up the final party in ff4 lol

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Just give me some FF4 bosses so I can FINALLY get a Soken version of Battle 2, and bonus points if one of the raid tiers has the 4 fiends as the 4 bosses so I can get some of that delicious "The Dreadful Battle".

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Just give me some FF4 bosses so I can FINALLY get a Soken version of Battle 2, and bonus points if one of the raid tiers has the 4 fiends as the 4 bosses so I can get some of that delicious "The Dreadful Battle".
    People are hoping the Trial series for 6.x will be the four fiends.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I was, too, but they said that its going to be completely unique content to XIV... which has me thinking its going to be something done in-universe. I gotta have my FFIV music Soken-ized, though. I just gotta.

I know Japan wasn't a huge fan of FFIV, but fuck Japan. We don't get a discount on this game because we aren't Japan, and thus, aren't catered to. Gimmie my FFIV.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They said the unique to FFXIV content was gonna be the alliance raid. Didn't really talk in detail about the 8-man raid other then the Lahabrea/Pandemonium tease. And the first primal/trial fight was Anima IIRC

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Then there's still hope...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't they say 8-man is going to touch on some XIV lore that's been mostly unexplored until now? Doesn't count out cameos of course.

As for Anima, yeah, she's probably one of the terminal beasts and a story trial

And in therms of music, it will always be at the top of the things I'm most excited for with a new expansion, Soken is just hitting it better and better each time

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Anyone have pics of the few AF armor sets shown? I just remember frowning hard at SAM AF. "It's 5.0 armor with a bigger collar!" They'll never get samurai right.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Here ya go

We'll probably get a better look in May, and I assume they'll show off some new abilities and etc too like usual. Also, I dunno if I'm overthinking it and because it's just concept art at this point, but I find it really curious that the Blm has a cat with it. Dunno if it's just for the sake of the drawing, or if it'll be a blm exclusive minion (or it was just drawn with the already available black cat minion to give it more of a Matoya witch vibe given that we're probably getting Sharlayan as our new big city hub), or if it'll be some kinda Blm familiar buff thing.

I'm probably just overthinking it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Nice to see Warrior getting a lovely arrow target on their stomach. I love when tanks decide not to wear armor, lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show

Square Enix today unveiled Endwalker, the highly anticipated fourth expansion pack for Final Fantasy XIV Online, the award-winning MMO with over 20 million registered players.

Scheduled to release fall 2021 for PC, the PlayStation 5, the PlayStation 4 and Mac, Endwalker features the climax of the Hydaelyn and Zodiark story, in which Warriors of Light will encounter an even greater calamity than ever before as they travel to the far reaches of Hydaelyn and even to the moon. In addition to bringing the long-running story arc that began with A Realm Reborn™ to its conclusion, Endwalker will mark a new beginning for the beloved MMO, setting the stage for new adventures that longtime fans and new players can enjoy together.

Endwalker made its debut during the first-ever “Final Fantasy XIV Announcement Showcase” as Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida presented a stunning new trailer which set the stage for this next chapter in the Final Fantasy XIV Online epic.

During the showcase, Yoshida also revealed the upcoming PlayStation 5 version of Final Fantasy XIV Online, scheduled to launch into open beta on April 13, 2021. The PlayStation 5 version will feature numerous upgrades from the PlayStation 4 version, including significantly improved frame rates, faster load times, 4K resolution support and more. Players whose Final Fantasy XIV Online service account has a registered license for the PlayStation 4 version may download and play the PlayStation 5 Upgrade Version at no extra cost at the start of the open beta period, while new players can experience the game on the PlayStation 5 through the Free Trial. The full version of the game will be available on PlayStation 5 following the conclusion of the open beta.

The new expansion will bring an abundance of new features, including multiple new jobs, an increased level cap, vast new areas, updates to the battle system, a variety of new challenges to overcome, as well as crafter and gatherer content. At the showcase, details on much of the new content and features were announced for Endwalker:

• Journey to Thavnair, the imperial capital of Garlemald, and even the Moon!
    • New Jobs: Sage and more.
    • Level Cap Increase from 80 to 90.
    • Expansive new areas, including Garlemald, Thavnair, and the city of Radz-at-Han.
    • A New Tribe: the Arkasodara.
    • New threats, including Anima.
    • New Dungeons.
    • New High-Difficulty Raid: Pandæmonium.
    • Secrets Revealed in a New Alliance Raid Series.
    • New Small-scale PvP Mode.
    • An Additional “Trust” System ally: Estinien Wyrmblood.
    • A New Residential District: Ishgard.
    • Updates to the Gold Saucer.
    • Relaxing Fun in Island Sanctuary.
    • New Gear and Crafting Recipes.
    • Expanded Horizons via the Data Center Travel System.

Fans can look forward to more information on Endwalker at the Final Fantasy XIV Digital Fan Festival 2021, scheduled for May 14-15, 2021. This fully digital Fan Festival event will be streamed free of charge on the official Final Fantasy XIV channels.

Having recently announced 20 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy XIV Online saga. The recently expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full Final Fantasy titles, without limit on playtime.
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

More Caps

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Read an interview with the English VA for Alisae and she confirmed that recording lines for Endwalker are taking place in studios again—the previous voice work for 5.4 (and possibly 5.5) all had to be done from home because of COVID protocols.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

We dont have a fan fest thread so i'll just put it here, Lunar Whale, Edge, Rydia, and Rosa are up for sale. $62 to buy them all, but right now there's a discount so it is $54.

Whale is $42/$36 on its own.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

“Whale” indeed

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I caved this time, I am not ashamed, I love it!

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Fan fest is at 6 est today right?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fanfest is 2am-4am here in the UK according to the schedule page (the keynote, i don't care and can't stay awake for the rest)
    According to my google that translates to 21:00 EST (we're 5 hours apart)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag