1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

The fucking All-in-One digital edition is fucking out of stock lol

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    As of yesterday, Hyperion and Malboro are the only NA servers open for new character creation. The free to play period plus Asmon and other WoW refugees is leading to an unprecedented boom during a content lull like we haven’t seen before. It’s wild.
    Went to login last night and it was a 46 player queue wait. I’ve never seen it that high except for after patches, let alone a Sunday night.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

1,500 queue last night on Gilgamesh. Was gonna do some chocobo races on my perfect bird to dumpster some fools but nah, not with a queue that long.

Happy about the queue, though. Take all of this fat cash and make an even cooler MMO next time, SE. <3

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

And to think some idiots were trying to tell me that the game gaining in popularity and population was a fairy tale just yesterday.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I'm more curious if this traction continues how much of a clusterfuck the game will be when Endwalker comes out.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Heavensward and Stormblood (more so Stormblood) had pretty rough launches the first week, Shadowbringers was damn near flawless, hoping they have it figured out by now.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

(more so Stormblood)

BG Level

Heavensward and Stormblood (more so Stormblood) had pretty rough launches the first week, Shadowbringers was damn near flawless, hoping they have it figured out by now.
    How bad? Like "crashing every 5 minutes from server/network overload" bad?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    How bad? Like "crashing every 5 minutes from server/network overload" bad?
    Both Heavensward and Stormblood had the issue of a solo combat instance within a zone being congested as fuck. The difference was Heavensward was in the middle of the expansion, and Stormblood has theirs at the very fucking start. I and a few others just XP'd via PVP for a day and a half before things let up. I can't recall if Heavensward had the zone instancing inplace from the get go (duplicates of field zones to alleviate congestion) or not.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ahh the good old days of Raubahn EX.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    And to think some idiots were trying to tell me that the game gaining in popularity and population was a fairy tale just yesterday.
    idk how you can manage to not see the boom, when I transferred to goblin like a year ago it was tiny and it's as big as fucking balmung is now. every server is packed. it's nice seeing people in every corner of the world again.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Cause they're salty XI only players who have probably never logged in to XIV, mostly.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It’s kinda funny how like if you go to the XIV subreddit and start talking about XI, you mostly get positive stories and nostalgia and people saying how much they enjoyed XI. And if you go to the XI subreddit and the topic of XIV comes up they fly off the handle and curse the game and it’s players. It’s like a cult of Gred.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I mean they should have just send Sundi, Tanaka and all of the idiots back to XI once they worked their way out of the mobile hell division after lying to their bosses about and ruining 1.0. Then those cultists could get back to the good ol' days of not being able to jump over a 2-inch fence or having to rely on claim bots to get anything valuable in the world done.

Snark aside, I am annoyed that they scrapped that XI updated game thing they were working on it. The screenshots that that were out in the world a few years ago looked pretty damned interesting. I'd also still like to see more crossover content from XI. Give me a XI raid tier with Divine Might as one of the capstone fights. Me and my 7 mates vs. those dastardly fucking Archangels. The rematch. I can only imagine the awesome mechanics they could throw into that fight.

BG Level

I got bored and tried a trial of XI awhile back. Holy hell I'm shocked how I managed to only use a keyboard

When he went 1/1 with random duty finder peeps on Odin I was dying. Especially when he was looking at the body armor that dropped.

“Item level 50?!? Why would anyone want this?”

*tries it on*

“I NEED THIS”
    Watched him do Titan today, hes getting carried hard, but super fun watching

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Asmon cleared Titan & Ifrit today, he keeps saying how he wants to do Coils minimum ilvl no echo, oh gonna have some flashbacks here

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

if you mean ptsd, yes

Asmon cleared Titan & Ifrit today, he keeps saying how he wants to do Coils minimum ilvl no echo, oh gonna have some flashbacks here
    I wish he wasnt getting carried though. I wish he would go in with people like himself that don't know the fights. His Titan PF filled up instantly, people were just waiting for him to put it up and it mostly all level 80s that obviously knew the fight. Still though he knows how to entertain.