1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 9 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They did add a weekly that requires 1 CLL and 1 Delriada clear so I’m sure that will motivate some people to still do CLL but the reward ain’t that great really, I think it’s mettle and 9 platinum coins

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    They did add a weekly that requires 1 CLL and 1 Delriada clear so I’m sure that will motivate some people to still do CLL but the reward ain’t that great really, I think it’s mettle and 9 platinum coins
    But it's something like 11 mil mettle I think, so I think that's actually a pretty good reward.

Edit: Nvm, dunno where I got 11m from, did it for this week and was 675k lol

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Death has such little consequence, unless you're that careless with what you're doing that you die two or three times in each fate and 5+ times in each critical engagement then there really is no way to be losing mettle, if you are as bad as that maybe use platebearer and be looked at like a fucking moron like you are until you can grasp the concept of dodging mechanics.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    But it's something like 11 mil mettle I think, so I think that's actually a pretty good reward.
    One thing I missed from the notes, you need 2m mettle on yourself each time to get the quest, was surprised just now because I was short 500k after weekly reset and had to go farm it first

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Got my weapons done last night. Now I'm debating if I want to complete my lost action list/notes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm done with SCH and RDM. SCH is meh at best, but I'm actually digging the RDM a bit (the effects overall give me a .Hack feel). Still have unfinished DNC weapon, but I'm on DR step with that and I'll probably just do it when doing weekly quests.

Spoiler: show

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I need to stop being lazy and get to rank 10 already lol.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    I'm done with SCH and RDM. SCH is meh at best, but I'm actually digging the RDM a bit (the effects overall give me a .Hack feel). Still have unfinished DNC weapon, but I'm on DR step with that and I'll probably just do it when doing weekly quests.

Spoiler: show
    I'm not really a fan of the design since it looks like I'm holding a molten rock spike. But on the other hand...

1. I like the fact my focus has no physical model. It's just a glow effect/etc. I'm summoning out of thin air when I unsheathe the weapon.
    2. It's a pimp cane.

Overall though I'm more of a fan of the earlier weapons for my taste though. Might get some replicas to glamor once the hype is over.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I need to stop being lazy and get to rank 10 already lol.
    Rank 25 is required to finish the storyline/relic. But you will really start flying through the levels once you can access Zadnor. They really buffed the mettle gain in that area.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Rank 25 is required to finish the storyline/relic. But you will really start flying through the levels once you can access Zadnor. They really buffed the mettle gain in that area.
    This was a big surprise to me. Considering how many months we have until Endwalker, I was expecting going from 15->25 to be a ridiculously slow grind

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What rank is required to hit the new area? I believe I am just on the MSQ in there for the first castrum, I'm rank 13

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I *think* you can get to Zadnor as early as rank 10. CLL requires rank 10, then you have to do DR, then I think you can access Zadnor. But you will only be able to access the first area of Zadnor until rank 17 I believe when the second area opens.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

5.57 Patch notes:
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...6ff42738e0b2cc

- The number of timeworn artifacts received upon completing Delubrum Reginae has been increased from one to three.

Good, I'm on this step for my DNC weapon and didn't feel like grinding either PoTD or DR other than for weekly quest, so now I can actually complete this step a little faster

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

wow the uncapping of tomes came a lot quicker than i thought it would

BG Level

Does the reward pool for expert roulette give more tomestones now as well or is it just the weekly limit getting an increase?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Does the reward pool for expert roulette give more tomestones now as well or is it just the weekly limit getting an increase?
    Just the limit

BG Level

Dang. Guess I'm pulling double roulettes for awhile until I got full cryptlurker for all my jobs

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Don’t worry about grinding it too hard, when Endwalker drops, the augmented Cryptlurker gear will move to being purchasable with Poetics so it’ll be super easy to catch up.

BG Level

That and I already have all my gear for DNC/PLD besides it being augmented. It's a pretty easy cakewalk to get RDM/NIN up

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Figures they change it 3 days after finishing my first relic >.> Well, extras will be nice I guess.