+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 915 955 963 964 965 966 967 975 1015 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Republicans deciding their next target after winning the war on evil abortions:

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i ain't gonna get on them jet skis gonna get in that jet boat lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I stopped playing Pokémon Go for like two whole months so they make a dragon type community day to bring me back of course

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Wifey and i were laying in bed last night talking about how she might want to bring a woman back to the room on our cruise next week and your boy played it real cool and confident while internally...well...let's fucking goooooo

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

And before AoE comes in here like "where we going tho", boy I'm going to Pound Townnnnm

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Wifey and i were laying in bed last night talking about how she might want to bring a woman back to the room on our cruise next week and your boy played it real cool and confident while internally...well...let's fucking goooooo

LMAO!

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They're taking you to Paris, the pegging district. Learn how to douche now

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Be careful if you do it early on the cruise cause if this extra woman is cray cray then you stuck on the boat with her

Also the longer your wife is around her in a non drinking/sexy time atmosphere the more likely she is to start to hate her and by extension you

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Florida Man is gonna Florida Man, he cant be stopped.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Be careful if you do it early on the cruise cause if this extra woman is cray cray then you stuck on the boat with her

Also the longer your wife is around her in a non drinking/sexy time atmosphere the more likely she is to start to hate her and by extension you
    I thought this, and she did too, but then I said what if she really liked it and wanted it again to which she said oh right maybe half way thru the week then lmao

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://today.duke.edu/2022/03/lead-...half-americans

Leaded gasoline calculation to have stolen over 800 million cumulative IQ points since 1940s

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Also how many Boomers were fucked up by all the nuclear fallout from the the testing America did up until like '62.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Any tips y’all got for ants in your vehicle? I always get little sugar ants crawling around in here. Luckily they don’t bite like their evil red ant cousins, just annoying. And no I don’t have any food in my truck and I’ve cleaned it out plenty of times but they keep coming back.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Any tips y’all got for ants in your vehicle? I always get little sugar ants crawling around in here. Luckily they don’t bite like their evil red ant cousins, just annoying. And no I don’t have any food in my truck and I’ve cleaned it out plenty of times but they keep coming back.
    Florida lyfe

Slow liquid ant killer overnight in the shade is how I deal with em once in awhile when it gets bad. Terro makes a liquid bait that's slow acting so the colony spreads it around before it builds up to toxic levels, you can find it online or in home Depot. I put a few drops on top of bottle caps or hard cardboard and leave it all around the car overnight and in the shade so by the time I come back the following afternoon it's all gobbled up and not dried out from the heat, and at the least that colony of ants doesnt bother me anymore.

The key is slow acting though, immediate traps are useless in this state when there's a constant supply of critters right outside the door gotta stop it at the source

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Also how many Boomers were fucked up by all the nuclear fallout from the the testing America did up until like '62.
    Very few, the human body is very good at dealing with low level radiation (because we evolved as naked and hairless in constant exposure to the sun). Unless you're a Chernobyl fireman or in Hiroshima or Nagasaki the only real risk is thyroid cancer from radioactive potassium in a few incidents.

The amount of radiation you're exposed to living in Denver vs at sea level far eclipses whatever you'd experience from ambient nuclear weapons testing, and people in Denver aren't getting zombified.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LMAO John Wayne.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Is there anything worth getting on the Summer Sale? I picked up Civ VI for $9 and don't see anything else remotely as interesting.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

BG Level

a lot ya

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Do you use the wishlist feature?

Just see how big the sales are on anything on there

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag