Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    One of my coworkers showed up with lice and they wouldn't even send her home

and sorry to hear, Astylla

edit: since i posted this found out one of my other coworker's husband tested positive for covid

yay this shit show for 8.75/hr
    So.... what happened with that job you applied to and needed an SS card(?) for?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    So.... what happened with that job you applied to and needed an SS card(?) for?
    Narrator: He never got his SS card

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Narrator: He never got his SS card

Pretty much that. Wasn't able to get one fast enough. They weren't going to wait 6-8 weeks that it would have took to replace it (office is closed all by mail) that position is long filled, lol

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Hope you got your card anyways for next time...

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Hope you got your card anyways for next time...

Waiting for their offices to open. They need my ID, doing that through the mail leaves me with no identification for 2 months. (i only have one form of ID, if I had a military id, passport, etc. I'd be able to use that instead)

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    Sorry to hear that Astylla, those days are always tougher, more emotional for those who'd lost their parents.
    I appreciate the kind words.
    I've had some great people in my life help me refocus on life now vs what was and while I still have my moments and days , I have to live my life the way that is best for me.
    Upside I leave for Hawaii on Tuesday so ready for 2 weeks off work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Tomorrow is gonna be fun at work, lmao someone from my twitch stream called the health department on my job about lice. I'm actually looking forward to clocking in tomorrow I know my boss hella mad

Been trying to get her to fire me forever (covid unemployment pays more than my job) and gave up when someone stole 200 from the register and got to keep her job if she gave it back; but this may be the one to do it

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Never thought I'd wish someone luck in getting fired but here we are lol, good luck. Y'all too toxic for each other anyways

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Never seen anyone work so hard to get fired but too lazy to register to vote. Getting my popcorn, though.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Never thought I'd wish someone luck in getting fired but here we are lol, good luck. Y'all too toxic for each other anyways

she's toxic for everyone. I'm just the only one who stands up to her. There's a reason why i've been there only a year and there's only 3 ppl (out of 35 in the store) who were still there the day I was hired, lol.

We've had ppl hired on ankle monitors who needed a job as a condition of probation quit their first week and go "I can find another job before my next probation meeting"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

You are the weirdest person I know of. Getting that SS card for someone literally giving you $100,000 tax free and 3 brand new waifu pillows and you probably still wouldn't have tried to move heaven and earth to get that card asap.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    You are the weirdest person I know of. Getting that SS card for someone literally giving you $100,000 tax free and 3 brand new waifu pillows and you probably still wouldn't have tried to move heaven and earth to get that card asap.
    If the were willing to wait the min amount of time to get it? sure. the job in question wanted it within 2 weeks which was impossible

"we want this in 2 weeks" can't show up 8 weeks later and go "hey you guys wanted this right I got it now"

6 weeks sooner than you can get it is not "asap" lol

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Woke up about an hour ago feeling itchy all over , back , chest, legs , etc.
    Get up to look in mirror and skin looks blotchy like a rash so get ready to take benadryl. Feels like my throat is closing some and heart racing so end up calling 911.

About 15 minutes after being looked at vitals get back to normal and think I had a fucking panic attack paired with a mild heat rash from being too warm under heavy blankets.
    I definitely feel dumb and embarrassed.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Woke up about an hour ago feeling itchy all over , back , chest, legs , etc.
    Get up to look in mirror and skin looks blotchy like a rash so get ready to take benadryl. Feels like my throat is closing some and heart racing so end up calling 911.

About 15 minutes after being looked at vitals get back to normal and think I had a fucking panic attack paired with a mild heat rash from being too warm under heavy blankets.
    I definitely feel dumb and embarrassed.

Reminds me of when I had a mini-stroke years ago that went away in like 5 mins then proceeded to have a full blown stroke 6 months later. Don't be embarrassed about shit when it comes to your health. Just be thankful it didn't get worse.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Reminds me of when I had a mini-stroke years ago that went away in like 5 mins then proceeded to have a full blown stroke 6 months later. Don't be embarrassed about shit when it comes to your health. Just be thankful it didn't get worse.
    This is what my husband said too and I do appreciate it. I think it was a combination of panic and heat rash, panic because I fly to Hawaii on Tuesday and was thinking oh fuck I can't be sick now lol. I've had this type of rash a few times before and benadryl always works but my heart racing was unusual.

I'm grateful the EMT staff was understanding and calm with me. Working for the sheriff's office I just felt guilty I was taking resources away from someone else.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    God damn! Take care bro.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    God damn! Take care bro.
    Appreciated. I'm fine though. Caught it early and dealt with it with my residuals only lasting about a week. Took it as foreshadowing and changed my diet up and started working out more. My family naturally lives long so I'm trying to live long too. lol

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Speaking of health, gonna have to throw in the towel and see a podiatrist this week. I can’t put any pressure on my right foot. Have had this problem for years, at least 10, where every so often it’d flare up.

Military told me it was plantar fasciitis, but god damn this time it’s excruciatingly painful.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Was in the bathroom at the sink and I felt a little tickle behind my ear. Thought it was just an itch, scratched, thought I had it. Happed to look in the mirror and I saw a tiny spider decending on a thread from my ear. Time to spray every surface of my house with poison. ^^,

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast