+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

someone was having a shitty day and i said some nice words to them woke up with a facebook relationship like tf i don't have to consent? and woke up with that shit having 100 heart reacts

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

lmao i was wondering

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    lmao i was wondering
    man you don't even know how many congrats dms i had to reply to today

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

oh no

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    oh no
    My fav was Umaroo calling bullshit lmao met her on ffxiah before i was on bg she was like nah if this nigga was in a relationship he'd have told me

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Is she hot tho? Like, just run with it? This is your best shot at happiness?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I didn't want to say anything, but I was wondering as well lol

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Is she hot tho? Like, just run with it? This is your best shot at happiness?

No, lol I want a quiet life. and she alright

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Random Fail III: I Can't Come Up With A Title Right Now: Cantih Title Credit Edition

It’s been hard trying to stay motivated at work recently. Everyone is quitting in droves for greener pastures and those of us left behind are being overwhelmed. Add the individuals who are still here are toxic as hell doing their best Mean Girls impression. And there’s very little I can really do about them because their own shitty supervisor is the de facto Rachel McAdams.

Been spending the last week or two getting very little work done, all the while making phone calls and applying where I can to get the fuck outta here.

The pay is awesome. However, I swore to myself after leaving the DoD never to tolerate being in this position ever again for my own mental health.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Now's the time to jump ship if you're looking for greener pastures or career move. You wouldn't be the first government employee tired of the bullshit and deciding to take your skills elsewhere. Good luck

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    my own mental health.
    The mental health aspect of life is a major contributor to holding me back on my career path. I enjoy being an hourly employee so I don't have to answer emails 5 hours after my shift is over if I were salaried. I already deal with enough BS 8 hours a day. I don't need it invading my time when at home even if I would have been given WFH liberties. Plus as I said before, I hate meetings. The WFH would most likely be meetings on Teams where I would want to bash my head into the desk out of boredom.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    It’s been hard trying to stay motivated at work recently. Everyone is quitting in droves for greener pastures and those of us left behind are being overwhelmed. Add the individuals who are still here are toxic as hell doing their best Mean Girls impression. And there’s very little I can really do about them because their own shitty supervisor is the de facto Rachel McAdams.

Been spending the last week or two getting very little work done, all the while making phone calls and applying where I can to get the fuck outta here.

The pay is awesome. However, I swore to myself after leaving the DoD never to tolerate being in this position ever again for my own mental health.
    I'm right there with you.

To be fair though our agency and county itself is hot garbage to me right now and shows zero support for anyone that actually does their job and literally submits to anyone that cries to their superior.

So I love some of the people I work with , have made lasting friendships and working relationships but hearing more how they are doing people dirty and other in my opinion ethical issues , I find myself hating life.
    I make "decent" money for the bay area in California, and make good money for someone with just a GED amd no higher education. I'm too old now to just leave for the first chance but have been putting out multiple feelers on and off.

I worked for 8 years to get hired by the county and now..I can't wait to leave to the point I'm embarrassed to tell people where I work or do.
    That's how I knew it's time to explore things and seeing people leave with senority of 10 , 15 and even 20 plus years and not retiring..says it all.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Dealing with my father who has dementia being in a rehab facility after a hip surgery has been challenging. He keeps calling me telling me that he is lost and scared and I need to come pick him up. Dementia sucks.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Dealing with my father who has dementia being in a rehab facility after a hip surgery has been challenging. He keeps calling me telling me that he is lost and scared and I need to come pick him up. Dementia sucks.
    I'm so sorry , I can't even imagine.
    While I worked in assisted living facilities for a few years , and understand the challenges , it being your family member is so much harder.
    I wish I had words of comfort that would help

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I'm so sorry , I can't even imagine.
    While I worked in assisted living facilities for a few years , and understand the challenges , it being your family member is so much harder.
    I wish I had words of comfort that would help

Thanks. He is doing better today. The challenge is that he generally is pretty good during the day but at night his mental faculties are gone. I told him to keep repeating the mantra "I am safe" in his head. He said today that helped him out. He didn't call me last night in a panic.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Bleh, need to get new tires on my car. Really not a good time for an 800-1000 expense, but then again, it's never a good time.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

My cousin decided it'd be funny to drug me? I haev ben having a lot of issues sleeping and she gave me this and told me it was sleep medicine, at twice the dose, while I had already been drinking

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-4...o53zQr_SNs8V2E

shit had me having hallucinations in a bad way for almost 12 hours

Then has the never to come back a few days later and laugh at me about it

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

hey Cream pls don't rip from taking random pills with alcohol ok thx

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    hey Cream pls don't rip from taking random pills with alcohol ok thx
    Not that lucky, no worries; that was on Thursday; just been offline for the weekend since i was at an anime con. I just was reminded of it when she came up here to laugh at me about how bad i was tripping

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag