Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Why haven't they fired you already

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

She's petty. She won't fire me unless she can get rid of me in a way that disqualifies me from being ineligible for unemployment. I'm a menace, I don't put up w/ her shit, but I do show up, do the work, am on time, etc. Never been written up, etc.

She actually did fire me once, found out I would be eligible for unemployment and hired me back immediately. She's that petty, lol

Not to mention, she knows I have enough dirt on that place to get them a lot of fines and violations

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

The boss knows he'll make more on pandemic unemployment and is being a bitch about it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Shit, didn't see this made it to another page and he responded with the long version of what I said.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Two fails in one. Somehow the delivery of my copy of Nier: Replicant got switched to my house instead of my work. Fail #2 is it's being delivered by OnTrac. I don't think I'm getting my game.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

God damn SoCal Edison is just the worst company ever.

Our solar panels were activated back in December. It is now April and we are STILL getting charged as if we don't have solar.

Every. Damn. Month. I call them (which btw, is a nightmare event of trying to pick the right number combo to talk to a person) and Every. Damn. Month. They say it's their error, it will be fixed and it should no longer be a problem and they will credit me back. And Every. Damn. Month. I still get charged.

Today I filled a complaint with the state dept that oversees the utility companies here. We'll see if that does anything, but I doubt. When I submitted my evidence I have calculated Edison has stolen over $600 from me at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches over a $1000 before it gets resolved.

Fucking incompetent thieves.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Filing a complaint with CPUC (or whatever regulatory agency you have at the local way) is pretty much the best way to get a response. Hopefully that gets resolved for you soon.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    God damn SoCal Edison is just the worst company ever.

Our solar panels were activated back in December. It is now April and we are STILL getting charged as if we don't have solar.

Every. Damn. Month. I call them (which btw, is a nightmare event of trying to pick the right number combo to talk to a person) and Every. Damn. Month. They say it's their error, it will be fixed and it should no longer be a problem and they will credit me back. And Every. Damn. Month. I still get charged.

Today I filled a complaint with the state dept that oversees the utility companies here. We'll see if that does anything, but I doubt. When I submitted my evidence I have calculated Edison has stolen over $600 from me at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches over a $1000 before it gets resolved.

Fucking incompetent thieves.
    And the absolutely hilarious thing is, on this months bill, AND in a separate mailer, they're touting a a solar/battery initiative for people in high fire risk areas.
    (Which apparently just shotgunned to everyone they serve, because our address isn't in a wildfire area)
    Which is just really "we don't want liability for fires ever again so we're pulling out, you fucks are on your own".

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Filing a complaint with CPUC (or whatever regulatory agency you have at the local way) is pretty much the best way to get a response. Hopefully that gets resolved for you soon.
    Yeah the CPUC is who I filed with. I hope they can help me get my money back. I sent them all my bills, my phone records, and a statement by my solar company of when the panels were activated. I hope that was enough for them to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    And the absolutely hilarious thing is, on this months bill, AND in a separate mailer, they're touting a a solar/battery initiative for people in high fire risk areas.
    (Which apparently just shotgunned to everyone they serve, because our address isn't in a wildfire area)
    Which is just really "we don't want liability for fires ever again so we're pulling out, you fucks are on your own".
    Yeah, I swear I hope enough people get solar to the point that the cities themselves can just take over. It’s possible as all new buildings built in CA must have solar.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

There's no where else to put this.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you..

Brood X!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cica...ry?id=76921532

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

One of the two reasons my mother was happy to get the fuck out of Baltimore and back to LA ASAP.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Set an appointment to drop off some household chemical waste recycling for this morning. Get about a half mile away and see a huge line of cars so far down, I can't see the front of the line so I assume it's the line for the recycling center.

Get to the front and realized the line I sat in for thirty minutes was metal recycling a block in front of the place I had to go to, which coincidentally had no line.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    There's no where else to put this.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you..

Brood X!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cica...ry?id=76921532
    Well this article is for sure NSFD (not safe for Day) since it mentions the cicada's make a tasty treat that can substitute raisins or nuts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Tooth infected again; work gonna suck tomorrow this shit sucks

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I don't hate Cicadas. I think it's kinda relaxing sitting outside in the summer listening to music or a game while they sing in the background. It feels weird to me in the summer around here if you don't hear them I'm so used too it. As long as they are not too loud. There was one year that they were so noisy that you couldn't even hear someone talking to you a few feet away.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I mean even the article mentions they are extremely harmless. Their sound is one of the few things I miss living on the east coast.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

My dog likes to eat them.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

My shiba has been hunting lizards lately. Cute as fuck tbh, but also dead lizards everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Went to visit my step-brother [#1] and his wife at their new home with out-of-town family this past Saturday (like 7 of us total, all varying levels of vaxxed). What started as a house-warming little brunch turned into a baby announcement from the out-of-towner step-brother [#2] and wife (a little over 2 months in). This would make the fourth baby in about a year for our immediate family (step-brother [#1], step-sister, my sister, and now step-brother [#2]). Found out yesterday the mother had a miscarriage. Feels real bad, man.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that.

PSA that 20% of pregnancies don't make it past the first trimester. If y'all are ever expecting, wait for trimester #2 before jumping on the baby hype train so you don't end up selling baby shoes, never worn.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant. We already have three kids. This is the first time we are both feeling panicked and not excited. My wife suffered from pretty severe postpartum anxiety/rage disorder through the first three kids. Now we are trying to figure out what to do. No matter where the conversation went the decisions felt shitty. And yes we do use birth control. And she is still nursing our daughter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag