FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Have you tried throwing a water bottle at her?

In all seriousness, that's rough as hell. Our daughter is 7, and my wife is just now really climbing out of the postpartum spiral that led to her becoming an alcoholic. Seek professional help on this one imo. I think a neutral voice may help in making the correct decision here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Have you tried throwing a water bottle at her?

In all seriousness, that's rough as hell. Our daughter is 7, and my wife is just now really climbing out of the postpartum spiral that led to her becoming an alcoholic. Seek professional help on this one imo. I think a neutral voice may help in making the correct decision here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    ^ Zoob has she talked to her doctor about mental health services? They now can get included in your insurance if it’s doctor prescribed.

I feel for you either way, and ultimately know w/e you decide to do it was the right choice.

Sorry you have to go through this.

I do recommend once the situation is made, that one of you gets snipped. It sounds like it’s clear you guys are done and that can give you some peace of mind that you will no longer have to make such a tough decision again.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    ^ Zoob has she talked to her doctor about mental health services? They now can get included in your insurance if it’s doctor prescribed.

I feel for you either way, and ultimately know w/e you decide to do it was the right choice.

Sorry you have to go through this.

I do recommend once the situation is made, that one of you gets snipped. It sounds like it’s clear you guys are done and that can give you some peace of mind that you will no longer have to make such a tough decision again.
    Thanks everyone for the support. Either decision we make is going to be super shitty and rough on the family. I am going to look into getting snipped. We have gone to dr's and are doing all the right things. She is going to try medication as soon as our daughter is weaned. We have been working hard and she has been getting better. I think the shittiest thing about this is that she did want more kids but it is hard to come to the realization that your body won't necessarily allow it.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lost 3 of our top 5 employees in the last month (one 2-3 weeks ago, one this week, and one put in her 2 weeks yesterday) lmao this place is going to be a shit show. Kira is leaving when she has her kid, so few more months tops and if she hasn't gotten rid of me by then, I'll go when Kira does;

My boss told the girl who put in her 2 weeks literally that she hates me, how she wishes she fired me early on, and that she hates that i'm the strongest person at my station and how if she got rid of me she wouldn't be able to replace me.

Ty for the praise, dumb bitch

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Took the dog to the ER vet this morning. Now I have to make the call to put him to sleep after getting the probable diagnosis.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Took the dog to the ER vet this morning. Now I have to make the call to put him to sleep after getting the probable diagnosis.
    That fucking sucks. What's the diagnosis?

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Early stage heart failure. He didn't eat for the past 2 days, labored breathing. He didn't look hot and didn't bounce back like he usually does. He was going to turn 14 in June.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

My issue is substantially less substantial. I bought tacos tonight and they weren't very good. A hint of lime, almost enough salt, kind of flavorless meat that nonetheless had texture, and nothing else. I am full yet unsatisfied.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Early stage heart failure. He didn't eat for the past 2 days, labored breathing. He didn't look hot and didn't bounce back like he usually does. He was going to turn 14 in June.
    I'm so sorry it is very hard to do what is best. My kitty Corona had been losing weight but the telltale sign was one night at home she couldn't even stand up straight and up until then was my grumpy lady , so I knew it was time.

It was still absolutely heartbreaking to make the choice but up until the very end she fought and even tried to jump off the cat bed they made for me. I still do a double take about 6 months later expecting to see her on the cat tower. Pet ownership is rewarding but always hurts. I know when time comes for my youngest , my Jager boy I will be an absolute fucking wreck. And I apologize to no one the love I have for my animals.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Had to go to Urgent care in Florida the night before I flew out. Took me two hours there just to get 2 injections , a steroid and an antibiotic. Throat pain went away in about two hours but then woke up in a full body sweat drenched. Gave me more antibiotics to use and pain meds.

Come back and still feel sick , turns out I gave them a laundry list of what I'm allergic to and the fucking injection was on said list as well as the antibiotic. So missed going back to work and diagnosed with tonsillitis today and have to get referred to get my tonsils out soon. FML.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I see now some people have a medical bracelet

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I see now some people have a medical bracelet

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    I really should get one for my penicillin allergy so that's fair. Just not sure how much it will list since I'm allergic at different degrees to multiple medications...

BG Level

Been doing auto pay for my dad's bills via the credit union Bill Pay feature. No issues for 3+ years until today. For some unknown reason the bank sent a paper check instead of an e-check for the mortgage payment. Now I have to call the mortgage company to see if they can waive the late fee because the bank is stupid. Also made me paranoid when checking my phone notifications when I woke up at 4am. Now made a few scheduled payments an extra week in advanced, and now those payments don't line up when the Social Security and disability deposits hit. Fuck all this stress and it is barely past 6am and I have been at work for an hour already.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Seriously, a chlorine shortage.

Fucking shit.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Found out via a Facebook post a longtime friend from junior high/high school's wife has breast cancer. I don't know much detail but to the point they found out a few weeks ago and she had some type of surgery a few days ago.

They are both amazing people I adore so this shit fucking hurts.

BG Level

Management: Hey guys let's have a teambuilding day.

Scheduled the Friday before Memorial day weekend. 8am-4pm

Most of my group shows up onsite at 6am or earlier. Also why would anyone think that is a good idea to schedule it before the company's first paid holiday weekend of the calendar year when we all want to gtfo as early as possible.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... because you all want to gtfo as early as possible...

this is how management works...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag