Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You guys shit on the Falcons too much and don't appreciate the Patriots enough that's really when it comes down to. Patriots won that game. They were laughed at while brady sat on the ground and watched. Then they worked for an earned an overtime in a superbowl having to complete 2pt conversions to get them there. The defense and the offense were both incredible in that comeback. Every play and every inch mattered.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

more accurately described as fuck tom

BG Level

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Legit glad to see you posting round these parts again!
    Thank you bro, appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    It's not a Cam vs Ryan thing here.

Ryan isn't a lock for the HoF either. It seems to be 50/50 atm.

There's a legitimate counter for every argument in favor of him going in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Oh I don't think he's a lock either. His HOF score on pro football reference has him on the cusp though

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Waste of time talking about anything but the sack he took on the last drive to knock them out of FG range. Right after a gigantic grab by Julio to get them there. People forget how good that was, and honestly Julio's legacy might have been robbed more than anything else.

Fuck outta here with using stats to counter that, use your eyes. Inexcusable.
    Yeah one of the worst parts of that loss is that catch going to waste and getting lost to history

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    You guys shit on the Falcons too much and don't appreciate the Patriots enough that's really when it comes down to. Patriots won that game. They were laughed at while brady sat on the ground and watched. Then they worked for an earned an overtime in a superbowl having to complete 2pt conversions to get them there. The defense and the offense were both incredible in that comeback. Every play and every inch mattered.
    Yeah. Pats had to execute just about perfectly and they did. It was made easier by how gassed the Falcons D was, but that of course was also caused by the Pats

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Oh I don't think he's a lock either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Lol. Just a hall of fame career
    I mean, that sounded awfully certain.

Real talk though. He has had a great career stat wise, but he never seemed to be able to handle big moments. Julio bailed him out more often than not, and earlier on, White/Gonzalez did. He's ALWAYS had great weapons. Now, that's not his fault, but it still has to be accounted for. Thats a big reason why people are on the fence about him atm.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Ryan will likely be in the HOF, but be one of those guys that take awhile to get in.

Ryan is 35 and can still throw fucking bullets. He has time to make something happen still. He has had some awful defenses and offensive lines, despite outside weapons. Since someone brought up Cam, dude is 31 and his been dogshit for years. He is toast and not even close to HOF level. I'll laugh my ass off if some team is dumb enough to trot him out as a starter in 2021.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I'll laugh my ass off if some team is dumb enough to trot him out as a starter in 2021.
    I think we all know where this is going.

BG Level

Real talk though. He has had a great career stat wise, but he never seemed to be able to handle big moments. Julio bailed him out more often than not, and earlier on, White/Gonzalez did. He's ALWAYS had great weapons. Now, that's not his fault, but it still has to be accounted for. Thats a big reason why people are on the fence about him atm.

not that matty ice should be in the hall of fame, but every super bowl era hall of fame qb had a hall of fame receiver.

brady had gronk. peyton had harrison. elway had sharpe. warner had bruce/fitzgerald. montana/young had rice. aikman had irvin. kelly had reed. etc, etc, etc.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I mean, that sounded awfully certain.

Semantics. I'd still call it Hall of Fame worthy, given the high level of play for an extended period, MVP award, etc

He's had a ton of big moments late, not sure where you or others get that idea. Top 10 all time in 4th Q comebacks: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...cks_career.htm

Julio of course counts as a great weapon but a very good Roddy White and end of career Tony G aren't anything crazier than most guys have

And as Welt said, that's with regularly below-average oline play and bad defenses.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he won the MVP in his one brief stint with a great OC. So many years with Koetter and other crappy OC retreads

I don't really care though, I like him and hope he makes it but not losing any sleep over it

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    not that matty ice should be in the hall of fame, but every super bowl era hall of fame qb had a hall of fame receiver.

brady had gronk. peyton had harrison. elway had sharpe. warner had bruce/fitzgerald. montana/young had rice. aikman had irvin. kelly had reed. etc, etc, etc.
    Obligatory MARINO.

I hear ya, but that's one of the reoccurring themes in discussions about him being a HoFer over the past year.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

It's wild that everyone knows Julio is great and Ryan is a borderline HoFer at worst but they haven't connected for double digit touchdowns in a season in 9 years.

Kinda sus tbh

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post

Maybe Davante Adams will be a HoFer I suppose

BG Level

Did Roethlisberger or Eli have a HoF WR?

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    It's wild that everyone knows Julio is great and Ryan is a borderline HoFer at worst but they haven't connected for double digit touchdowns in a season in 9 years.

Kinda sus tbh
    As a CAR fan even I'll back Ryan on this. Coaching had a huge effect on that. It really did. The number of times Julio wasn't on the field in the redzone, especially in crucial situations, is mind boggling.

BG Level

Big Ben has had a plethora of talent around him since day 1 in PITT.

Mike Wallace
    Santonio Holmes
    Antonio Brown
    Hines Ward
    Plaxico Burress
    Randle El
    Nate Washington
    Juju
    Heath Miller

Ward is a HOfer. Antonio Brown's last few years of play, for the Steelers, was on a level only matched by Jerry Rice and Randy Moss. He was beyond elite.

BG Level

Obligatory MARINO.
    Maybe Davante Adams will be a HoFer I suppose
    marino and rodgers are typically seen as the greatest qb talents in the history of the sport so it makes sense they are the outliers

even with mahomes, kelce is going to the hof

Did Roethlisberger or Eli have a HoF WR?
    ab will be in the hof and obj is often considered one of the greatest wr talents ever, he should've been on a hof trajectory but fucked it up

BG Level

Despite his first couple of years, OBJ isn't remotely sniffing the HOF. I get it though, Manning had a couple of his elite years. The word to describe OBJ's career is "disappointment", which is not what you want when going after the HOF lol.

BG Level

Dunno about AB in the HoF. He's below average on the PFR HoF monitor and his off-field antics don't do him any favors.

BG Level

ab was first team all-pro as many times as randy moss and had more pro bowls than randy moss... it's easy to forget but ab was the best receiver in the football for a long ass time

he'll get the TO treatment for sure, but he'll get in