She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This may seem silly but..Trying to find a way to catalog the family games.

So okay. This is a bit of the aftermath from sis dying that isn't so bad.

Sis had a WORKING CRT tv, so I'm moving my PS2 in there to take advantage. Of course since that is the guest room, my nephew/nieces are going to see it.

The thing is, I figure they're going to want to see what it can do. Problem is most of the games are downstairs lol. So I want to think of some online catalog solution that they can check on their Kindle Fires and in the teenager's case, on her phone, so they know what to ask Shadowneko for.

Any ideas, folks?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

google sheets spreadsheet

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's a idea proth; the problem is having to catalog that with a rather (clumsy considering the job) laptop, but it's a thought.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Could just write a very very very basic HTML page, or I think the kindle reads PDFs?

it'd be like
    <html>

<body>
    <table>
    <tr><td> Title 1 </td> </tr>
    <tr><td> Title 2 </td> </tr>
    <tr><td> Title 3 </td> </tr>
    <tr><td> etc. </td></tr>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

it's shitty 1995(?) html, and 5 min with google will show you 10000 better ways, but it should work on most browsers and you can just put in anywhere that'll let you dump a basic html file for access
    You're most likely going to have to do some manual input, but unless you find some app with built in scanning you'll need to do that anyway, I'd probably go with Google Sheets or Excel though, make a basic layout "Internal Sequence Number (your own numbering system) - Game title - a webpage about said game"

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's not a bad idea either Hellfury, if a bit time consuming. And yes, the kindle reads PDFs. (PDFs, word docs and html files. I should know, I sometimes send files to kindle to avoid wasting printer ink.) I just realize what they have and might bring to the house. ^^ I'll check with my sister in law of course, and I figure there's enough that printing it isn't a option unless we want to buy a printer cartridge XD.

My personal collection of PS2 games is small enough that I don't need a catalog yet though. Only one really..but the family collection's a lot bigger. Heck I was just in that room playing me some Lunar 2 Eternal Blue! (Me and sis had a spat over that game grrr. She somehow owned or claimed the HINT book, which I had been using and never let anyone touch it! She took it before I finished the aftergame and I was still a bit ticked about that; but now I can without her yelling at me. And if you know that Working Designs stuff is a bit rare now..you'll realize that's one pricy book these days. I've heard anywhere from $100 USD to $300 USD. But now I can use it in peace, since 'Neko claimed that one for good reason, since he actually owns the game, unlike Sis.)

But unless they see it on that dresser sis left behind, they'd never know we had those games. (Yes, we got the first WD Lunar too.) I'd like to change that so they know what we got over years and years of buying games when they were actually reasonably priced and when they were new!