Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

She's a pretty predominant part of the story pretty much since she was introduced so that ain't gonna happen lol

Who knows if the anime will even get to her though

Yeah I figure she'll probably turn up either in the season 1 finale or the premier of season 2. I just can't stand what the manga has become since she turned up...

Manga spoilers (ch.302)
    Spoiler: show
    IT FINALLY HAPPENED! AAAHHHHHH! Not even mad about the 5 page blush. Can't believe he just peaced out afterwards lol.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just came here to post about the chapter lol. Bought time

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Was about time

304:

I'm actually really happy with how everything with Manbagi was handled, and how she was able to get real closure after everything that's happened. Oh, she's also apparently a south-paw.

305:

On a similar note as above, it looks like Tadano realized what a shitter he'd been to Manbagi and was able to turn it into a learning experience. Honestly there was more growth this week alone (between the two chapters) than in most entire manga that I've read.

Now I can comfortably move on to being terrified that the manga is going to end every week :D

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is there rumblings that this is wrapping up? I know they finally had some progress, but Komi still has a lot of friends to make right? It was more about friend making than the relationship so I'm hoping it keeps going.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    304:

I'm actually really happy with how everything with Manbagi was handled, and how she was able to get real closure after everything that's happened. Oh, she's also apparently a south-paw.
    I wonder if it had to do with her seeing the other two and realizing they had feelings for each other already. She always seemed to have this thought that her feelings were unintended and she knew it wouldn't bear fruit anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    Is there rumblings that this is wrapping up? I know they finally had some progress, but Komi still has a lot of friends to make right? It was more about friend making than the relationship so I'm hoping it keeps going.
    It's more the ever-looming threat in Romance/SoL manga that things start winding down pretty quickly once the main couple get together. I don't think it's been as much of a thing lately (see Horimiya), so really all we can do is believe in the holy light of Reiwa.

That said, Komi is kind of a special case in that the romance aspect is meant to be secondary to the friend-making mission, so I could see it carrying on for a bit longer.

Ch.315:
    School Anthem
    DEATH METAL VERSION