+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

deputy shoots guy in the back while he's unlocking his front door and carrying a bunch of sandwiches, is finally arrested a year after the fact.

deputy has, in the past, touted that he's basically on a mission from god and it's cool and fun to shoot people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/later-for...165400036.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Fucks like this make me angry. Sorry pieces of shit that protected him for a year even more.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Oh, I thought the thread got bumped, off I go then.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/1...roup-with-gun/

An Idaho sheriff has been charged with felony aggravated assault after attacking a youth group leader and threatening a group of teenagers.

The Idaho Attorney General’s Office charged Bingham County Sheriff Craig Rowland on Tuesday with felony aggravated battery, felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor exhibition of a gun.

Referring to the incident on Nov. 9, Rowland told Blackfoot Police Chief Scott Gay that he had “really screwed up,” according to an affidavit of probable cause.

On the evening of Nov. 9, a Latter-day Saint youth group was placing “thankful turkeys” on the doors of members of their congregation. The activity involved several girls ages 12 to 16 writing notes of thanks shaped like turkeys, taping them on doors, ringing doorbells and running away before they could get caught by the occupants.

That night a group of seven young women and their adult leader visited Rowland’s neighborhood. Most of the night proved uneventful until they tried to leave a note for Rowland and his wife.

Around 8 p.m., Rowland told investigators, he went to let his Yorkie out to relieve itself. Rowland said he saw two people outside of his home and they ran down the road from the house. Rowland made sure no one had broken into his patrol vehicle and he went back inside.

Minutes later, Rowland said he heard his front screen door open and a knock at his door. Fearing someone was trying to break into his house, Rowland had his wife bring him his gun. Dressed in his long johns, socks and a T-shirt, the sheriff went outside again.

In Ring doorbell footage, Rowland is shown looking at the turkey and can be heard saying, “Thank you,” and “That’s frickin bulls***.”

Rowland said he saw a vehicle driving down the road, which he stopped. Rowland said the car did not look familiar and the driver of the car stopped and opened the driver’s side door.

“I reach in and pull the driver out by the hair,” Rowland told investigators, according to court documents. “I say, ‘Who the f*** are you?’ And I do have a gun in my hand, but I still have my finger on the slide.”

Rowland told investigators he pointed the gun at the woman’s head.

Rowland said he did not recognize her. He continued yelling profanities at the woman and girls and pointed his weapon at the woman. Eventually, Rowland said he went back to his home and let the youth group leave.

Rowland told investigators that he had had a single alcoholic drink that night, but he was clear-headed. He told investigators about several threats that had been made against him and his wife in recent months that caused them to be concerned about people at their home.

“I have been doing this job for 36 years,” Rowland said. “I have had drunk Indians drive down my cul-de-sac. I’ve had drunk Indians come to my door. I live just off the reservation, we have a lot of reservation people around us that are not good people.”

The woman said when Rowland pulled her out of the car, he reportedly lifted his gun then pointed it inches from her forehead, according to court documents. The woman said Rowland told her to never do this again, that he could shoot her, and that she needed to “get the f*** out of here.”

The girls who were in the car described Rowland getting upset, having a gun and saying the “f-bomb” multiple times. Several of them recall Rowland pointing the gun at the leader’s head and saying “I will f***ing shoot you.”
    The sheriff has since returned to work.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/1...terstate-crash

A Minnesotan sheriff has been allowed to return to work after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor DWI charge. Last week he had been involved in a single car crash while driving his squad car and carrying his firearm.

Hennepin County Sheriff Dave Hutchinson pleaded guilty Thursday to a misdemeanor charge of driving with blood alcohol level of .08 percent.

The sheriff was driving on Interstate 94 near Alexandria, Minn., on Dec. 8 when his government-owned SUV rolled over. Hutchinson was hospitalized for several days with unspecified injuries.

Hutchinson said at the time he had been drinking before the wreck. The court document says his blood alcohol level was 0.13 percent.

He was originally charged with four counts of misdemeanor DWI offenses, including driving under the influence while carrying a firearm.

Under the plea agreement with prosecutors, Hutchinson would not go to jail, but serve up to two years probation and a pay a $500 fine. The sheriff still could face a review for potential licensing sanctions by the Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training Board.
    Also part of that plea agreement, the "driving under the influence while carrying a firearm" charge has been dropped as long as he stays out of trouble over those two years of probation.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Shocked I tell you. Shocked

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If only there had been a good guy with a gun there to stop those rampaging cops.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Through a thin wall in the dressing rooms. Didn't even see it coming.

And because of a new law that went into effect in July, it will be investigated by the state.

California Atty. Gen. Rob Bonta said the state Department of Justice would investigate the shooting under rules set by a law — Assembly Bill 1506 — that took effect July 1requiring his office to independently investigate all fatal police shootings of unarmed civilians.

“Preliminary investigation indicates that one of the deaths fell within the scope of AB 1506,” according to a statement by Bonta’s office.

After the investigation is complete, findings will be turned over to the department’s special prosecutions section for independent review, according to the statement.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Shoot second, not first. Do not engage unless engaged upon. Stop training police to be scared and that everyone is out to get them.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/1...terstate-crash

A Minnesotan sheriff has been allowed to return to work after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor DWI charge. Last week he had been involved in a single car crash while driving his squad car and carrying his firearm.

Also part of that plea agreement, the "driving under the influence while carrying a firearm" charge has been dropped as long as he stays out of trouble over those two years of probation.
    A local reporter took photos of his wreck after it was taken to the impound lot. In response, the police launched an investigation against the reporter for trespassing only to learn there was no wrongdoing.

https://twitter.com/MN_CRIME/status/1476598252178841604
    https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/stat...23184537047042
    https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/stat...23358105915400

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Man with boxcutter on a bridge surrounded by dozens of cops

You'll never believe what happens next (they shoot him dozens of times)
    https://twitter.com/WSMV/status/1486...Pfj-YCVCw&s=19

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This link shows what made the cops unload.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...x2KAXf1JQ&s=19

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

sick world

Suicide by cop from the looks of it. They listed that it was a box cutter, but he raised it in a way they would think it was a gun. The amount of shots fired in less than two seconds is amazing, and you have to love the pause for another second and one of the cops doing a double-tap for some reason.

Edit: i wish we could hear the audio, i want to know if they were even trying to de-escalate that situation, or just kept adding guns and cops for the fun of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag