Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

you bought bbby 2 days after the pump?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    you bought bbby 2 days after the pump?
    Lol yup. I got fucked today. $850 in a day. Lesson learned I guess. Never listen to the FOMO

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    The same guy who overthrew the board at GameStop bought millions of $80+ calls in BBBY earlier this year and his investment company is working to do the same thing to BBBY as it did with GME. It appears they see value in their baby products line specifically.

This is the same guy who made Chewey a success. Guy has the Midas touch it seems.
    You mean the same guy who sold all his shares these last two days after the pump and dump succeeded.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Lol yup. I got fucked today. $850 in a day. Lesson learned I guess. Never listen to the FOMO
    If it’s in the news it’s too late!

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You mean the same guy who sold all his shares these last two days after the pump and dump succeeded.
    How is buying stake in Q1, sitting through a gain, a subsequent loss, and then another gain, then selling in Q3 a pump and dump?

The company sold their entire position. Even calls that were OTM, by a lot. This seems more like they couldn’t come to an agreement and are pulling their stake and moving on.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Uhhh Bed Bath and Beyond CFO just committed suicide by jumping out a balcony.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post

Was named in a lawsuit last week over a BBBY pump and dump strategy as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He puts the "Beyond" in Bed Bath and Beyond.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    He puts the "Beyond" in Bed Bath and Beyond.
    Dark.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ive known BBBY was closing 150ish stores, but so many of the stories or anecdotes I've heard left out the part where they were also laying off 20% of their work force. Jfc...

I visited them the other day cause I still have a lot in credit left over from my wedding, and I still know some people cause I worked there a little less than a decade ago, and wewww boy are there red flags everywhere. Empty top shelfs, empty shelf's behind banisters, low stocked end caps, just the works. This coming from a company that used to pride in it's bulk ordering and overflowing shelves and back stock. The lay offs and suicide on top of it? Fucking a man, I'm going this week to cash out every gift card and credit I got with them before they go belly up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ive known BBBY was closing 150ish stores, but so many of the stories or anecdotes I've heard left out the part where they were also laying off 20% of their work force. Jfc...

I visited them the other day cause I still have a lot in credit left over from my wedding, and I still know some people cause I worked there a little less than a decade ago, and wewww boy are there red flags everywhere. Empty top shelfs, empty shelf's behind banisters, low stocked end caps, just the works. This coming from a company that used to pride in it's bulk ordering and overflowing shelves and back stock. The lay offs and suicide on top of it? Fucking a man, I'm going this week to cash out every gift card and credit I got with them before they go belly up.

All the stores I've visited had low morale among the workforce and most went out of their way to avoid the customer.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    All the stores I've visited had low morale among the workforce and most went out of their way to avoid the customer.
    Because they treat their workforce like shit. Last time I went to one (wasn't my intention to, even) I started mouthing off to the manager because he was treating the little old ladies behind the register like shit. Telling them to stop caring about the people waiting and go make the shelves look nice. Told him to get off their backs and go be useful like them because he isnt.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yyuupp. And it's wild cause their own mystery shoppers specifically count the amount of greetings in a store, which they obviously aren't passing. No plans on how to make the service better though, which is how you know management is just and are just trying to get their paychecks while they still can before jumping ship

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah they've definitely got good fundamentals and the stock and company will totally rebound.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The CEO of Celsius Network is reportedly discussing a new project that may help rebuild the bankrupt crypto lending platform.

According to a new report from The New York Times, Alex Mashinsky presented the “audacious plan” called Kelvin to revive Celsius months after the troubled company filed for bankruptcy in July.

Mashinsky and Celsius head of innovation and chief compliance officer Oren Blonstein reportedly want to rebuild the company with a focus on custody.

If project Kelvin pushes through, Celsius will be offering services to store people’s crypto assets on their behalf. The company may then charge fees for certain types of transactions.

As he addressed skeptical questions from employees, Mashinsky cited how other famous companies such as Pepsi made a successful comeback after they went bankrupt.

“Does it make the Pepsi taste less good? Delta filed for bankruptcy. Do you not fly Delta because they filed for bankruptcy?”

According to Mashinsky, Celsius is working with the Committee of Unsecured Creditors, or U.C.C., which represents the company’s creditors, to work out a plan to restart the firm.

The proposal comes following allegations that Celsius lost user funds after Mashinsky informed his investment team in January that he would be taking control of the company’s trading strategy.

The executive reportedly thought that an upcoming Federal Reserve meeting at the time will cause crypto prices to plunge, so he wanted the firm to sell large amounts of Bitcoin (BTC).

The Fed meeting did not have the expected outcome and Celsius reported a loss of $50 million that month. It is not clear though how much of this can be attributed to Mashinsky.
    Kelvin will save Celsius? I can't even with this guy..

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So quick question, wanting to start a savings account of some sort to stash money for 3-10 years for stuff like big vacations. What would the best type of account to put this in that's low-risk/reliable return?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag