Greetings,

So I am going to pop this ad up on my local craigslist but I thought this might be a good spot to advertise too. Years (decades...) ago I collected a couple manga series I really liked, Ranma 1/2 was one of them. This series still cracks me up but I haven't read it in years so I'm hoping to just pass the on.

The first 21 novels actually come from an age where Americans were too dumb to read from back to front so everything has been swapped to read like our comics ('Murica!). The size is also bigger than what became a later standard. I think one of the earlier novels has a loose page or two from failing binding but other than that all is well.

I can ship them media mail, but they'll be heavy-ish. Still I don't imagine that'll cost too much. The earlier books have a cover price of $16.95-$15.95 and the latter are all $9.95. The collection is close to $500 counting tax and the like. However we live in a digital age where someone can probably read this massive series for a lot less (or free.....) So I'm torn on finding a fair price. $200 for starters I guess. Please msg me if you're interested. This might fair well on craigslist since I don't have to ship em but we'll see. Thanks.
Spoiler: show