+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

This weekend is the third tera raid event - four and five star Tyranitar in Scarlet and Salamence in Violet, so should expect an influx making it easier to catch in the opposing game.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Meaningless, but...

I'm really having fun with Scarlet. The patch helped a bit. There are some odd regressions, but Gen IX is pretty fun at its core. Unfortunate they don't focus their attention on certain things that were industry standards like a decade ago, but meh. Those that care are in the minority and are powerless to illicit that change. Hopefully Nintendo gave GF and TPC a lashing over its launch day condition. I'm happy to just enjoy the universe again.

On the anime front, hope y'all liked the end of Goh's Mew story. Tie up some loose ends in this Friday's episode, then the final episode of this series airs next Friday 12/16, where Goh and Ash will bid their farewells. Should be nice. Perhaps unsurprisingly, official word is that the show will move into Paldea and continue with Ash as the protag. No idea who accompanies him, what he does with the academy, what the context of him already being Monarch means, etc. We'll have to see.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Apparently 5* Indeedee raids have the same move pool, so you can get a female with Trick Room that is completely legal in competitive.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I don't know if this was something that was changed in the update last week or if this happens in the world, but I was playing ranked last night and noticed my Tauros' eyes were closed after it got slept. So maybe that was one of the things they changed?

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

It is.

I've had pretty much no time to play lately so I'm glad when I do get around to it, the patches will help some of the jank.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

My 6* raid for the day is ditto, if anyone needs a 5 IV (or possibly 6 IV).

I should be home after 5pm ET, so assuming it doesn't change next time I turn on my switch, I can share it after I get home.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag