+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

whether or not they are shitty opinions is entirely subjective. I dont have an issue being "called out" or whatever, just means you dont agree. most seem to be unable to do so without some wild insult but that's just lack of character and reflects on them worse than myself.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    But krandor's obsession with white knighting day is about as bad as spicy's obsession with Nynja
    its called having friends you should try it sometime

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

day's posting is good, I make fun of his abortion from 20 years ago when he deserves it because I like him, not because I don't

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    whether or not they are shitty opinions is entirely subjective. I dont have an issue being "called out" or whatever, just means you dont agree. most seem to be unable to do so without some wild insult but that's just lack of character and reflects on them worse than myself.
    Saying that "Forced childbirth is good in some cases" is a shitty opinion isn't really as subjective as you think.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you're gonna share shitty opinions, people get to call them out.
    Oh, cool, when does that start becoming reciprocal overall? Oh wait, only the other side has shitty takes. Ri~ight.

But krandor's obsession with white knighting day is about as bad as spicy's obsession with Nynja
    Lol

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    day's posting is good, I make fun of his abortion from 20 years ago when he deserves it because I like him, not because I don't
    Wow, you really don't get it, do you?

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This is all I can think of when Spicy posts. BG is BDR and he's TKB.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Saying that "Forced childbirth is good in some cases" is a shitty opinion isn't really as subjective as you think.
    have never stated i want someone to be forced to have a child, many (many) times in fact i have stated that i am pro-choice on here.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post

This is all I can think of when Spicy posts. BG is BDR and he's TKB.
    Yeah, that's not my scene, and I'm sure it was some masterstroke of a line, but it was over my head. Doesn't look like I'm missing out on anything of value though.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    have never stated i want someone to be forced to have a child, many (many) times in fact i have stated that i am pro-choice on here.
    "Sounds like eugenics" "BG is all for killing retards" "they should probably have the baby"

Spouting all kinds of anti-choice talking points is sure a strange way to spend your time as a pro-choice person. Next you're gonna say they were jokes so don't even bother, I'm gonna move on from this. I've seen this dance routine many times from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Oh, cool, when does that start becoming reciprocal overall? Oh wait, only the other side has shitty takes. Ri~ight.
    You make talking to day feel pretty pleasant so

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yes, if there is anything people around here never do, it is repeat talking points.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

You see when Day says "sounds like eugenics" there's an implied "(which I think should be legal)"

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I can have all those opinions and still not think she should be forced to have the baby, nor would I want her to as I was asked earlier, if she didn't want it. I wish she wanted it

the retard post was absolutely a joke yes lol how could you read it any other way

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You see when Day says "sounds like eugenics" there's an implied "(which I think should be legal)"
    I didn't take it seriously, personally. Obviously it is not eugenics, but he wasnt pushing some narrative or supporting it further or adding anything else to it. Some Day posts are just the same as other shit posts on BG.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

the last thing i want is for you to understand the past of BG, having you in the present is bad enough

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's only advanced shitposting if you can bring up callbacks to decades of previous non-advanced shitposting.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It's a shitty take to say that only women can have the realest take on abortion. Pregnancy is is their take and their take alone as they aren't a slave and get the final call. Their opinions on abortion are no more valid than any other sex though.
    Sigh. I did not say only women can have the opinion; it was noted how zero women have shared an opinion.

We are not discussing this honestly or compassionately. That makes the takes shitty. Shitty poopdeck posts.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Sigh. I did not say only women can have the opinion; it was noted how zero women have had an opinion.

We are not discussing this honestly or compassionately. That makes the takes shitty.
    I'm reading between the lines at the "especially from people who can't even gestate" bit at the end.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm reading between the lines at the "especially from people who can't even gestate" bit at the end.
    you read into something and turned it into other words, okay

between the lines: it is odd and often unreasonable to me when men speak on abortion outside of their own personal relationships. how one could struggle to reconcile when they ought or ought not interject on random women's healthcare decisions

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    you read into something and turned it into other words, okay

between the lines: it is odd and often unreasonable to me when men speak on abortion outside of their own personal relationships. how one could struggle to reconcile when they ought or ought not interject on random women's healthcare decisions
    There go those lines again. As I said, pregnancy is entirely up to them. Any choice on it should ultimately be up to them and them alone, including abortion.Their views on abortion don't get any priority though over any other sex though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag