FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Cantih's Stream

I've been streaming on Twitch for about a month now, a soft launch using the PS4, just to get into the routine of things, did a playthrough of Horizon: Forbidden West.

Also because my old PC was crash prone and just not strong enough to do the work. But I just built a modern rig that can pull it off.

So now the official launch.
    As with most new streamers, it's a case of working up to affiliate, the hardest parts of which are getting 50 followers, and reaching a 3-viewer/hour average.
    So any follows, or dropping in for a bit and hanging around if you see I'm under 3 viewers, would be absolutely helpful.

Now the details:

Link
    https://www.twitch.tv/cantih

Stream times
    The usual spots I have open to stream on weekdays are, at my local time, about 9am-1pm PT and 4pm-9pm PDT.
    Weekends are wide open, though I generally do housework weekday mornings.
    And evenings I tend not to start until after dinner at 5/6, so I don't have to break and leave dead air while I cook and eat.
    Also, depending on personal circumstances in the next couple months, it may be that I have to drop one of those slots, probably the midday.

tl,dr & converted times
    PDT: 9am-1pm & 4pm-9pm
    EDT: Noon-4pm & 7pm-Midnight
    UTC/GMT: 4pm-8pm & 11pm-4am
    JST: 1am-5am & 8am-1pm

Games
    If you keep an eye on my posting in the game deals thread, you'll know that I am all about getting the most game for the least cost.

Consequently, I uh, have a MASSIVE pool of games to pull from.
    According to GOG, & pulling from PSN, Steam, GOG & Epic.

It is a project to get everything organized and siftable in one place, so in the mean time, if there's a category you want more info on, just ask and I'll post it.

PSN, GOG, & Epic lists wouldn't be genre sorted since they don't have that functionality.

Since I don't have a capture card yet, and because reasons, any PS4 games streamed will be with no mic.

I intend to start with Grounded since I've been wanting to play it, I'm currently midway through Satisfactory so that may show up, and I'm considering transitioning to Hades.
    There will also be FFXIV at times, especially if I'm doing things with Viper Squad, as I'm an alternate for raids and off-season stuff.

Stream style
    Honestly, I don't really know yet.

That said, while it might be what pulls audiences, I don't intend to ape big streamers. The manic douchebro shit is something I can't stand. Don't watch it, won't do it. Neither toxic, or the "positive vibes, hugbox" type either.

Long term I will probably set up a VTuber avatar since I won't use a face cam, but I don't intend to take up a character/persona, I can't really be anyone other than myself.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    That said, while it might be what pulls audiences, I don't intend to play Bugsnax.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level