1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 22 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 11 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Getting the minion in the first days is always a great feeling, but man, this time I really want that final boss orchestrion asap
    I managed to get the orchestration roll on my first run. I think there might be more than one minion out of this one? I saw Thal on my run through, but another FC person saw Azemya.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I feel like it'll be partly the thirteenth and partly Merycydia, since we still have a ton of patches before 7.0 we'll probably be dealing with the thirteenth all throughout them. But we also have Cylva and Unakhalai on the first trying to find a way to restore the thirteenth as well, so I imagine this storyline and theirs will intertwine once we figure out how to travel from source back to the first.
    Cylva and Unakhalai are the reason why I really hope we get an expansion investigating the world of darkness. Not sure if you did The Void Calls side stories but they do hint at a way to restore The Thirteenth

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    I managed to get the orchestration roll on my first run. I think there might be more than one minion out of this one? I saw Thal on my run through, but another FC person saw Azemya.
    I got Azeyma, that’s pretty cool if there’s more.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Well. I absolutely hate being a healer in pvp now. I understand why they did it cuz healing is so powerful but I dono. Also, the new pvp mode is sooo insane with teams being able to snowball so fast. You're pretty much fucked if anyone is on different rez times and unable to coordinate

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Cylva and Unakhalai are the reason why I really hope we get an expansion investigating the world of darkness. Not sure if you did The Void Calls side stories but they do hint at a way to restore The Thirteenth
    Yeah I did all those, and during this MSQ when Y'shtola specifically brings up Unakhalai she asks you if you know of anyone else from the thirteenth, and you can bring up Cylva if you've done those quests, also of note was Unakhalai's name being voiced in that cutscene, which leads me to believe he's gonna be pushed front and center soon enough.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Did the new role quest epilogue for finishing all of Endwalker roles. It’s not really too exciting but you do get to spend more time with Fourchenaut and an unexpected and humorous guest starring role from someone else but I wouldn’t say it’s hugely lore heavy like the Shadowbringers role quest finale was.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Yet.
    There were multiple updates to the Shadowbringer's role quest cap line.

It seems I'm mistaken. I swore they added another quest to the line in 5.5 after it was introduced in 5.4.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Crystalline Conflict is so much fun. RDM honestly feels so stupid in there, I have such a strong toolkit to deal with just about everything.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Crystalline Conflict seems to be the most time efficient way to farm tomes now with each match lasting a max of 6 minutes but most over far before that.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Samurai is broken, and 1v5 easily, Ninja has potential to wipe out a team as well.

If you're not playing sam/nin/drg/whm/war/mch you're hard trolling.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Holy fuck is SMN annoying in crystal conflict so much with gigantic ass AOE

Feels like if you don’t win on the initial push you are more likely to lose because the opposition can counter push while you have longer death respawn timers from being later in the match and before you know it poof they are on your door step

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    Ohh damn, I only saw Azeyma in the two runs I did.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    Yeah I did all those, and during this MSQ when Y'shtola specifically brings up Unakhalai she asks you if you know of anyone else from the thirteenth, and you can bring up Cylva if you've done those quests, also of note was Unakhalai's name being voiced in that cutscene, which leads me to believe he's gonna be pushed front and center soon enough.
    Nice. Most people I know didn't do those quests. Though yeah I really do hope they give us a nice set up for The Thirteenth. That and if Y'shtola can master warping to the other reflections dear god at how many expansions we could have. All of a sudden that 10 year plan makes much more sense.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The quest was worth it for the final fight alone though, pretty cool visuals:

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So it just hit me, what if Azdaja ends up enslaved to Golbez to serve the role of his Shadow Dragon?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    You're pretty much fucked if anyone is on different rez times and unable to coordinate
    This I'm feeling super hard. At the least have rotating respawn times or something so it syncs up with others on your team. Doesn't help that people are being stupid (as usual) when the healer or tank is dead and they rush ahead after respawning instead of waiting on them.

Also double-healer seems pretty busted atm? At least before people figure out their jobs of choice/what's-broken-tier (hi NIN).

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

After having more time to think on the 24 man raid, I honestly think this is the most unique and fun 24 man boss set we’ve seen. I think Rhalgr and Nald’thal are closely tied for first place, I kinda want to give the edge to Rhalgr for the unique arena and the giant METEOR FIST! Brygeot is hilarious for the unsuspecting wipes when the hammers drop, many laughs were had, but I think that will wear off as the weeks go by. Azeyma fight is I think the weakest of the four, but it’s still very fun compared to other alliance raid bosses.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    So it just hit me, what if Azdaja ends up enslaved to Golbez to serve the role of his Shadow Dragon?
    Oh god, I'm going down a hole...

Unukalhai has Cecil Harvey hair... Could Golbez be Unukalhai's brother?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Can anyone give me a tl;dr for how the new pvp rewards work? Is it like, 1 match = 1 level up for a reward or something like that? Or is it more of an exp system? Or wut? =X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast