1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 23 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I think if you check your timers, it should note if housing is in a lottery period or a claim period.

Won medium FC plot, failed personal plot. Wasn't worried about the FC lottery at all given the lack of any competition.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Is the Garo armor really not storable? Getting all the titles you have to let it eat up glamor space or just toss it?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Is the Garo armor really not storable? Getting all the titles you have to let it eat up glamor space or just toss it?
    After you get the armor and unlock the title, you can buy it back at the salvager NPC.
    Notice how in the item description it says the cost but restricted? Once you're sure you can rebuy it (I always double check it at the salvager) you can safely discard it.
    I did this to all my story related gear and other bits, this freed up a significant amount of space as I didn't know about it before.

edit: This one in Windhurst: https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/C...theatre)#Shops (there's one in Uldah and Limsa too)

Check the shop table, you will find that there's a lot of stuff you can rebuy, even the job gear that comes with the newer jobs like RDM and SAM and onwards!

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lol @ windurst

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lost lotto on the plot that I was interested in moving to. Tbh I feel like those of us with Saint (and maybe beata) titles should've had some level of priority or at least our own ward but whatever.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

okay, I take it back. I'm liking pvp more lol if you like spreading gross DoTs and debuffs than SCH is where it's at too. Capped battle fever my poison was ticking people for 6500 lol

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Lost lotto on the plot that I was interested in moving to. Tbh I feel like those of us with Saint (and maybe beata) titles should've had some level of priority or at least our own ward but whatever.
    Even if no reward was attached to the restoration content, I'm sure the server would have eventually just rolled up to match everyone else at some point so there wouldn't be some weird issue. Likely whenever they introduced fete. Oceania never had to do Ishgard restoration I wonder what their most dedicated craft statues are.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Saw people making a PF group for the new alliance raid, guns only. GNB, SGE, and MCH alliance. God that sounds fun.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lmao, absolutely not sir

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don’t see how anyone is ranking up in this new pvp when ranking up entirely depends on winning matches in a row repeatedly. I’m like win one lose three win two lose four win one lose two win two lose one etc, highest I’ve gotten is bronze 2 >.>

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I don’t see how anyone is ranking up in this new pvp when ranking up entirely depends on winning matches in a row repeatedly. I’m like win one lose three win two lose four win one lose two win two lose one etc, highest I’ve gotten is bronze 2 >.>
    I've been bouncing between Gold 2 and Gold 4 and raging at terrible teammates...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also my new favorite quote from someone in game chat asking about new pvp abilities:

“Do all classes have stun or just the bitch ass ones?”

Currently in silver hell. Been 1 match from gold 4 times.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Is the Virtu PVP gear a limited time thing by any chance?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Is the Virtu PVP gear a limited time thing by any chance?
    I believe they said it will be around for 2 patches and then rotate out. and the gear from the current season pass will go into crystal shop for 6.2 and 6.3.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Damn... that's a bit tempting. I want that Red Mage hat.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Playing one of the holy 5 and hoping to get paired with the others. WAR/WHM/SAM/NIN/DRG are absolutely disgusting and broken when the other members synergize with each other. SAM NIN and DRG can entirely shut out a match with staggering their LBs one after the other after the other while the WAR and WHM stagger their stuns. Because they removed the immunity after receiving a debuff [get stunned for 5s, immune to receiving stun for 5 seconds] it's so easy to lock someone out of being able to do anything to survive.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Add Rdm to that list. If you haven't seen what they can do, you aren't high enough rank yet.

Lord, that job is nuts.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Silence and and Bind aren't nearly as destructive as Stun, it's a strong class for sure but being able to lock an entire group to death is kind of broken. On the other side of the PVP fence for Frontline I'll 100% agree because playing a melee in Frontline is fucking impossible where you'll just get chain stunned to death 100% of the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast