1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -3 hours, -14 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

That was fast: Data Center travel suspended until further notice due to the high traffic:
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...2e17b455e9e952

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    That was fast: Data Center travel suspended until further notice due to the high traffic:
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...2e17b455e9e952
    that's old.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey guys I made a video for my friend to help him farm solo as well, I figured he'd be more receptive of it if it came from me rather than a random guy on youtube haha. But if anyone wants a sloppy (I don't use any combos and I randomly cast), lazy, unefficient run and you're not sure how you can do it solo, this is for you! Check the description (a lot of text!) for spells used and my methods. It's self explanatory to anyone that knows BLU but it might help some people who are more novice.

I did it in 8:44
    The speedrun guy I saw on youtube did it just over 5:15 with optimised gearsets and spells sets, both I'm too lazy to adapt and study. He also landed tailscrew 1st cast on both bosses. I feel I could've gotten it down to sub 7 had that happen to me, but through my runs it does float at around 8 minutes. I feel it's worth the sacrifice so I can lazily do it with no dependencies haha

edit: I realised I forgot to use Phantom Flurry on last boss lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pls lock your bars to avoid the damn clicking sound when spamming abilities :D

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh is that how to get rid of it?! I had it for so long I never knew so I just lived with it!!!!! Thanks hahaha!

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

You play with a controller but you also click things? lol what even. Nice vid tho.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    You play with a controller but you also click things? lol what even. Nice vid tho.
    I do this for a few things as well. But mainly party list placement specific macros.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Thanks

And yeah, well observed. Unintentionally I heal and Blue Mage like Yoshi P plays the game as seen in the photo below:

This was not to copy him but I found it the best for healing after I started playing initially. When Blue Mage came around I felt that because of the none standard placement for all the spells, it was easier to click than to remember buttons.

I place the most common spells on the D pad for healer which allows me to quick click them once I selected someone to heal. The rest, I click as necessary. This gives me the freedom to move around easily (I'm not too fond of WASD). A side effect is the camera is less smooth compared to me playing with both hands on a DPS or Tank.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not sure I entirely see the benefit to using a controller at all if you're going to use a mouse anyway honestly even with an explanation. Can still achieve full range of motion with m+kb by using the camera for fine adjustments