• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

NBA 2022-2023 Offseason Thread : Brooklyn Going Out of Business Sale

Which of the two conferences' first seeded teams will KD go to in order to prove he can win on his own without joining a historically good GSW team?

Place your bets!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Suns.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In what should surprise no one, it sounds like the Knicks are gonna get penalized for tampering in regards to Jalen Brunson

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

hope it was worth it!

BG Level

only summer league but Chet absolutely balled out in his debut 23-7-4 with 6 blocks and 4 3's

please get my brother in Allah a sandwich tho

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Chet's skill has never been in question

Him coming into the league 20 lbs lighter than KD while being 3 inches taller tho

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I just don't get how you can be so heralded as an elite prospect and just not put a focus on putting on weight. You don't have to turn into season 5 Giannis right away but just try to look kinda...normal?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We see dudes in the league for years and years who are still incapable of making a free throw, same shit.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I just don't get how you can be so heralded as an elite prospect and just not put a focus on putting on weight. You don't have to turn into season 5 Giannis right away but just try to look kinda...normal?
    it's a balancing act, kid is this good this skinny and naturally doesn't want to fuck up his body adding a bunch of weight it isn't used to too quickly. plus he's been healthy so far and more weight puts extra stress on the lower body and that's usually where injuries for the real tall fellas starts (Porzingis only got constantly injured after adding the weight).

it ain't that he's lazy or stupid think he's just tryna take it slow. hope OKC gives him the time to develop and with a real strength and conditioning team he'll get to an optimal level in a few years. like you say Giannis didn't get fuckin yoked until his fifth year, actually came into the league at exactly the same weight (though shorter).

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    The kid can ball tho. How many 20 year old hoopers enter the league diced? I’d be more worried about his longevity at that height but his style seems to be predicated on his skill more than his athleticism so there’s that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    hope it was worth it!
    He is the best PG we’ve had since Marbury in like 04

Of course it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG Level

a damning indictment of basketball operations in NYC

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    it's a balancing act, kid is this good this skinny and naturally doesn't want to fuck up his body adding a bunch of weight it isn't used to too quickly. plus he's been healthy so far and more weight puts extra stress on the lower body and that's usually where injuries for the real tall fellas starts (Porzingis only got constantly injured after adding the weight).

it ain't that he's lazy or stupid think he's just tryna take it slow. hope OKC gives him the time to develop and with a real strength and conditioning team he'll get to an optimal level in a few years. like you say Giannis didn't get fuckin yoked until his fifth year, actually came into the league at exactly the same weight (though shorter).
    I suppose the good news is there are fewer bigs salivating at the idea of beating him up in the post now than ever before.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

pretty much all this

he was given specific guidance by his trainer to avoid adding too much weight, but instead to work on adding strength over muscle mass.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level

man is gonna be 34 at the start of the next season Brooklyn is trippin with these trade requests

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

That's the "we're going to give the look of trying to trade you but not trade you" demand you give to another team. jesus fuck. I bet 99% of that phone call was the Timberwolves GM dying of laughter.

BG Level

man is gonna be 34 at the start of the next season Brooklyn is trippin with these trade requests
    The Gobert haul screws up the calculus for a Durant trade.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

idk why kd doesnt wanna just run it back tho

and why are teams seemingly allergic to ayton? 2 way bigs are rare and i dont think hes far off from someone like bam

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast