+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

"So Kaycee, are you sad about Kenny leaving?" "I mean, he's my BROTHER." Not sure that answers the question Kaycee, but nice try at feigning feelings and cycling through your automated responses.

You know on Survivor when people are losing their mind sobbing over someone getting a medevac the first week? I always find that ridiculous, but I think there's something there where they're more isolated in potentially some adverse conditions and all that stuff. Here, it's like they're on vacation and someone flew home the day before. Big deal.

Trivia needs to be put out to pasture. The phony TJ laughing, the confessionals, comments, and flashbacks about it. A buzzer that does nothing. A wasteland of a setting for that just to have extended segments where they're just spinning and farting. I just assume that some people threw that challenge so much that they ran out of questions. Some nerds out on the internet are probably crying about order of operations, but a math question? They really just wanted it over with at that point, huh?

I'm surprised they didn't try to keep covering for these phony ass pairs. Nobody believed that Faysal and his partner knew each other, and there's no evidence of anything with Jordan/Aneesa through a decade of him being on this show. The existence of some of these teams makes me appreciate some of these teams that I have questions about, but at worst fake it well/have chemistry.

Any other show, an unbreakable duo like Kaycee/Nany would be targeted so hard, but anybody that would be willing to do that would be upended by production protecting their investment somehow.

"Watching Amber I know she works best when she's pissed and she's..."

Say the line, Chauncey!

"BLINDSIDED"

New twist on the elimination. Not sure if that makes it better or not. Just adds another awkward shaped object that people are getting slammed around with.

People have touted Horacio as the rookie of the year but Olivia > him and Nurys >>>> both of them. Dude has been a great athlete, but he's a 0 outside of that, whereas those two ladies completely outshined him to this point. Disappointing to see Nurys go here. She was the best person on that team.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thoughts:
    Spoiler: show
    Kaycee has to be a little relieved that she's not going to have to run the final with her brother.
    (She's wrong about that, but doesn't know it)
    Nurys with some nice cleavage in the blue evening gown.
    Moriah just now realizing she needs to play her own game.
    "We have the brains, they're the brawns." A brain would known that brawn is not pluralizable.
    Maybe it's an age thing, but doesn't everyone know C3P0 is a part of Star Wars?
    Williams sisters? Come on, Chauncey.
    Horacio not knowing American bank robbers is pretty reasonable given he is not American
    Graphics for Nelson getting a trivia question right are on point.
    Moriah spelling Animosity correctly is a pleasant surprise.
    I'm surprised Teen Mom is still around. The only thing Teen Mom I ever watched was Farrah Abraham's sex tape.
    Apparently it's not Adam & Steve in Kaycee's world, either.
    So Faysal's team got 1 more question right after being asked 1 more question. That's hardly fair. Fucking game.
    Well, at least Tori admits she is insecure about Nurys.
    Welp, Nany's going to stab Moriah based on them choosing to air that exchange.
    So if the same team loses every time, every team will have one Ride or Die still in the game.
    I really like Nurys, really hope she comes back.

Scoring:

Faysal's team wins (10)
    Bananas and Moriah kissing (5)
    AmBer wins elimination (15)
    Nurys wins cleavage award (5)
    Nurys crying because she lost (5)
    Nurys crying again because TJ told her she has a chance to get back in (5)

Standings:
    Vil 645 3
    Headspace 595 5
    Byrd 385 3
    Moss 335 3
    Xno Kappa 240 0
    UFA 95 0

Challenger Scores to Date:
    Olivia 175 VIL GAME
    Faysal 165 VIL GAME
    Nelson 160 HEAD GAME
    Moriah 140 HEAD GAME
    Tori 140 VIL GAME
    Horacio 130 BYRD GAME
    Nurys 125 XNO RED
    Jordan 110 BYRD GAME
    Bananas 100 MOSS GAME
    Aneesa 95 MOSS GAME
    Chauncey 95 HEAD GAME
    Nany 90 BYRD GAME
    Devin 80 HEAD GAME
    Amber 75 MOSS GAME
    Kaycee 75 HEAD GAME
    Jay 65 VIL HOME
    Michele 65 VIL HOME
    Colleen 60 MOSS HOME
    Laurel 50 XNO HOME
    Johnny M 45 HEAD HOME
    Jakk 40 BYRD HOME
    Kenny 40 UFA RED
    Ravyn 40 XNO HOME
    Kim 35 VIL HOME
    Tommy 35 UFA HOME
    Analyse 25 MOSS HOME
    Darrell 15 XNO HOME
    Nam 15 XNO HOME
    Veronica 15 BYRD HOME
    Turbo 10 XNO HOME
    Tamara 5 UFA HOME
    Kailah 0 BYRD HOME
    Sam 0 XNO HOME
    Emmy -20 MOSS HOME

BG Level

So Faysal's team got 1 more question right after being asked 1 more question. That's hardly fair. Fucking game.
    In the year 2022, I have 0 reason to believe that challenge worked how it was presented. The only things that I do trust are that they were asked trivia questions, Nelson got multiple ones correct, and that Faysal's team hit a point total that may have been 5. Anything else, like the amount of questions asked/goal/lead/score at any point I'm not going to bother trusting.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

What the fuck was that ending lmao!?

I had to double check if Nelson had passed away after the filming of this season and I somehow never noticed. Is he getting his own show? This season has been so oddly fixated on him lol.

BG Level

"I still consider Moriah my ride or die." - Faysal "Kaycee is my true ride or die" Shayfat
    "You never asked me to do anything." Yikes. That she doesn't call him out for that immediately, I don't even know. She and Amber should be best friends. I get that Moriah has nobody else, especially on the other team except Bananas (lol), but still.

I think that Chauncey has completely coopted Amber B's (the B is for blindside/d) favorite word. She seems to be reverting to her other favorite "my man".

The challenge was fine, but might have been better if it were easier to miss? People could fall off, but it was going so slow that even Nelly spinning out of control hit the smallest one. A zipline thing might have worked, though this show is obsessed with unnecessary machinery, so we get this. "2 second difference" "rewatching the tapes" Yeah, more like deciding which team production decided would win this episode.

At least they picked the right team to declare the winner, because Horacio beating either of those two would have been a bad result for any hope of balance for the near future. This the point when I'm rightfully concerned a bit because there's 4 guys vulnerable and the 3 that I don't have are the 3 guys on the poster.

Interrogation again remains pointless in this phase. The only real important part seems to be the team discussion before/after the "interrogations" happen. Congrats to Devin putting in all that work of several handwritten pages to present the obvious plan that they would have done anyway. Not sure what % of that is him realizing it's a tv show or his need to feel like the smartest man in the room, but they've got 90 minutes to fill and the main challenge itself seemed to go by fairly quickly this week. The more time he spends with Tori, the cornier this guy gets. Speaking of Tori, I'd have taken her side with nearly all this Jordan stuff, but what the hell was that? And then what the hell was that from him?

Pulling the spears alone would have been fine as an elimination, but Faysal has like a 100% record for facing eliminations that at worst favor him a little bit. Goo Goo Dolls for Nelly/Olivia and I'm there thinking "Will Faysal try to swoop in and comfort her next week?" Maybe he'll hook back up with Tori. I encourage either... or both.

Nelson getting called back for TJ/Nurys, that's cold. TJ had his Jeff Probst attempts earlier in the season. Now the man is trying to be Phil Keoghan? You're not getting an Emmy, man. As much as I liked both of them this season, at least there wasn't another twist thrown in there. Those two and Jay/Michele really fumbled their power. Really unfortunate.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thoughts and Scoring for now, will update spreadsheets and standings later:

Thoughts
    Cory showing up in a cameo. That’s funny, but Cory telling Nelson he shouldn’t be hanging with Fessy is fun.
    Nelson’s mother looks a lot like him. Same exact smile.
    Jordan doing good work in Ukraine. He’s kind of a smug asshole, but he’s doing more than I ever did. Good for him.
    Faysal asking Moriah if she’s going to help his team win on guys’ day is peak Fessy.
    Hanging from a chopper is a pretty trippy feeling.
    Nelson gonna Nelson.
    This challenge is 3 minutes of actual action edited into 35 minutes of TV.
    Interesting strategy by the Underfuckingdogs.
    I used to be impressed when TJ said how close it was, now it just seems like pandering bullshit. Don’t trust those numbers, barely trust the actual winner announcement.
    Somehow Chauncey’s going home, right?
    Moriah in cleavage lead so far.
    A Fessy vs Bananas elimination would be pretty awesome.
    Chauncey not going in automatically, that’s a present surprise.
    Moriah indirectly sending Faysal in, didn’t see that coming.
    Chauncey Safe! Plot twist.
    At least it’s not Hall Brawl for Faysal.
    There is a lot of brute strength here, though. Would be nice to see Faysal in a non-strength related challenge.
    Crap, Nelson losing means Nurys goes home too, huh? Bummer, I was hoping to see her again.
    Guilt tripping Nelson by bringing out Nurys makes elimination hurt that much worse, I would think.
    Nurys almost shed tears in the post-wrap up, but didn’t.
    Looks like lots of puking points next week.

Scoring:

Underdogs/Team Moriah win (10)
    Tori yelling at Jordan because of elimination speech (5)
    Faysal wins elimination (15)
    Olivia and Nelson kissing goodbye (5)
    Moriah cleavage award (5)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Updated for Standings:
    Vil 685 3
    Headspace 645 4
    Byrd 430 3
    Moss 360 3
    Xno Kappa 235 0
    UFA 100 0

Faysal 185 VIL GAME
    Olivia 185 VIL GAME
    Nelson 165 HEAD HOME
    Moriah 160 HEAD GAME
    Tori 150 VIL GAME
    Horacio 145 BYRD GAME
    Jordan 125 BYRD GAME
    Nurys 125 XNO HOME
    Bananas 105 MOSS GAME
    Nany 105 BYRD GAME
    Aneesa 100 MOSS GAME
    Chauncey 100 HEAD GAME
    Devin 95 HEAD GAME
    Amber 90 MOSS GAME
    Kaycee 80 HEAD GAME
    Jay 65 VIL HOME
    Michele 65 VIL HOME
    Colleen 60 MOSS HOME
    Laurel 50 XNO HOME
    Johnny M 45 HEAD HOME
    Jakk 40 BYRD HOME
    Kenny 40 UFA RED
    Ravyn 40 XNO HOME
    Kim 35 VIL HOME
    Tommy 35 UFA HOME
    Analyse 25 MOSS HOME
    Darrell 15 XNO HOME
    Nam 15 XNO HOME
    Veronica 15 BYRD HOME
    Turbo 10 XNO HOME
    Tamara 5 UFA HOME
    Kailah 0 BYRD HOME
    Sam 0 XNO HOME
    Emmy -20 MOSS HOME

BG Level

Headspace having like 2.5 months between losing his 1st and 2nd player is a hell of a run. That's a serious amount of survival points.

BG Level

This "not eliminated yet" twist being such a dud is kind of amazing. Two actual stars of the season are gone during this phase, and the two most forgettable people this season hanging on. I get that it's more about giving their prize ponies a shot, but I just think back at some of the redemption houses in the past and this one is a snoozer.

Moriah not knowing that Faysal would go in, idk. This was a time that I appreciated Bananas sticking his head in someone else's business, because I don't mind people messing with Faysal like that. I would believe that she was just messing with him after how he's been since they were dividing up teams. I'd also believe that Bananas told her after the fact what had happened before with a tie and the confessional they showed last week was filmed after that.

Didn't need the extended cut of the puke montage and TJ's laugh. This is what happens when they've got 90 minutes to fill and nothing to really cover in terms of scheming, I guess. How many people are half-assing it in challenges when they're not on the line? Devin kind of went there in that confessional, but I wouldn't be surprised if others as blatant about not caring when it's not their "day".

Amber's emotional turmoil over pulling a dagger when she wouldn't even have to choose someone to save. It's stuff like this why everyone is always annoyed by you. Don't give them more reasons.

Did Moriah try to take a dive in that elimination? How the hell are you going to need to go back to check the letters when you already have FRIENDS on the board? The added twist of "you've got to hit the button". Since when do they have buttons for something like that?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Episode 13 Thoughts:
    Faysal is just not quite shitty enough to portray the role of a villain, but he's certainly not a great dude.
    I can't tell if Moriah genuinely didn't realize it, or she is just messing with Faysal.
    Amber's sister is gorgeous, too. Almost like that good looks run in the family.
    Amber's assessment of the Ego fight is pretty accurate.
    Gonna give each heat winner head-to-head winner five points in addition to the ten for the team winner.
    Doing a shot every time you miss is terrible. Do they refill? They have to have more than five in fifty minutes.
    Devin helping them in a timed challenge seems like a terrible idea.
    I guess it was only a matter of time before Wordle became a game show. RuPaul seems like a natural choice for a game show host.
    Will be curious to see how long this memory puzzle actually takes.
    Yup, Devin likely helping Faysal lost them the challenge.
    I really liked that daily challenge.
    MTV still has Real Love Boat ads on their MTV.com version of this show. Thought it had been out of its misery.
    Moriah going on for sure, looks like.
    TJ's wife making a guest appearance. That's a first.
    Also not surprising that TJ's wife is a fox.
    Wow, that really was close. Not the normal bullshit edited for time close.
    Well, that was a bummer of a way to lose, but hell of an elimination.
    Moriah's final words definitely seem like foreshadowing to burn Faysal later.
    Four of us all have exactly three players left in the main game. And then there's Xno Kappa.

Scoring:
    Jordan and Tori yelling (5)
    Nany crying on her's Mom birthday (5)
    Jordan and Faysal puking on camera (5)
    Jordan wins heat over Fessy (5)
    Olivia and Aneesa won their heat (5)
    Amber and Horacio won their heat (5)
    Kaycee and Chauncey won their heat (5)
    Faysal's Pink team wins daily (10)
    Nany wins elimination (15)

Standings:
    Vil 745 3
    Headspace 690 3
    Byrd 485 3
    Moss 405 3
    Xno Kappa 235 0
    UFA 100 0

Faysal 205 VIL GAME
    Olivia 205 VIL GAME
    Tori 170 VIL GAME
    Nelson 165 HEAD HOME
    Moriah 160 HEAD RED
    Horacio 155 BYRD GAME
    Jordan 145 BYRD GAME
    Nany 130 BYRD GAME
    Nurys 125 XNO HOME
    Aneesa 120 MOSS GAME
    Bananas 120 MOSS GAME
    Chauncey 120 HEAD GAME
    Amber 100 MOSS GAME
    Devin 100 HEAD GAME
    Kaycee 100 HEAD GAME
    Jay 65 VIL HOME
    Michele 65 VIL HOME
    Colleen 60 MOSS HOME
    Laurel 50 XNO HOME
    Johnny M 45 HEAD HOME
    Jakk 40 BYRD HOME
    Kenny 40 UFA RED
    Ravyn 40 XNO HOME
    Kim 35 VIL HOME
    Tommy 35 UFA HOME
    Analyse 25 MOSS HOME
    Darrell 15 XNO HOME
    Nam 15 XNO HOME
    Veronica 15 BYRD HOME
    Turbo 10 XNO HOME
    Tamara 5 UFA HOME
    Kailah 0 BYRD HOME
    Sam 0 XNO HOME
    Emmy -20 MOSS HOME

BG Level

Faysal is just not quite shitty enough to portray the role of a villain, but he's certainly not a great dude.
    Absolutely. But the thing is, if he leaned into it a little bit, it'd make a big difference. Rogan's one of the best examples from recent years about how it could be.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thoughts:

Bananas on Ridiculousness again. Is he a regular or do I just keep seeing the same episode ending?
    Where did Horacio get flowers from? He can't just run down to the florist and pick them up, and phone time is limited.
    Call Me Maybe? That was a huge song that I completely forgot about.
    Tori with cleavage lead.
    Why are there random ladders around the pond in the challenge house?
    Aneesa immediately takes cleavage lead back.
    Who is going to have the height related breakdown here?
    Nany going twice feels like a big advantage here.
    Faysal, too, I suppose.
    Only giving winning pair full ten points. Other teammates get five for this daily challenge.
    It's going to come down to Tori, isn't it?
    Expect Jordan to win, but an upset wouldn’t shock me.
    Quite the juke from Horacio there.
    Horacio is very, very shifty. I see why he was good at soccer.
    Why is it a dead ball if it is still in the ring?
    The elimination is about done and there's still 30 minutes left? What?
    Five elimination wins in one season is crazy.
    This would be more suspensful if we didn't already know the RoD's were just off stage.
    Faysal can't be ecstatic to have Moriah back, can he?
    So in the last five weeks, we eliminated exactly two people? Huh.
    Oh shit, gonna be an elimination. That's a nice penalty to losing your RoD.
    Both teams coming back will be credited for winning an elimination.
    Kenny and Kaycee are so much smaller, they are likely fucked here unless the drums are balanced by challenger size.
    I feel like they are reusing the same 1 minute worth of footage for this challenge.
    Jordan and Kenny are stlil in "Redemption" status so no episode survival points.
    Curious about the bus challenge next week.

Scoring:

Faysal and Kaycee win (10)
    Other members of his team win challenge except Chauncey, because he didn't try (5)
    Tori and Jordan yelling again (5)
    Horacio wins elimination (15)
    Tori crying for Jordan's elimination (5)
    TJ telling Jordan and Horacio they killed it (20)
    Faysal and Moriah win elimination (15)
    Moriah will get episode survival points because she was in danger of elimination (5)

Standings:
    Vil 805 3
    Headspace 740 4
    Byrd 555 2
    Moss 430 3
    Xno Kappa 235 0
    UFA 100 0

Faysal 235 VIL GAME
    Olivia 215 VIL GAME
    Horacio 195 BYRD GAME
    Tori 190 VIL GAME
    Moriah 180 HEAD GAME
    Jordan 170 BYRD RED
    Nelson 165 HEAD HOME
    Nany 135 BYRD GAME
    Aneesa 130 MOSS GAME
    Bananas 130 MOSS GAME
    Chauncey 130 HEAD GAME
    Nurys 125 XNO HOME
    Kaycee 115 HEAD GAME
    Amber 105 MOSS GAME
    Devin 105 HEAD GAME
    Jay 65 VIL HOME
    Michele 65 VIL HOME
    Colleen 60 MOSS HOME
    Laurel 50 XNO HOME
    Johnny M 45 HEAD HOME
    Jakk 40 BYRD HOME
    Kenny 40 UFA RED
    Ravyn 40 XNO HOME
    Kim 35 VIL HOME
    Tommy 35 UFA HOME
    Analyse 25 MOSS HOME
    Darrell 15 XNO HOME
    Nam 15 XNO HOME
    Veronica 15 BYRD HOME
    Turbo 10 XNO HOME
    Tamara 5 UFA HOME
    Kailah 0 BYRD HOME
    Sam 0 XNO HOME
    Emmy -20 MOSS HOME

BG Level

I'm at the point where I actually view Faysal as a comedy character. Yes, he's one of many people who need to have forced breaks from the series (probably middle of that pack for me) but viewing him this way has helped make him more watchable. A few seasons back (Double Agents, I think?) it was a running gag on the show that pretty much everything he said was wrong/proved wrong eventually. Here, he's a different kind of goof. You can look at the body language/reactions to the three partners showing up, but it's impressive how conceited the guy has been over the course of this season.

"If we have to compete together, then I like my chances."
    -Narcissus, himself. I forget if that line was with her standing next to him, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was.

Lots of mixed feelings on that episode. Yay, a night challenge. Oh, it being at night isn't really that big a deal. The challenge itself was fine, but the way they worked it was screwy. This is a challenge like many that probably would have been better if done as the first challenge in the phase.

I've been pretty against many of "the classics" but they found a way to make Hall Brawl work this season and this was one of the better iterations of this elimination too. I think I had a similar reaction to Byrd about the dead ball call. Even Horacio's confessional during that, I assumed that him talking he was going to use his feet to kick the ball out of the ring, but maybe the rules like always were not explained well on tv. Also, are they "safe" once they get in the small ring?

The redemption challenge + the upcoming one both good ones. Kind of wish that the first one was just an eliminator and the 2nd one was to win back, but it's The Challenge, so have to do anything to possibly bloat the episode count, even when the season is running on fumes. That was episode 14. Nelson and Nurys are the only two people to have been eliminated since episode 8.

Going back to my initial point, I had a thought last night that it's wild how they depict that guy as "me me me". Then it hit me. Would they have the steal at the end of the season? All this to set up having the money taken from him, or for him to take the money and finally just him realize his potential as a Challenge villain? idk, hard to look past the concept of them gifting someone a lifetime achievement award this season, even if Bananas seems kind of quiet this season if he's winning again.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Holy shit at the juke moves by Horacio lol. I’m so glad him and Olivia are back together. Gonna be rooting for them to win it all.

Fun episode when it wasn’t focused on the contrived drama between Tori and Jordan. Seriously, enough MTV.

BG Level

The drama went from "ok, she actually seems like a human being this season" to "enough about it". Having the same people that play the same game, this is all they can scrounge up for filler.

But the problem I've had with it as this season has gone on is that even though they can talk about how recent it is for them, it feels like it was a decade ago when they were a couple on this show. That's probably due to having like 3 or 4 spinoff seasons plus the 2-3 regular seasons in between.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Initial All-Stars 4 cast list out, although still subject to change.

Very excited for this, great list. A lot of people I am excited to see, nobody I'm annoyed to see, plus my #1 all time Challenge crush:

5/10 NSFW:

BG Level

That's exactly who I thought it was going to be (and I hadn't seen a list before clicking that).

Besides her, I'm here for Ace's redemption (that likely won't happen).

There's a lot that I don't want to see. Some I just don't want to see at all, some I've seen enough of recently, and others it's just "go do the main show, ffs"

Oh, and TJ. He's probably most tolerable on this specific show, but get rid of him or have him do these exclusively.

BG Level

Faysal's stubborn insistence on sticking with that "but remember that time when you didn't protect me?" thing is actually impressive. My dude is going to keep that in his back pocket forever, and he plans to use that hook any time he can with belief that it has infinite uses.

Safety aside, this bus thing is a cool concept. Plus it's one where going early isn't as bad as it can be in others. I'd still want to go first because you know that bus was disgusting by the end. No way were they cleaning that.

Bananas was going to win that anyway. It's that time of the season where he will actually try, plus this memory/color thing is right up his alley.

Cool twist on reverse tug of war, but maybe not for this matchup. Oof. Poor Amber.

"I don't have a strategy coming into this." Oh well. 6th place team is pretty good for your rookie season, Chauncey.

As decisive as that was, at least it wasn't people trying to massive holes for hours and them trying to edit that for a tv show.

There's still going to be an obnoxious amount of references to Kaycee whenever Nany speaks, I'm just glad one of the gameplay roadblocks is removed. Tori-Aneesa is basically the same thing, but at least that's just two teams rather than tying up half the house.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Final got around to episode 15. Thoughts:
    Wanda Sykes on Ridiculousness? Has she fallen that far? Or is Ridiculousness bigger than I thought?
    Very long recap here.
    Kenny showing in confessional why he doesn't give a lot of confessionals.
    Nany unamused by "cooch"
    Not sure if Kenny or Aneesa will be a bigger anchor here. Could be close.
    Aneesa being annoyed that Jordan's motivational tactics are working is peak Aneesa.
    I understand this sucks, but Nany should have known this was a real possibility when they came to the game.
    How do they determine the order?
    Olivia cleavage lead.
    TJ is his little announcer's booth is kind of funny.
    This is like a low tech version of that OK Go video with the airplane.
    Heidi and Spencer are on Cribs? I forgot they existed, and am shocked they are still together.
    Aneesa likely to throw Amber around here simply due to size.
    Chauncey vs Jordan is a good competition.

Scoring:
    Jordan and Aneesa win elimination (15)
    Nany crying (5)
    Aneesa crying (5)
    Tori puking on camera (5)
    Bananas and Nany win daily (10)
    Jordan and Aneesa win second elimination in same episode (15)
    Chauncey cries a little bit (10)
    Olivia cleavage win (5)

Standings:

Vil 830 3
    Headspace 760 2
    Byrd 615 3
    Moss 485 2
    Xno Kappa 240 0
    UFA 95 0

Faysal 240 VIL GAME
    Olivia 225 VIL GAME
    Jordan 205 BYRD GAME
    Horacio 200 BYRD GAME
    Tori 200 VIL GAME
    Moriah 185 HEAD GAME
    Aneesa 170 MOSS GAME
    Nelson 165 HEAD HOME
    Nany 155 BYRD GAME
    Bananas 145 MOSS GAME
    Chauncey 140 HEAD HOME
    Nurys 125 XNO HOME
    Kaycee 115 HEAD HOME
    Devin 110 HEAD GAME
    Amber 105 MOSS HOME
    Jay 65 VIL HOME
    Michele 65 VIL HOME
    Colleen 60 MOSS HOME
    Laurel 50 XNO HOME
    Johnny M 45 HEAD HOME
    Jakk 40 BYRD HOME
    Kenny 40 UFA HOME
    Ravyn 40 XNO HOME
    Kim 35 VIL HOME
    Tommy 35 UFA HOME
    Analyse 25 MOSS HOME
    Darrell 15 XNO HOME
    Nam 15 XNO HOME
    Veronica 15 BYRD HOME
    Turbo 10 XNO HOME
    Tamara 5 UFA HOME
    Kailah 0 BYRD HOME
    Sam 0 XNO HOME
    Emmy -20 MOSS HOME

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Sticking with Kaycee paid off but I am WORRIED about her brother lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag